Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A MESSAGE FROM ME TO PANTERA TO PASS ON TO MIRANDA!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: A MESSAGE FROM ME TO PANTERA TO PASS ON TO MIRANDA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart Lacy
    I am impressed with this guy man, 14 months, 5 big fights. he deserves a title shot next from Jermain Taylor.

Apparently Calzaghe is gonna be ringside cos he wants to fight taylor in september. i think miranda deserves to fight taylor more than calzaghe. i knw calzaghe wants the fight at 168, still miranda deserves tAylor fight more than joey.

my message is to miranda....after you have beat up pavlik, get out of the ring AND KICK THE F*** OUT OF JOE CALZAGHE, LET HIM KNOW YOU DESERVE THE FIGHT WITH TAYLOR. OR YOU CAN TELL HIM TO FACE THE WINNER.

Miranda is a true fighter unlike calzaghe, i think faggy box shud step to the side cos he doesnt want after him, trust me. miranda aint know peter manfredo. i mean who thefuck dus he think he is to come out of nowhere and challenge JT.
    Pavlik will knock this guy out
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart Lacy
    I am impressed with this guy man, 14 months, 5 big fights. he deserves a title shot next from Jermain Taylor.

Apparently Calzaghe is gonna be ringside cos he wants to fight taylor in september. i think miranda deserves to fight taylor more than calzaghe. i knw calzaghe wants the fight at 168, still miranda deserves tAylor fight more than joey.

my message is to miranda....after you have beat up pavlik, get out of the ring AND KICK THE F*** OUT OF JOE CALZAGHE, LET HIM KNOW YOU DESERVE THE FIGHT WITH TAYLOR. OR YOU CAN TELL HIM TO FACE THE WINNER.

Miranda is a true fighter unlike calzaghe, i think faggy box shud step to the side cos he doesnt want after him, trust me. miranda aint know peter manfredo. i mean who thefuck dus he think he is to come out of nowhere and challenge JT.
    Pavlik will knock this guy out
    Yea, jumping from the playground into the pros. There's no stopping Kelly Pavlik.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miranda is awsome, he talks the talk, he's one bad motherfucker, and boxing could use more characters like him. I just hope he's not overlooking Pavlik, because I'm sure all this talk has Pavlik inspired.
    That being said, I'd pick Miranda to KTFO Pavlik.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well i didnt know miranda was offered to fight calzaghe. where did u hear that? is it inside info?

anyways, i think in a couple fights miranda would be ready for calzaghe if he comes thru this one unscathed. it makes sense they turned down 500k cos miranda will make more against guys like AA or Taylor wont he? let him get all the money and titles at 160 then calzaghe will be on the hit list.
    same old story with calslappy who will underestimate miranda until they fight!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it would be a great fight no matter who Miranda fought. Taylor or Calzaghe. But I do know this, if the fight tries to happen with Calzaghe, i'm sure he'll make some pretty unreasonable requests to put everything in his favor. As for Taylor, i've never seen this guy run from anyone. This guy had the perfect opportunity to do what every other big name boxer does, after a big name boxer gets a career defining win, they fight a couple of bums for easy paydays and it's boring to watch. Jermain did nothing of the sort. He beat B-hop, beat him again, then went right on to Winky Wright. No bums in between. Now he's fighting Spinks because Captain 5 rounder (Sergio Mora) realized Taylor was going to literally seperate his head from his body so he backed out. Everytime I turn around Taylor is fighting a big name...in their prime. This is so much more than I can say for most big name boxers these days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miranda is pretty funny. But I still consider him a sh!t-talking prospect.

James Toney on the other hand is a first ballot HOFer.

Like the time he told Benn and Eubank via sattelite that he'd fight them both on the same night and then "beat yo mommas ass". Classic!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I though Miranda was just another shit talking punk too until I saw what he did to Alan Green. Total Destruction.

Thread Information