Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: HEADACHES When PUNCHING?

Sounds like his neck is out may stem from between his shoulders or just under the blade or can be 1 inch down half way between the neck and the should too.

What area are you in? there are some great practitioners around that can solve that very fast these days.

If you massage him with your thumbs around his shoulder blades and close in towards his spine as well I bet you will feel some muscles that have formed into harder lumps (they do this naturally when pain or stress is present). If you havent hand strength you can lightly useyour elbow for the pressure.

If he puts his arm up behind his back his shoulder blade will open up so you can work under it a bit and oil him down and run your thumbs or your centre finger knuckles around under his shoulder blades and see what you find.

you warm them up first get the blood moving ,find the lumps then slowly put thumb pressure on the lumps slowly increasing it. On a pain level between one and ten ask him with your slowly increasing pressure when its on a seven and just maintain that pressure until its drops down to a 3 .

Then work it around again get the blood back in there then go other places do those other knots then go back to the main area and try again . For 24 hours after he must drink alot of pure water.

Give him a rest for a day after, then go back and do it again.

I have a knot back there sometimes ,that when pushed and worked on hurts inside my head I know they got the right spot then.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thanks for that info, im in wales uk, great info will try that, but the coach there had a disscussion with the other coaches and my son is too much of a liability for them they no longer want to train him because of his headaches, their worried about him, just hope its nothing serious.. thanks for your reply, very much appreceated..

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

An Mri on his head would be a good thing to get done just to make sure he's ok.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im asking the doctor on monday to arrange one, im awful frightened, with all the feedback ive received even though its good feedback, im getting very worried, thank for your reply...will keep u updated, thanks..

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well dont be over worried,its just common sense to tick all the boxes for the little chap is all.

How is he today? Any pain?

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hi, hes generally fine, has been since, it just took boxing to find out that these headaches occur in training, however like mentioned before by you i think, boxing may not be the cause, but the trigger from underlyeing problems he may have, but if i were to take him boxing which i wont these headaches would come back, thanks, for your concern and asking, many thanks, hayley..

Thread Information