Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: introducing PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: introducing PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!

Another less harsh but still humiliating bet is the winner gets to choose the losers picture and signature for 1 month. In other words, if you bet VD and win you can make him put a picture of Pac as his picture and something else related to the win in his signature. Rubs the win in pretty good, but nobody has to get banned!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I vote for " Shut up" All in good fun mate !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera
    Another less harsh but still humiliating bet is the winner gets to choose the losers picture and signature for 1 month. In other words, if you bet VD and win you can make him put a picture of Pac as his picture and something else related to the win in his signature. Rubs the win in pretty good, but nobody has to get banned!
    yup thats a good idea too...cc for it

SigmaMu Guest

Here are a few more ideas we can use.
    This will allow us to make multiple bets if needed.
    [img width=700 height=425]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3697/scsh001gx6.jpg[/img]
    There is still the CC bet for what ever amount of time.

Violent Demise and I already have the Personal Text bet for Margarito/Clottey fight.

I am still open for Cotto to win and I also have my bet on Many Pac to win. I am taking bets.

Peace.

Sorry about the typo. That should read change gender. I am not going back to edit this.
    Out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    [img width=700 height=425]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3697/scsh001gx6.jpg[/img]

Violent Demise and I already have the Personal Text bet for Margarito/Clottey fight.

I am still open for Cotto to win and I also have my bet on Many Pac to win. I am taking bets.

Peace.

Sorry about the typo. That should read change gender. I am not going back to edit this.
    Out.
    LOL.. changing you gender ! LMFAO .. so another words if you have bitch dog prediction, you get the bitch dog treatment? LMFAO ! That's funny ! I'm not playing. i'll get egg on my face !

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym

Peace.

Out.
    LOL.. changing you gender ! LMFAO .. so another words if you have bitch dog prediction, you get the bitch dog treatment? LMFAO ! That's funny ! I'm not playing. i'll get egg on my face !
    Yes those are just some minor detail options. Make some one a biatch if they lose
    I like that one and I think it's rather funny, that's why I threw it out there so we can have more than one bet going on and not just that silly ole' sigi bet as normal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym

Peace.

Out.
    Yes those are just some minor detail options. Make some one a biatch if they lose
    I like that one and I think it's rather funny, that's why I threw it out there so we can have more than one bet going on and not just that silly ole' sigi bet as normal.
    ANOTHER GREAT IDEA... CC DANNY G...YEA LETS MAKE SADDO MUCH MORE INTERESTING...THAT CC SC THING HAS BEEN ALL WE LIVED ON...NOW LETS MAKE MORE OPTION...ONLY IF THE BIG BOSS JUMP ON THIS IDEA AND MAYBE WE GET MORE POSTERS SUPPORTING THESE BET AND PARTICIPATING...CC FOR EVERYONE WHO SHARES IDEA AND PARTICIPATE...i'M WILLING TO LOSE THE ULTIMATE BET JUST TO HYPE THIS IDEA UP...

CC FOR EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS THIS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Me and JT Rock already did the sc/cc thing over at killers thread. We did it for Casamayor-Corrales 3 fight. And we doing it again for Quartey-Wright.
    He is correct...... BUT.....The only way this works is INTEGRITY, if you are gonna bet, make sure your azz is gonna pay up if you lose...WE didnt have an issue but there is always someone that dosent want to pay the piper..... be gracious in defeat and show your Saddo brothers and sisters the respect of paying up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Me and JT Rock already did the sc/cc thing over at killers thread. We did it for Casamayor-Corrales 3 fight. And we doing it again for Quartey-Wright.
    He is correct...... BUT.....The only way this works is INTEGRITY, if you are gonna bet, make sure your azz is gonna pay up if you lose...WE didnt have an issue but there is always someone that dosent want to pay the piper..... be gracious in defeat and show your Saddo brothers and sisters the respect of paying up
    CC JT...YEA THAT IS A PROBLEM...WHAT WE CAN DO IS KEEP RECORD OF WHO EVER DOESNT COMMIT TO THE BET...SO NO ONE WILL BET AGAINST THEM AGAIN SINCE THEY DIDN'T KEEP THEIR WORD ON THE LAST BET...SO YEA THEY CAN'T PARTICIPATE ANYMORE....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by true p4p king
    Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    CC JT...YEA THAT IS A PROBLEM...WHAT WE CAN DO IS KEEP RECORD OF WHO EVER DOESNT COMMIT TO THE BET...SO NO ONE WILL BET AGAINST THEM AGAIN SINCE THEY DIDN'T KEEP THEIR WORD ON THE LAST BET...SO YEA THEY CAN'T PARTICIPATE ANYMORE....
    CC back

The simpler the better I think if we start policeing it than everyone will lose interest, do to people saying I paid he is lieing etc...I think after time the squelchers will be apparent anyway and you'll know not to make a pact with them....

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just reading then about betting for cool clicksgot me thinking. Where is Northside?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    Just reading then about betting for cool clicksgot me thinking. Where is Northside?
    bang on nothing ever comes of these bets before hand they are fine but afterwards the posters who lose just dissapear....

banning aint gonna happen imagine on a 50/50 fight you would lose half the forum

i would suggest light harted bets IE getting a hatton fan to have a sig "Cotto stuffs hatton and i know it" and only for a few days as longer would take the victory to a depressing level.

just my input

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    bang on nothing ever comes of these bets before hand they are fine but afterwards the posters who lose just dissapear....

banning aint gonna happen imagine on a 50/50 fight you would lose half the forum

i would suggest light harted bets IE getting a hatton fan to have a sig "Cotto stuffs hatton and i know it" and only for a few days as longer would take the victory to a depressing level.

just my input
    You scared of the popularity of the site going down by half after losing half the people who come here over a bet Saddo? I guess your aim is to build a top forum and site...not lose everyone with crazy bets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by true p4p king
    Quote Originally Posted by diamonddavestafford
    hahaha this should be interesting! I think Calvin Brock will take Wladimir Klitschko out but i dont know him well enough to really make a bet on it...specially cuz Klitschko's defense is awesome under Steward. But F*** that big ole Ukrainian. Dude reminds me of Lurch from the Addams Family the way he fights. Go America!!! F*** yeah!!! Comin again to save the muthafuckin day yeah!!!
    I'm a american but I'm going with wlady because it doesn't matter to me where his from plus last i think his a american citizen now.plus brock is garbage and he looks garbage.

I'll bet you a week straight of cool click wlady beats brock this saturday

You called it! Klitschko beat his ass and knocked him the fuck out. I dont know what Brock was thinkin with that game plan...if he even had one...he stood right in front of him and even worse gave WK a chance to think...the whole time im yellin at the TV..."PRESS HIM, MIX IT UP....DONT GIVE HIM TIME TO THINK HE HAS A FUCKING PHD!!!" Oh well, he didnt listen. Nice call man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like the Gender bet myself ! Bitch dog for a week ! harmless but funny as hell ~ whoever came up with that one , Cheers !

anyone want to bet their man hood against Evander .. my man Evander will win that fight vs Wlad ! I bet my online Testies ! LMFAO ! anyone else got the balls to put up on the chopping block ? All this Evander is too old crap ! Come on.. Loser changes his gender to Female for a week ! who wants some of that?

LYLE where you at ? come on, !

Thread Information