Thread: *Jorge Arce says he will shut Vic's big mouth up with his fists.*(Q&A)*

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Arce encourages Darchinyan camp!

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy76
    I like Arce a lot but he likes to talk more than action, he was the one moving out of the division & Vic has been calling him out for ages! Don't give me the he can't make the weight anymore thing cause the guy started out at 105. Besides the whole time Arce was at 112 he did nothing to seal the fight!

Vic takes him out brutally... late rounds. But what a ride it would be. Bombs going off everywhere!!!
    All you got to do is look at the size of Arce. A blind man can see that Arce was struggling to make 112. What exactly did Vic do to seal the fight at 112, besides run his mouth? Not a damn thing. He avoided Arce just like he avoided Lorenzo Parra.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: *Jorge Arce says he will shut Vic's big mouth up with his fists.*(Q&A)*

How good is Vic? He shows you what punch he's going to throw, you know what punch he's going to throw... but he still knocks you out!!! Arce won't stand up to Vic's power. People are saying Vic's got no defense but come on look at Arce, no Pernell Whitaker there either!

Vic's just gonna cock that left & land it at will, Arce won't go quietly but he will go!!!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    I like Arce a lot but he likes to talk more than action, he was the one moving out of the division & Vic has been calling him out for ages! Don't give me the he can't make the weight anymore thing cause the guy started out at 105. Besides the whole time Arce was at 112 he did nothing to seal the fight!

Vic takes him out brutally... late rounds. But what a ride it would be. Bombs going off everywhere!!!
    All you got to do is look at the size of Arce. A blind man can see that Arce was struggling to make 112. What exactly did Vic do to seal the fight at 112, besides run his mouth? Not a damn thing. He avoided Arce just like he avoided Lorenzo Parra.
    He made weight fine the short time he was there! Didn't he? Always came in at the 112 limit...

What more do you want Vic to do, he calls out all these guys, they just don't answer back. He had a fight nearly set with Narvaez but that fell apart. Vic has been wanting the fright the other belt holders since stopping Pacheco but they are the ones avoiding him!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He made weight fine the short time he was there! Didn't he? Always came in at the 112 limit...

What more do you want Vic to do, he calls out all these guys, they just don't answer back. He had a fight nearly set with Narvaez but that fell apart. Vic has been wanting the fright the other belt holders since stopping Pacheco but they are the ones avoiding him!
    There's a difference between running your mouth and actually doing something about it. Let me show you an example of getting shit done. And not just running your mouth. Lorenzo Parra who's from Venezuela went to Puerto Rico to take Eric Morel title and become champion. He defended it against Japanese challenger Takefumi Sakata in Japan for his first defense. For his second defense he takes on former champion Korean Yo Sam Choi in Korea. Than it's back to Japan for defense number 3 against Trash Nakanuma. He stays in Japan for defense number 4 which is the rematch against Takefumi Sakata. Than it's off to Paris France to take on former highly touted prospect Brahim Asloum. All title defenses in his opponents home town. That's getting shit done. The Asloum fight was Parra last fight, due to injuries and failure to make at big fight. One of the reasons was that Parra offered to fight Vic in his adopted home town of Australia. But Vic never responded. He instead decided to fight Jair Jimenez who was 22-4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I take it that Parra called Vic out in a little known Venezuelan local country newspaper! Sorry to say, but most people havent even heard of this place, so i say no-one would of heard that down under where Vic resides. Parra does sound like a warrior and great x champion, BUT i did mention X CHAMPION! Vic hasnt made too many defences in Australia or Armenia either. Vic will destroy Arce and Parra in THEIR backyards! On a serious note, my prayers and best wishes go out to Burgos. Hopefully he is out fit and healthy very soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: *Jorge Arce says he will shut Vic's big mouth up with his fists.*(Q&A)*

VIC WILL EAT ARCE ALIVE!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Zarzoff
    I take it that Parra called Vic out in a little known Venezuelan local country newspaper! Sorry to say, but most people havent even heard of this place, so i say no-one would of heard that down under where Vic resides. Parra does sound like a warrior and great x champion, BUT i did mention X CHAMPION! Vic hasnt made too many defences in Australia or Armenia either. Vic will destroy Arce and Parra in THEIR backyards! On a serious note, my prayers and best wishes go out to Burgos. Hopefully he is out fit and healthy very soon.
    Vic has only recently been known. And it doesn't matter where Parra called out Vic. Point is Vic got the message and ignored it. Just to fight a 22-4 fighter. Vic is a one-dimensional slugger who would get token to school by Parra and broken down by Arce. It's the reason why all Vic does is run his mouth and nothing else.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tenshio
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    http://www.fightnews.com/schmidt28.htm

I don't know but I got a good feeling that we might just see Arce vs. Vic mid to late 2007......
    I wonder what Snakey's opinion on this one?
    Who the hell is snakey? Ah who cares. Arce by brutal 6th round knock out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In an interview I saw with darchinyan, all he was concerned about was collecting all the belts. To do that, you have to fight the best. He has dates to fight for his promoters, he calls out the big names, and they dont come to the party. But he still has an obligation to fill the date.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by orion2076
    In an interview I saw with darchinyan, all he was concerned about was collecting all the belts. To do that, you have to fight the best. He has dates to fight for his promoters, he calls out the big names, and they dont come to the party. But he still has an obligation to fill the date.
    To true bro, guys wanna talk about Parra, his competition ain't been any better than Darchinyans maybe worse! I heard Parras fighting Sakata again? How many times does he need to beat the same guy? You can't just blame Vic for fights not happening, it takes two to tango & all I've even heard Vic talk about is unifying.

At 112 the only guy fights Arce took were Alvarez & Hussein, he fought 2 other guys iin 3 fights nstead of stepping up then decided to run to another division instead of tying to take care of business!

Arce is the one who is avoiding Darchinyan in my book!

Vic K.O.'s both Parra & Arce, I don't think the Parra fight will even be close. The best fighter he fought in Morel was one of those guys that suddenly turned terrible over night!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WOW what planet have you all been on!! Vic Darchinyan throws fast powerful punches from almost anywhere. He is a devastating fighter and can be competative with anyone at his weight. Can't wait to see the fight no matter what the outcome.
    “If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” Muhammad Ali.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know but I got a good feeling that we might just see Arce vs. Vic mid to late 2007......
    If you mean Arce gets taken out by a brutal 6th round knock out you hit the nail right on the head ace. Thats my opinion anyway! cc to you though ace I enjoy the debate!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He thinks the opposite of what I think.
    haven't heard from the snake for quite awhile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

only about the biggest nuthugger of darchinyan this side of the web.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Llike I said,Vic has awesome power and...that's it.People forget,Arce can box and although his defence isn't great,it's far better than Vic's. Vic looks so fwocking ridiculous the way he prowls around the ring,with his hands by his side. Arce can get him on the ropes,inside of those long looping punches and can bang away with his combinations and the cumulative effect will wear Vic down. Also,I'd love to see VIc v a slick boxer,he would be made to look silly!

Thread Information