Thread: Julio Cesar Chavez v Manny Pacquiao at say.. Super Featherweight

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Julio Cesar Chavez v Manny Pacquiao at say.. Super Featherweight

I'd have to go with JCC,one of the greatest chins ever,a huge heart and at his prime,an under rated defence too. Pac would try to war with Julio but I just don't see him getting the better of it. I'd say Chavez,late stoppage. JCC would go to the body when fighting Pac,and those devestating body shots would slow Manny down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are u people serious. PAC fans i know PAC is a good exciting fighter but come on Manny's stile is perfect for Chavez TKO 5 or 6 . The only fighter's that give Chavez trouble are guys with great boxing skills.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what site did you rip that from?
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dam ryanman89 you been following me every were i go if you wanna suck my c@#k just tell me.

ICB Guest

Hey temp you bringing back all these old topic's bud but since you have ill give my two cent's only fighters that trouble Chavez were boxer's like Taylor+Whitaker Pac's style imo would be wrong for Chavez who loved fighters who brawled him and Chavez would wear Pac down with body shots and stop him late.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sheesh, why's everyone picking on my boy. Is that all you guyz can do, let some ghost fighters from the long past beat my boy all blue. C'mon, stop these imaginations and get real - pick some live fighters. Of course you won't do that cuz you all know there ain't non who can whip my boyz azz. But wait 'til you see Solis, he just might be the one. :P
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan
    Sheesh, why's everyone picking on my boy. Is that all you guyz can do, let some ghost fighters from the long past beat my boy all blue. C'mon, stop these imaginations and get real - pick some live fighters. Of course you won't do that cuz you all know there ain't non who can whip my boyz azz. But wait 'til you see Solis, he just might be the one. :P
    Pac could very well win with his fast hands and win decision thats not impossible but i just can't go against old Chavez in toe to toe brawl

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac is the faster fighter...but Chavez had a granite chin. In an all out brawl...it's hard to bet against Chavez.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i thought Chavez was awsome at super feather one of my favorite fighter to watch
    yes he walked through Rosario's power shots but i think Pac is far better then rosario.
    and this guy Pacman impresses me so much ...................................
    love to watch em both and cant split them.
    all out phonebooth war draw 12

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JCC is NATURALLY bigger and stronger than PAC. PAC won't stand a chance, not a fair fight IMO.
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac will KO Chavez, sorry. Skill is useless without power.

MAB, Erik Morales, JMM are skillful, they just go down easily agaisnt Pac. But no disrespect, Chavez will go down just like them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Killaruna
    Pac will KO Chavez, sorry. Skill is useless without power.

MAB, Erik Morales, JMM are skillful, they just go down easily agaisnt Pac. But no disrespect, Chavez will go down just like them.
    another PAC fanatic have you even seen a Chavez fight are you serious pac will have no chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this a good match-up
    non stop action an many punches flying
    i see pacman pulling a upset by split

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chavez wins by 7 rounds...KO. Manny would land some crazy power shots, so what? This is Chavez we are talking about.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jman76
    Chavez wins by 7 rounds...KO. Manny would land some crazy power shots, so what? This is Chavez we are talking about.
    lol gotta agree.

Thread Information