Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    The problem is Lee is not well known here andhad no real beef with Saunders or any kind of personality.

You need personalities to sell. People need to love or hate a fighter, have some kind of emotion toward them to want to pay money and see them.
    Fuckin hell! Please don't tell me I actually agree with Ross on this. 😳

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: Andy Lee vs BJS - Manchester 10th October

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    The problem is Lee is not well known here andhad no real beef with Saunders or any kind of personality.

You need personalities to sell. People need to love or hate a fighter, have some kind of emotion toward them to want to pay money and see them.
    Thats why Fury is going to be huge.

Theres plenty of emotions on here for him. Hes almsot like a teen heart throb for Saddos the amount he gets spoken about

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Theres plenty of emotions on here for him. Hes almsot like a teen heart throb for Saddos the amount he gets spoken about
    How and more importantly WHY the fuck Did you hijack this thread for your "Fury Love"?
    The only emotion around Fury is actually aimed at you, and it's not emotion it's intense disbelief and frustration at your delusional opinions!
    Why don't we play a little game Ross? You go a whole week without posting on any thread about Fury , and we'll see how often people post about him.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How and more importantly WHY the fuck Did you hijack this thread for your "Fury Love"?
    The only emotion around Fury is actually aimed at you, and it's not emotion it's intense disbelief and frustration at your delusional opinions!
    Why don't we play a little game Ross? You go a whole week without posting on any thread about Fury , and we'll see how often people post about him.
    But I can start threads about him?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NO! The point is to see how many people talk about him (apart from you). There will still be some mention of him , I'm sure, but not much.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NO! The point is to see how many people talk about him (apart from you). There will still be some mention of him , I'm sure, but not much.
    Fair play Ross for playing the game, and I think the fact Fury has hardly been mentioned in the last 36 hours proves my point.
    However, I think that's enough because you must chomping at the bit to post about yer man, and besides, I've gotta say, I'm missing you!

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fair play Ross for playing the game, and I think the fact Fury has hardly been mentioned in the last 36 hours proves my point.
    However, I think that's enough because you must chomping at the bit to post about yer man, and besides, I've gotta say, I'm missing you!
    To be fair I wasnt even playing along. Just havent seen anything worthy of my input!

That goes to show you if im not talking about him there isnt much new to say at the mo but you wait. When he hits the news again for anything it will be all here with savage vengance while spitefull bile is spilt over people's phones, ipads and keyboards!

It would be better if you want me to have a real challenge to wait until he is in the news for something and then put a restriction for me.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuckin hell! Please don't tell me I actually agree with Ross on this. ������

To be fair I wasnt even playing along. Just havent seen anything worthy of my input!

That goes to show you if im not talking about him there isnt much new to say at the mo but you wait. When he hits the news again for anything it will be all here with savage vengance while spitefull bile is spilt over people's phones, ipads and keyboards!

It would be better if you want me to have a real challenge to wait until he is in the news for something and then put a restriction for me.
    Nah mate, you crack on, I like the debate.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As do we.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like it too. It gets fucking adictive!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Andy Lee vs BJS - Manchester 10th October

Terry Flanagan-Diego Magdaleno (WBO lightweight) and Liam Smith-Michel Soro (WBO lightmiddle) on the undercard.

Turned out good.

Although Terry Flanagan is probably the least known British "world" champion in history.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The problem is Warren. None of his cards sell. Tickets were overpriced for this particularly with no fucking undercard. Warren didnt want Taylor on the card. Fair enough but shes guaranteed to sell a couple thousand tickets.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who's going to this by the way? I was going to the Ireland card and my birthday is 7th October and this is on the 10th so it's going to work out better for me. This will be a great way to celebrate my birthday. . I am pissed off ive got a flight to Ireland and not seeing any fights though but I'll still not waste my ticket and have a weekend in Dublin as I've not been there before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont understand the bit of hype that bjs gets. He is a lower B level fighter, a domestic level fighter at best.

Andy Lee is fuckin him up.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've got some tickets, as someone stated above all of them are way over priced but I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a show just a short train journey away.

Still holding out hope Quigg will get Donaire over on the Crolla rematch so I can go back again in November too.

Thread Information