Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: JT's next fight.

I wish he would fight Joe C. Don't you all?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My guess is he'll fight Sam Soliman, and try to do better than Winky did.. which he most certainly will, imo... That wouldn't be a bad fight for him either, and I couldn't see Soliman not getting stopped, really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

them last three fights were hard and close but dont forget they were against great fighters, jermaine aint even in his prime yet. i think he fights alot different with fighters like bernard and winky cos they on another level, jermaine one day will become a great fighter, in my humble opinion

next fight will be easier unless its calzaghe he is facing. most likely he will knock his next opposition out cos taylor is actually a gud offensive power punching fighter!

hopefully in the near future calzaghe and taylor do business!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mafiajoey
    Oh he can't showcase against the best because he can't beat the best.
    He cant beat the best? He just went 2-0-1 against the two best p4p at 160. You can argue all you want that he should be 1-1-1 or 0-3 or whatever. It doesnt matter because the facts are he is 2-0-1 period, end of discusion. He just went 36 rounds with the two best, had three extremely close fights, and came out on the better end. The only thing he can do is fight inside the ring, when it goes the distance it is out of his hands. His skills arent up there with Winky and Bhop but he still made the fights to close to call. Not bad for somebody that everybody said would be exposed.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

any predictions of who he will take on? I'd guess someone along the lines of Willie Gibbs or Raymond Joval

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TyBuff
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales
    i don't think Taylor has won any of his last 3 fights, the first B-Hop fight i thought was a draw, 2nd i felt Hopkins won, and i thought the Wink pulled out the win when Taylor didn't do much to win the last round
    I would disagree on that. I thought the first fight with B-hop was a draw and Taylor won the second. I had Winky winning their fight, and I didnt think either fighter did anything to win the 12th. I think the impressive thing with Taylor is like The Game said, he kept all three fights competitive. Which I feel that since Taylor is still has a lot to learn in the ring he is doing fine.
    I had Taylor winning all 3 of the fights and like you said he still has work to do, just imagine when learns to bring that lazy left up a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He cant beat the best? He just went 2-0-1 against the two best p4p at 160. You can argue all you want that he should be 1-1-1 or 0-3 or whatever. It doesnt matter because the facts are he is 2-0-1 period, end of discusion. He just went 36 rounds with the two best, had three extremely close fights, and came out on the better end. The only thing he can do is fight inside the ring, when it goes the distance it is out of his hands. His skills arent up there with Winky and Bhop but he still made the fights to close to call. Not bad for somebody that everybody said would be exposed.

Ok sure and Lou want's him to fught someone he can show his offensive skills off with. Hmm can't do it against the best. HE F****** SQUEAKS BY!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok sure and Lou want's him to fught someone he can show his offensive skills off with. Hmm can't do it against the best. HE F****** SQUEAKS BY!
    MORON

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Name one fighter that has looked good against bhop or winky. Go ahead.................thats what I thought. Nobody looks good against them, that is why they were/are top 2 p4p. Bhop and Winky dominated Tito and Tito is a HOFer. Winky beat Mosely twice, these are guys that have proven to be the best. And Taylor came into both fights the less experienced fighter and put up a better fight. Come back when you have a valid point!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

my valid point is why keep spending $50 bucks a fight for a guy who doesn't fight!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Name one fighter that has looked good against bhop or winky. Go ahead.................thats what I thought. Nobody looks good against them, that is why they were/are top 2 p4p. Bhop and Winky dominated Tito and Tito is a HOFer. Winky beat Mosely twice, these are guys that have proven to be the best. And Taylor came into both fights the less experienced fighter and put up a better fight. Come back when you have a valid point!
    I thought Taylor looked good in all 3 fightes, and won all 3 fights. Gettem Ty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

my valid point is why keep spending $50 bucks a fight for a guy who doesn't fight!
    Do you know what you are talking about What do you mean doesnt fight? He gave Bhop and Winky their toughest fights in a long time. He did what he had to do. Bhop and Winky wont allow themselves to be dragged into a brawl (if that is what you are looking for). They know better than to get into fights like that. He fought the best fights he could against those two.

Get off it you have no idea what you are typing!!

Arvid_85 Guest

i don't think Taylor has won any of his last 3 fights, the first B-Hop fight i thought was a draw, 2nd i felt Hopkins won, and i thought the Wink pulled out the win when Taylor didn't do much to win the last round
    I would disagree on that. I thought the first fight with B-hop was a draw and Taylor won the second. I had Winky winning their fight, and I didnt think either fighter did anything to win the 12th. I think the impressive thing with Taylor is like The Game said, he kept all three fights competitive. Which I feel that since Taylor is still has a lot to learn in the ring he is doing fine.

I belive he wont improve that much. he hasn´t done that in his last two outings as some experts felt he would do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Arvid_85
    I belive he wont improve that much. he hasn´t done that in his last two outings as some experts felt he would do.
    Only time will tell for sure. I think with Emanuel Steward as his trainer now he has the opportunity to improve. I believe we will start seeing a difference in him this next fight, how much I dont know. But I think ES is a good enough trainer to make a difference with Taylor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC Tybuff,I am no massive JT fan but you make your points well and that was soooo true,who has looked good against B Hop and Winky?!?! Certainly no-one lately! I THINK 1 of the most annoying things for fans/JT haters is that he is super hyped. The commentators when fights speak as if he can do no wrong etc and along with the lucky/correct decisions against established stars, maybe riles some people?

Thread Information