Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mora in the running to fight Pavlik too...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mora in the running to fight Pavlik too...

If Pavlik and Mora fight, will Mora's contender belt be on the line?

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Well I know that me and Danny_G will be standing alone cheering for the Latin Snake in that fight then.

If it happens look for Sergio to cause some major suprises.

I don't think he has the tools to beat Pavlik but I honestly belive that if they fought a battered and bloody Sergio would give the fight of his life and still be standing at the end losing a hard fought UD to scores of 116-112 ish.

He'd gain respect after that fight for sure.
    I do not see anyone beating Kelly Pavlik. Only 3 fighters have survived his wrath. Everyone else has been destroyed. Those who did survive were in 6 and 8 round fights. Kelly is such a vicious mother hubbard he has never been past 9.

The SS Pavlik Destroyer
    I would rather see Mora fight Pavlik than Taylor.

Jermain Taylor was getting decision after decision and a draw with Winky. HBO carried Taylor and thank God he had to be practically carried out of the ring from the brutal knock out he recieved from The Ghost.

I would rather get destroyed by Pavlik than decisioned and even cheated by Taylor and company. Does that make sense?

Pavlik is a real warrior. I will still be rooting for Mora

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    Well I know that me and Danny_G will be standing alone cheering for the Latin Snake in that fight then.

I don't think he has the tools to beat Pavlik but I honestly belive that if they fought a battered and bloody Sergio would give the fight of his life and still be standing at the end losing a hard fought UD to scores of 116-112 ish.

I do not see anyone beating Kelly Pavlik. Only 3 fighters have survived his wrath. Everyone else has been destroyed. Those who did survive were in 6 and 8 round fights. Kelly is such a vicious mother hubbard he has never been past 9.

The SS Pavlik Destroyer

Jermain Taylor was getting decision after decision and a draw with Winky. HBO carried Taylor and thank God he had to be practically carried out of the ring from the brutal knock out he recieved from The Ghost.

I would rather get destroyed by Pavlik than decisioned and even cheated by Taylor and company. Does that make sense?

Me too buddy. Mora is my favourite fighter for some reason! It will be hard viewing watching someone we love get thrown to the lion but in a way it will unite us to all those who have seen someone they cared about killed or raped before their eyes.

We'll be able to experience how it felt to be one of Jesus's followers as he was nailed to the cross, or William Wallace as he watched his wife have her throat slit or my own nephew Frodo as he watched Gandalf slip into the chasm at Khazad-Dhum.

It will be a poingnant moment for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The SS Pavlik Destroyer

Me too buddy. Mora is my favourite fighter for some reason! It will be hard viewing watching someone we love get thrown to the lion but in a way it will unite us to all those who have seen someone they cared about killed or raped before their eyes.

We'll be able to experience how it felt to be one of Jesus's followers as he was nailed to the cross, or William Wallace as he watched his wife have her throat slit or my own nephew Frodo as he watched Gandalf slip into the chasm at Khazad-Dhum.

It will be a poingnant moment for me.
    WOW!! That was very moving and touched me deeply. Where are my Kleenex at Someone has issues Just kidding bro'.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would rather see Duddy get a shot before Mora. Mora doesn't deserve it. But I would rather see Kelly fight Sturm or AA. I would love too see the belts unified. There are too many belts out there, would be nice to have one champion. Perferably Pavlik.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    If Pavlik and Mora fight, will Mora's contender belt be on the line?

I don't know if you're serious or not, but i got a laugh outta that.

But yea, those would be a pretty easy night of work if he fights Mora. I would love to see him get beat down. He's just one cocky SOB really and a lot of people on this board including me want to see him get humbled i wouldn't mind the price tag to see him get his ass beat. I would say Pavlik KOs Mora in under 5 rounds.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedByPacstraightleft
    I have never been impressed with Mora he got a gift in the rematch with Peter Manfredo he was floored by 15-3 fighter Archak TerMeliksetian and won decision against Regan when journeyman Donny McCrary put Regan away in 1 Mora will get the living hell beat out of him if he steps in with Pavlik.
    PAC MAN has been knocked out twice. What is your point?
    LOL

ICB Guest

I have never been impressed with Mora he got a gift in the rematch with Peter Manfredo he was floored by 15-3 fighter Archak TerMeliksetian and won decision against Regan when journeyman Donny McCrary put Regan away in 1 Mora will get the living hell beat out of him if he steps in with Pavlik.
    LOL
    I don't know what Pacquiao getting stopped early in his career has anything to do with Mora not being impressive ??

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mora's definitely a tougher opponent than Duddy who has absolutely no defense and wouldn't last four with Pavlik. He's still getting KTFO but would put up a better fight than Duddy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL
    I don't know what Pacquiao getting stopped early in his career has anything to do with Mora not being impressive ??
    Grasping @ straws...tell him who you really are.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    Mora's definitely a tougher opponent than Duddy who has absolutely no defense and wouldn't last four with Pavlik. He's still getting KTFO but would put up a better fight than Duddy.
    Totally agree.

Duddy aint shit on a shoe sole...but he'd pull in a lot more people than Mora & it'd probably happen @ the Garden.

Mora brings a whole lot more boxing angles than Duddy & more skill. Everyone thinks Pavlik Duddy would be a war...I say it'd be a slaughter with Duddy on the mat.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Totally agree.

Duddy aint S*** on a shoe sole...but he'd pull in a lot more people than Mora & it'd probably happen @ the Garden.

Mora brings a whole lot more boxing angles than Duddy & more skill. Everyone thinks Pavlik Duddy would be a war...I say it'd be a slaughter with Duddy on the mat.
    CC, Duddy's just so easy to hit and I'm not sure he hits as hard as people think he does, but its just mainly that his defense is nonexistent. Mora's probably better than people would like to think he is, he's kinda slick in an akward way.

ICB Guest

Totally agree.

Duddy aint S*** on a shoe sole...but he'd pull in a lot more people than Mora & it'd probably happen @ the Garden.

I don't think much of Duddy or Mora to be honest Duddy got a gift against old man Yuri Boy Campas and even struggled with Anthony Bosante and as for Mora well i'll copy and paste what i said earlier in the thread.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm Irish so therefore should be a Duddy fan but in his last fight against an opponent who's name escap0es me (due to the fact he was nothing special,) Duddy alllowed him into the fight and nearly got himself KO'd. Pavlik would KO Duddy.

SigmaMu Guest

LOL
    Grasping @ straws...tell him who you really are.
    I was refering to the flash knock down. Mora was floored by a kid who is 15-3 but has 13 ko's. It's not as if he was knocked out. It was just a flash knock down.
    Manny was knocked out by Torrecampo who has
    14 wins (7 KO's) - lost 8 (KO'ed 5 times) 5 draws

That is what I was referring to.

Thread Information