Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Taylor's only real option is to fight Kelly Pavlik

I would love to see Jermaine fight Mundine. I think Mundine would be too quick for him. I think Mundine would have Pavlik aswell. Not many like Mundine, but he can bloody fight now. Also before anyone gets stuck into me....he is a natural middleweight not s/middle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    Quote Originally Posted by southakron314
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    He could fight Winky again.
    That fight wouldnt spark anything for boxing. I dont want to watch to guys dance around a ring. I want to see blood. Boxing needs fights like this were there are knockouts. Not 12 round dancing sessions.
    if u want tpo see blood ur in the wrong sport iMO...

whilst people compareboxing to mma boxing comes out top every day of the week...

mma is a bloodsport whislt boxer can box thier way to a 12 round fight and ill love it, mma can split thier aponent open and it wont prove a damn thing only that a person is vunerale to getting sparked (excuse the splleing im blasted)
    Buddy I boxed for 9 years. I don't want to see another spinks taylor or a wright-talyor. I want to see Pavlik and Taylor.Winky had his shot and now its time for #1 contender to get his pay.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wright-Taylor wasn't a bad fight at all.

Doesn't mean I'm not interested in Pavlik-Taylor but I could definitely deal with seeing Wright-Taylor 2.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    He could fight Winky again.
    That fight wouldnt spark anything for boxing. I dont want to watch to guys dance around a ring. I want to see blood. Boxing needs fights like this were there are knockouts. Not 12 round dancing sessions.
    if u want tpo see blood ur in the wrong sport iMO...

whilst people compareboxing to mma boxing comes out top every day of the week...

mma is a bloodsport whislt boxer can box thier way to a 12 round fight and ill love it, mma can split thier aponent open and it wont prove a damn thing only that a person is vunerale to getting sparked (excuse the splleing im blasted)
    Buddy I boxed for 9 years. I don't want to see another spinks taylor or a wright-talyor. I want to see Pavlik and Taylor.Winky had his shot and now its time for #1 contender to get his pay.
    fair enough, i take back what i said, didn't mean an disrespect, even if u boxed one fight, its onemore than i have and u got my respect...

u came accros as a eperson who just wnats to see blood, but i feel as sum1 who has dabbled in the game u want to see the ebst fight the best so CC

I just feel pavlik will be found wanting if taylor actualy TRYS...

kelly has things going for him.. but in the all round game IMO he isnt really that good, he is pretty slow, lackis intelligence, timing isnt that geat and his varity is easily worked out...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just hope it happens. It is what most fans want to see.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

El Kabong Guest

Taylor COULD fight Abraham....but I really want Pavlik to get his shot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I still think AA is a bigger fight at MW for him than pavilk, AA is a much better boxer than kelly, may not be as big a punche rbut his all round gae is streets ahead, i feel he has improved alot since the miranda fight too...

Whislt pavilk finished the miranda fight in finer style, styles do make fights...
    No way AA is a bigger fight, but I guess that would be an option for Taylor. It would be a good fight, pretty evenly matched, and I wouldn't mind seeing it, but honestly, fighting AA instead of Pavlik or Calzaghe would make JT look like a pretty big punk and most people, myself included, would see it as ducking Pavlik. Pavlik destroyed Miranda, and though I think Abraham's superior skill frustrated Miranda into those fouls, he didn't show much against Miranda, other than INCREDIBLE heart and guts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TYSONBRUNO
    This will be an awesome fight either Taylor kisses canvas or he raises his game and gives a boxing masterclass like we know he can and perhaps even takes Pavlik out this could be a superfight
    True he needs to raise his game and big time if he is to fight Kelly and there is that issue with his chin I doubt he can take a few of Kellys power shots flush I mean look at JT'S fights with Hopkins the B-Hop hurt him on a number of ocassions and its just cuz B-hop didnt look for the ko but to me it looks like a big time KO win for Kelly

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Taylor should NOT fight Wright again. I don't say that because i think he would lose...but right now he needs to fight an aggressive fighter who will FORCE him to come out of his shell and show some fire. Fighters like Winky and Hopkins wont do that. Taylor needs to find his comfort zone and just let go...he has plenty of talent. But right now...he really needs to have himself put into a battle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whilst Abraham is known to boxing fans I am not to sure how well known he is in the US. Maybe the US fans can answer that one. Before he fights Abraham, Arthur should have a couple of fights in the US to see him. I am sure the US fights fans will like his style.

For me Pavlik is who he should go for but if Taylor does not come off for him what about Pavlik and Abraham fighting. That would be a cracking fight.
    Tip of the month: Protect yourselves at all times. You never know when the scheming bitch will come back for more.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Abraham needs to fight Felix Sturm so we have another Middleweight with the other two titles. The two men have been calling each other out. That fight needs to be made. Pavlik should fight Taylor, and the winners of both need to fight each other to find out who is the best Middle out there.

....and then the guy with four belts should fight Howard Eastman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pavlik is his only option but its a good option. calzaghe would of really of whooped taylors ass if they fought. he must be pretty happy coz joe doesn't want to fight him anymore. if the fight with pavlik happens i would love to see pavlik KO taylor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SeanE
    I still think AA is a bigger fight at MW for him than pavilk, AA is a much better boxer than kelly, may not be as big a punche rbut his all round gae is streets ahead, i feel he has improved alot since the miranda fight too...

Whislt pavilk finished the miranda fight in finer style, styles do make fights...
    No way AA is a bigger fight, but I guess that would be an option for Taylor. It would be a good fight, pretty evenly matched, and I wouldn't mind seeing it, but honestly, fighting AA instead of Pavlik or Calzaghe would make JT look like a pretty big punk and most people, myself included, would see it as ducking Pavlik. Pavlik destroyed Miranda, and though I think Abraham's superior skill frustrated Miranda into those fouls, he didn't show much against Miranda, other than INCREDIBLE heart and guts.

How can you say that. Well answer me this. After seeing a destruction of may the ninetenth. Who do say is the most feared middleweight now. I say its Pavlik. It would be smarter for Taylor to face Abraham. Because Abraham is a win for Taylor.
    Think of it this way. Taylor can take a fight with a guy who won a controversial win over a guy that was completely destroyed by the other option. which is the safer fight.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Taylors best option for a victory would be to fight Abraham... which still isn't a gimme.

The best fight though @ middle for me is Talyor/ Pavlik!!!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy76
    Taylors best option for a victory would be to fight Abraham... which still isn't a gimme.

The best fight though @ middle for me is Talyor/ Pavlik!!!
    I second that . +1
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Thread Information