Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao 129 lbs - Marquez 130 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by josef4334 View Post
    manny made 129? wow.. he must be in good shape. he made it the first try. last fight against barerra he could barely make 130. marquez looks good too... although looks like his body is a natural 126 pounder. i cant wait for this fight to start. good luck to all the bettors on this fight.. remember, like pac said.. share the wealth!
    Pac training in the PI for Barrera was a wrong choice. He was slacking a lot down there. I'm glad he made the right choice training in the US this time.

Hollywood isnt eaxactly free of distractions either . I rememeber Nas training in Californian luxury b4 the Barrera loss.

Pac needs to be fit as a flea cuz he is gonna have to work for 3 minutes of every round IMO . He isnt gonna outbox Marquez so he'll have to outwork him .
    Pac gets 75% (+ or -) less distraction everytime he train in Hollywood compare in the Philippines. Hollywood may not be the perfect training place, but it's like a sentimental thing now for Roach and Pacquiao.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post

Pac training in the PI for Barrera was a wrong choice. He was slacking a lot down there. I'm glad he made the right choice training in the US this time.

Hollywood isnt eaxactly free of distractions either . I rememeber Nas training in Californian luxury b4 the Barrera loss.

Pac needs to be fit as a flea cuz he is gonna have to work for 3 minutes of every round IMO . He isnt gonna outbox Marquez so he'll have to outwork him .
    Pac gets 75% (+ or -) less distraction everytime he train in Hollywood compare in the Philippines. Hollywood may not be the perfect training place, but it's like a sentimental thing now for Roach and Pacquiao.

If I were Roach I would have had Pac up in big bear but I dont think Roach installs enough discipline with his fighters . I could be wrong but from what Ive seen people take advantage of him . He stood for alot of shit from Pac b4 the Barrera fight . He wasnt in control of Oscars diet b4 the Floyd fight and Moorer piled on the pounds when he was with him too so my opinion is he is over rated . Should Pac lose later today then part of the blame will fall on Roach and you can guarentee the will part ways after .

I think Roach has done a decent job on Pac given the 1st Barrera performance and the 2nd Morales fight how he improved from the 1st but he has put Manny in the ring when he was less than 100% like vs Larios and the rematch with Barrera . If he was in with young guys , they may have paid for that . I think Mgirt might have been a good trainer for Manny . If he loses tonight I expect him to hook up with someone like Stewart .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is it possible that Pac will be around 144lbs come fight time, as Roach envisioned? Roach's been quoted, for PacMan to be the bigger man at fight night, as one of his' wish list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

both look in great shape

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KananKrus View Post
    Is it possible that Pac will be around 144lbs come fight time, as Roach envisioned? Roach's been quoted, for PacMan to be the bigger man at fight night, as one of his' wish list.
    That's a big possibility. Pac was 144 the night he fought EM3 and MAB2.

Thread Information