Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who wins this potential fight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haye vs Maccerinelli

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye vs Maccerinelli

Quote Originally Posted by tysonbruno
    Enzo could have fought Haye on undercard to Calzaghe vs Manfredo but did'nt he chose to fight Gunn what is it in that Calzaghe camp nobody wants to fight a major threat
    Says who ?

DO you base anything you say on fact ?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enzo could have fought Haye on undercard to Calzaghe vs Manfredo but did'nt he chose to fight Gunn what is it in that Calzaghe camp nobody wants to fight a major threat
    thats pure speculation,not sure what went on with that,two sides to a story. ps to whoever said it, i think saying enzo has a GREAT chin is pushing it
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman89
    thats pure speculation,not sure what went on with that,two sides to a story. ps to whoever said it, i think saying enzo has a GREAT chin is pushing it
    It's not the greatest chin of all time, but he took a lot of hard shots against Hobby, Dominguez, and I think he stays calmer more than Haye does. When Haye got cut against Fragomeni, who was by no means a classy fighter, he looked really scared for a round or so, until he regained his composure, and a better fighter would have pounced on him. He wasn't playing rope-a-dope in there, he was being hit hard and didn't like it. My view is that you can't voice doubts on Macca's chin, without also having the same concerns about Haye's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im going for Haye to stop Enzo.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanman89
    It's not the greatest chin of all time, but he took a lot of hard shots against Hobby, Dominguez, and I think he stays calmer more than Haye does. When Haye got cut against Fragomeni, who was by no means a classy fighter, he looked really scared for a round or so, until he regained his composure, and a better fighter would have pounced on him. He wasn't playing rope-a-dope in there, he was being hit hard and didn't like it. My view is that you can't voice doubts on Macca's chin, without also having the same concerns about Haye's.
    i agree actually,i have big doubts about both chins
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enzo signed his contract to take that fight, not even Haye team blame Enzo for that falling through - yet a clueless fuck liek your self knows better?

They were looking to fight that IBF polish champ first before haye was mentioned; Offers were sent but nothing got back - you talk like Enzo or frank are scared to fight Haye, yet even o'neil bell said warren had made good offers for him to fight Enzo, and at the time bell was the fucking ring champ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    Enzo signed his contract to take that fight, not even Haye team blame Enzo for that falling through - yet a clueless F*** liek your self knows better?

They were looking to fight that IBF polish champ first before haye was mentioned; Offers were sent but nothing got back - you talk like Enzo or frank are scared to fight Haye, yet even o'neil bell said warren had made good offers for him to fight Enzo, and at the time bell was the F****** ring champ.
    Did you mean like yourself

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enzo signed his contract to take that fight, not even Haye team blame Enzo for that falling through - yet a clueless F*** liek your self knows better?

They were looking to fight that IBF polish champ first before haye was mentioned; Offers were sent but nothing got back - you talk like Enzo or frank are scared to fight Haye, yet even o'neil bell said warren had made good offers for him to fight Enzo, and at the time bell was the F****** ring champ.
    I imagine a debate of this conversation with you would go somewhat like this:

Oh that's really mature.

tysonbruno: "Oh that's really mature".

Why don't you grow up?

tysonbruno: "Why don't you grow up?"

This isn't funny.

tysonbruno: "This isn't funny"

Enzo is a great fighter.

tysonbruno: "Enzo is.....argh, f**k you"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont want to sound like a party pooper but

Haye can't fight...............!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun

I imagine a debate of this conversation with you would go somewhat like this:

Oh that's really mature.

tysonbruno: "Oh that's really mature".

Why don't you grow up?

tysonbruno: "Why don't you grow up?"

This isn't funny.

tysonbruno: "This isn't funny"

Enzo is a great fighter.

tysonbruno: "Enzo is.....argh, f**k you"
    No mate your wrong everytime i give an opinion on a welsh fighter e.g Calzaghe or Enzo Preme is their giving me shit even if its just me saying Haye will knock Enzo the fuck out and i would put money on that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye has the speed advantage and i think he has the bigger punch,thats why i go for Haye to stop him in 6.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    C,mon, you boys know the score, Enzo isn't no Calzaghe. You'll never see him matched with the top guys cause the people in the know, know he'll get slaughtered

He NEARLY blew it against Hobson...and Dominguez...and Scott...and...why do you think he's all of a sudden being given hillbilly one round jobs

Enzo has watched 1 fight of a guy he has fought. he has only ever been down twicw in his carrer, once was a TKO when he was 19 and drunk the night before.

Haye is way to open,enz has a great chinand stamina to carry him through 12 hard rounds - haye would get KO'd.

So he was pissed the night before Lee Swaby..Lee Swaby!!! for gods (imaginary) sake.. sparked him, and what was the excuse for Bruce Scott knocking him all over the shop?

hes been down twice in his career lol, hobson landed alot of flush hits and didn't put him down or stop him, at CW and HW ur at weight with big big punchers and are going to get hurt from time to time
    You sure are.. and thats always a line peddled out by chinny fighters
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information