Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ISLAMIC TERRORISM: 9 KILLED, 11 seriously injured in Lower Manhattan NYC

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: ISLAMIC TERRORISM: 9 KILLED, 11 seriously injured in Lower Manhattan NYC

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    May they rest in peace and may god have mercy on their souls.
    Nice to have someone considerate and thoughtful posting about the victims with no agenda.
    ....with that attitude we can expect a lot more victims of future attacks.....do you NOT want that stopped or?

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ISLAMIC TERRORISM: 9 KILLED, 11 seriously injured in Lower Manhattan NYC

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Nice to have someone considerate and thoughtful posting about the victims with no agenda.
    ....with that attitude we can expect a lot more victims of future attacks.....do you NOT want that stopped or?
    What attitude?

What have you said that wants these attacks to stop?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's your FIRST COMMENT?!

#NotSurprised

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

#NotSurprised
    Your first comments are a joke.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

#NotSurprised
    Your first comments are a joke.

Yeah, I'm not surprised because it's become a regular occurrence if you hadn't noticed and not just in America, EVERYWHERE....specifically EVERYWHERE Middle Eastern Migrants are heading to, but hey, let's worry about THEM, I mean hell I'm only a citizen of the US and have lived here my entire life, I wouldn't mind if some idiot who hates the West comes over and murders a few people, welcome, welcome, ALL migrants are welcome here....especially ones who the FBI took a hard look at and then managed to lose track of one of their alleged accomplices.

How many times does this have to happen before you admit there's a problem? Again, I'm not saying ALL Muslims, I'm saying ALL ISIS/Al Qaeda members, they happen to be Muslims, but I assure you, not ALL Muslims are part of those groups.

Must I verbally grovel to get you to see my point? Sorry it's not politically correct enough for you, but I see a trend.....a bearded foreigner not looking to assimilate into American culture goes on a rampage.....yes I am SHOCKED, SHOCKED to see it

I'm sure I'll be shocked again when it happens, I'd guess around Christmas or Thanksgiving, why? Because these terrorists are assholes.....but hey, you keep up the fight against MY take on it, because THAT is super important

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not fighting your take because we agree not all Muslims are terrorist, tell your mate Brock that.

El Kabong Guest

I am not fighting your take because we agree not all Muslims are terrorist, tell your mate Brock that.
    I'm not responsible for what Brock posts, he's a grownup he posts as he sees fit, AND I'm not a MOD so why would he listen to me anyway, there's no action I can take against him which will compel him to straighten up and post right.

Also, and perhaps you should think about this....perhaps....just perhaps, he's trolling

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not responsible for what Brock posts, he's a grownup he posts as he sees fit, AND I'm not a MOD so why would he listen to me anyway, there's no action I can take against him which will compel him to straighten up and post right.

Also, and perhaps you should think about this....perhaps....just perhaps, he's trolling
    He is not clever enough to be trolling.

El Kabong Guest

He is not clever enough to be trolling.
    Well you are a moderator perhaps you could talk to him instead of putting that on my plate.

Not my job dude

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the perfect time for Donald Trump to make a point to the lefties in this country who want open borders and who are worried now that Muslims feelings will be hurt and this piece of garbage should be hanged in public right there in Time Square to send a message to all would-be terrorists and all terrorist sympathizers and all these idiots who came up with Open Door policies like Bill de Blasio and Charles Schumer and people like Hillary and Obama who wanted to bring in even more and more of these people on diversity visas from Uzbekistan and Tajikistan and Pakistan and Yemen and Syria and Algeria and all these other places. This guy has to be hanged in public in Times Square to make a shocking statement that this cannot continue

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The next thing you know he will try to sue the hospital that he is in right now because they are serving pork. Then he will try to sue the jail that they put him in because they do not have a Halal menu for him. Right now taxpayers money is paying for his medical bills.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Public executions as a way to send messages to those who do not correspond to ones way of thinking in the off chance a small number are plotting. Brilliant! Yes because that has worked out so well for other free..not so free.. societies. You might as well just call for a general vigilante purge in NY the following night. You been a on a Netflix western marathon again Brock?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Public executions as a way to send messages to those who do not correspond to ones way of thinking in the off chance a small number are plotting. Brilliant! Yes because that has worked out so well for other free..not so free.. societies. You might as well just call for a general vigilante purge in NY the following night. You been a on a Netflix western marathon again Brock?
    We're not talking about corresponding to a way of life we're talking about a mass murderer who came to this country on a diversity Visa and then mowed down people to show his appreciation. He should be hanged publicly in Times Square so that other Muslims who might be thinking of doing anything like that would be shocked and deterred. If anybody has any problem with that then they themselves are the problem that problem is called liberalism where any kind of Common Sense strong-armed approach is labeled as fascism or hitlerian. It's that kind of political correctness that has got us into this place where we are right now.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For someone that hates muslims you sure are an advocate for their sharia law, brock.

You start hanging people in Times Square there's not much distinction between those in the right and those that are not. I thought the way Saddam Hussein was executed was disgusting, regardless of what he did.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Liberals have no agenda to Islamic terrorists ?
    Turn the other cheek ?
    Leaflet campaign ?
    I do wonder if a white person who was anti muslim in Saudi Arabia would get any sympathy from the general public if he killed people on the street with a truck ? hmmmmmm

Thread Information