Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Since the injury bug goes around,which upcoming mega-fight is most endangered ??

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Since the injury bug goes around,which upcoming mega-fight is most endangere

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    Well he does have a legitimate reason, those hands are very brittle.
    It's a shitty excuse imo, you would think that in an age of heart, lung transplants, laser eye surgery and cloning they would be able to do something about his fragile fingers

Don't they do hand bone transplants? Just give him somebody elses knuckles that don't break in two every time he tries to form a fist.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Since the injury bug goes around,which upcoming mega-fight is most endangered ??

Or just get the guy to start using correct boxing technique instead of slapping like a girl..
    I shouldn't slate the guy, I have a permanent metal pin in my right hand holding my 3rd metacarpal together because of a fight..I wasn't slapping though I swear!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Since the injury bug goes around,which upcoming mega-fight is most endangered ??

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    Well he does have a legitimate reason, those hands are very brittle.
    It's a shitty excuse imo, you would think that in an age of heart, lung transplants, laser eye surgery and cloning they would be able to do something about his fragile fingers

Don't they do hand bone transplants? Just give him somebody elses knuckles that don't break in two every time he tries to form a fist.
    Not much they can do after it breaks more than once, i not this as i got the same prob myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Althugz
    Or just get the guy to start using correct boxing technique instead of slapping like a girl..
    I shouldn't slate the guy, I have a permanent metal pin in my right hand holding my 3rd metacarpal together because of a fight..I wasn't slapping though I swear!!
    Once again, Watch Calzaghe before he first breaks the hands, straight as an arrow, "traditional punches," the punching technique he now uses is implemented to try avoid hand injury.
    U saw him flurry straight punches against Manfredo= Broken hand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Since the injury bug goes around,which upcoming mega-fight is most endangere

This fight I thought most safe,but who would have thought...

Mosley accused of steroid use!

Friday, September 28 2007

The lead investigator in the BALCO steroid scandal has accused three-division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley of taking performance-enhancing drugs prior to his 2003 fight with Oscar De La Hoya. Associated Press is reporting today that during a closed international anti-doping conference last November in Colorado Springs, investigator Jeff Novitzky alleged that Mosley used THG, Testosterone and Erythropoietin. Mosley, who is scheduled to face Miguel Cotto on November 10, has denied under oath that he has ever taken banned substances, and has never tested positive for a banned substance.

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2...VcCNhSYXt.html

Hidden Content

Arturo "THUNDER" Gatti 1972-2009

To alcohol...the cause of and the solution to all of lifes problems...- Homer Simpson

Thread Information