LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather v Marcos Maidana 2 fight chat thread

floyd is a running/acting/cryin' lil beeyatch!! 116 to 110? those judges are on fuckin crack. and that ref should be FIRED!! if u didnt notice, floyd needed help to get to the dressing room, he took such a beating. SHOTIME sucks floyds dick. any good work/and all the pressure by maidana went totally unnoticed by them. maidana killed floyds body.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FLOYD IS NOT GOING TO BE FIGHTING ANYONE WITH SUBSTANCE AND THE SOAP OPERA WITH MANNY HAS COME TO AN END. HE HAS HAD A GOOD RUN BUT THE DOOR SWINGS BOTH WAYS. FLOYD MAY SURPRISE EVERYONE AND FIGHT MANNY AS HIS LAST OPPONENT JUST TAKING THE MONEY AND RUNNING. HIS ECCUSES ARE RIGHT NEXT TO HIS MAYONNAISE JAR ALONG SIDE THE KETCHUP TO GO WITH HIS GLOVE. I THOUGHT BEING THE SO CALLED PERFECTIONIST HE CLAIMS TO br he would do better in thr rematch, he put me to sleep and it was someone else who paid forthe fight this time out. There are at the moment better fightrrs out there and Floyd is not the sport, he ia a participant who plesased no one but he was the better man tonight.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maidana made..and showed..Floyd a sucker on the under jab now. It was there for 24 rounds and often reset his clock. Its a very effective shot for him and if a guy is not there trying to gusto up than it flails. Floyd very much looks like a guy on the other side

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    You can see his mouth in position to bite, his jaw flexed like a bite when you compare pictures and Floyd react at that moment like he was bit. How many times has Floyd claimed to be bit in his career? Are we supposed to think Floyd thought I'm winning every round I want to win but his mouth is in the right spot to bite me so I'll claim he did? Is this what is going through Floyd's mind when he's about to be up at worst 6-2?

I agree all the drama was absurd. But thinking Floyd made up the bite ignores logic man.
    Clearly the motion of opening ones mouth does not equal the effect put on display. To say otherwise given the mechanisms at play would be to ignore logic my friend.

Something happened for sure because Floyd has never played such a card but it was no bite and to carry on after the fact with the interview and that one handed comment is borderline sincere delusion on his part. He should have showed the world this hand numbing injury.

The irony is that he actually did a better job this time and yet showed more slippage.
    The thing is you wouldn't have marks because the pressure would be dispersed. Think of a baby biting your arm with new teeth or gramps biting your arm after losing teeth. Baby leaves teeth marks, gramps no marks even though he bites significantly harder. But it could twist a finger in a direction it won't turn naturally. Specifically the pinky or the pointer would be easy to twist.

It's all irrelevant because Floyd should have been a man and said nothing about it but Floyd is a dueche. And he has slipped badly but he is still damn good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can see his mouth in position to bite, his jaw flexed like a bite when you compare pictures and Floyd react at that moment like he was bit. How many times has Floyd claimed to be bit in his career? Are we supposed to think Floyd thought I'm winning every round I want to win but his mouth is in the right spot to bite me so I'll claim he did? Is this what is going through Floyd's mind when he's about to be up at worst 6-2?

I agree all the drama was absurd. But thinking Floyd made up the bite ignores logic man.
    Clearly the motion of opening ones mouth does not equal the effect put on display. To say otherwise given the mechanisms at play would be to ignore logic my friend.

Something happened for sure because Floyd has never played such a card but it was no bite and to carry on after the fact with the interview and that one handed comment is borderline sincere delusion on his part. He should have showed the world this hand numbing injury.

The irony is that he actually did a better job this time and yet showed more slippage.
    The thing is you wouldn't have marks because the pressure would be dispersed. Think of a baby biting your arm with new teeth or gramps biting your arm after losing teeth. Baby leaves teeth marks, gramps no marks even though he bites significantly harder. But it could twist a finger in a direction it won't turn naturally. Specifically the pinky or the pointer would be easy to twist.

It's all irrelevant because Floyd should have been a man and said nothing about it but Floyd is a dueche. And he has slipped badly but he is still damn good.
    Floyd IS a Douche!!! watch the bite again, before that, floyd was rocked pretty bad, but he needed time to recover, so he gloved marcos mouth and acted - and got what he wanted!!! TIME!!! and the dumbass ref went along with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Maidana made..and showed..Floyd a sucker on the under jab now. It was there for 24 rounds and often reset his clock. Its a very effective shot for him and if a guy is not there trying to gusto up than it flails. Floyd very much looks like a guy on the other side
    yup, he was beating floyd to the jab, and popping his head left and right with it. I AGREE!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shit fight.

Floyd had to have all the advantages and pull out all the stops, elbows, frantic clinches, blatant running just to 115-112 and 116-111 MARCOS MAIDANA.

Maidana is good and rough, but Roberto Duran he is not.

Maidana is to blame for this fight sucking as well, his hunger and punch output left a lot to be desired.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not sure about the bite, I think Maidana was seriously annoyed with the clinching and the glove over his mouth. There is no padding on the palm and a bite through two THIN layers of leather could turn into a painful pinch. The fingers and thumb aren't wrapped all the way so I'm thinking Floyd might have been bitten or pinched real good.
    Maidana is a scrappy guy, for sure!

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank god Garcia finally asked how you bite a guy with a mouthpiece and travel that bite through a glove?
    You bite with your jaw. So it's the bottom row of teeth that causes the damage not the top row that has the mouth guard. Garcia might not realize that that's the body works.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Maidana is a lying bitch.
    Also a twice millionaire who can say he held his own with the best 'P4P'...levels above being shut out by Devon f'n Alexander
    Held his own...? He got battered and won only 3 rounds. One of which was because only Floyd threw 1 punch. Held his own... HAHAHHA!

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Maidana can't fight on the inside then this fight wasn't worth paying a dime for. Floyd wanted a fair fight you think? NO!!!! Floyd wanted all the advantages.

- Floyd got the large ring, as pointed out by the Showtime commentators.
    - Floyd got to hold illegal all night long, as pointed out by the Showtime commentators.
    - Floyd got Maidana to wear those pillow gloves, as pointed out by the Showtime commentators.
    - Bayless was breaking them up even when Maidana was free, as pointed out by the Showtime commentators
    - Maidana got deducted a point with no warnings while Floyd holding, as pointed out by the Showtime commentators

Kenny Bayless disgraced himself, as pointed out by the Showtime commentators

This fight gave Floyd all of the advantages while taking away Maidana's.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Shit fight.

Floyd had to have all the advantages and pull out all the stops, elbows, frantic clinches, blatant running just to 115-112 and 116-111 MARCOS MAIDANA.

Maidana is good and rough, but Roberto Duran he is not.

Maidana is to blame for this fight sucking as well, his hunger and punch output left a lot to be desired.

Agreed.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also a twice millionaire who can say he held his own with the best 'P4P'...levels above being shut out by Devon f'n Alexander
    Held his own...? He got battered and won only 3 rounds. One of which was because only Floyd threw 1 punch. Held his own... HAHAHHA!
    Held is own, bigger sense of the definition as he ain't ko'd, he was far from clowned and "merited" rematch regardless of Floyd fanboys reasons...and now the last impression is Floyd going Oprah about a bite on his finger..FFS. That little chubby infant Charlie bit harder than Chino did.....Oii you bit me finga Cha'lie

This was and only Floyds occasion to rise to, and he didn't. He let Chino marinade, sit on his couch eating his food, socks off and feet up like he belonged in his crib in the first place.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Held is own, bigger sense of the definition as he ain't ko'd, he was far from clowned and "merited" rematch regardless of Floyd fanboys reasons...and now the last impression is Floyd going Oprah about a bite on his finger..FFS. That little chubby infant Charlie bit harder than Chino did.....Oii you bit me finga Cha'lie

This was and only Floyds occasion to rise to, and he didn't. He let Chino marinade, sit on his couch eating his food, socks off and feet up like he belonged in his crib in the first place.
    Floyd has had 2 KO's since 2005, so it's no great accomplishment to not get Ko'd by him. What surprised me was how ineffective Maidana was. In the first round of the first fight Maidana threw over 100 punches. What did he throw this time around...55? He looked timid and didn't look like he was trying until after he bit Mayweather's hand.
    Pathetic display by Maidana.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just watched the fight wow they judges had the fight a lot closer than me I scored it 10 rounds to 2 plus one of them was a 10-8

Thread Information