Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PBF ducked Tony & is going to do the same to Cotto. Video here shows too much proof

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: PBF ducked Tony & is going to do the same to Cotto. Video here shows too much pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DGs_Diane View Post

We arn't alone mate don't worry. If you ran a poll asking who would win and how I bet everyone apart from Danny and his girl would side with Floyd via decision.
    That's right Bilbo, and when Cotto beats Fraud, you can bow down to the King & his Queen, and pledge your allegiance to Cotto.

But all of that is a mute point, since Fraud won't take a fight with Cotto, he's too busy fighting guys he already beat, first ODLH, and then it will be Hatton again, to which afterwards, he'll cry like a baby again, and announce his retirement again.
    As long as Cotto keeps winning Floyd will fight him eventually.

But honestly De La Hoya is a bigger challenge than Cotto. He's got more skills and is much bigger.

Cotto has nothing to challenge Floyd with, he's too slow and not big enough to be a serious risk to Floyd.

I don't understand how people say Floyd is ducking the little 5 ft 6 Cotto and instead fighting a 5 ft 10 much bigger, and much slicker fighter in Oscar De La Hoya.
    I bet Cotto could beat ODLH more convincingly than PBF does or did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PBF ducked Tony & is going to do the same to Cotto. Video here shows too much pro

Haha!

Good vid Danny.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G View Post

That's right Bilbo, and when Cotto beats Fraud, you can bow down to the King & his Queen, and pledge your allegiance to Cotto.

But all of that is a mute point, since Fraud won't take a fight with Cotto, he's too busy fighting guys he already beat, first ODLH, and then it will be Hatton again, to which afterwards, he'll cry like a baby again, and announce his retirement again.
    As long as Cotto keeps winning Floyd will fight him eventually.

But honestly De La Hoya is a bigger challenge than Cotto. He's got more skills and is much bigger.

Cotto has nothing to challenge Floyd with, he's too slow and not big enough to be a serious risk to Floyd.

I don't understand how people say Floyd is ducking the little 5 ft 6 Cotto and instead fighting a 5 ft 10 much bigger, and much slicker fighter in Oscar De La Hoya.
    I bet Cotto could beat ODLH more convincingly than PBF does or did.
    I'd give Oscar the edge in that fight

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I swear, does nobody ever listen to what the fighters that lose to Cotto say afterwards, they say "he's much faster, and stronger than I thought". But I guess Bilbo, you would know better than the actual fighters would.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I swear, does nobody ever listen to what the fighters that lose to Cotto say afterwards, they say "he's much faster, and stronger than I thought". But I guess Bilbo, you would know better than the actual fighters would.
    I'm sure he is better than those guys thought he was but then so is Floyd.

I just can't see Cotto beating Floyd. Floyd would just confuse him imo.

He'd also make it a rough fight and Cotto wouldn't know how to respond.

Honestly I see as another showcase fight for Floyd, it would be another Calzaghe Lacy.

Margarito is a tougher fight for Floyd than Cotto,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post

It might have been done to death in pieces but I brought you guys the whole enchilada topped with extra chesse and salsa.
    This was just a reminder about how someone claimed he was retiring, then came back, said it was not about the money and now ONLY wants to fight ODLH and Hatton. (PERIOD) PBF claims he is retired to fight anyone other than those two guys.

And to Bilbo, when Manny was laughing at PBF it was because Floyd was comparing himself to Robinson, Ali, Leonard, Hearns etc.. I never liked Stewie but one has to laugh with him about Floyd's claims,. that's all. I would not let Stewie train my dog.
    Did it take me long to do? Not as long as I thought it might. I switched software and I can make much bigger videos in much shorter time. I don't even know what I am doing half the time. I just learn as I go, as always.

BTW. All this talk about Cotto is going to make Floyd crack again. You seen what the Media, the fans and Tony did to PBF the first time around. If Tony wins, he is going to have both Cotto and PBF on his tail. One has to eliminate the other and we shall watch the ducking begin and in full force from PBF. Coming soon..
    Floyd will fight Cotto in 09 Danny and when he wins by a comfortable UD everyone will just say, 'well Cotto was slow and one dimensional, Floyd should have fought Mosely'

But Cotto has to get past Alfonso Gomez first
    Bilbo,
    I wonder if you and I are the ONLY ones in the forum who just can't see Cotto beating Floyd . As much as I want Cotto or anybody to beat him, I just can't see it. I have to agree that I see more challenge against ODLH and also Castillo I. I have not seen anybody out there give Floyd as big of a challenge.
    Nope I agree and think Delahoya is a bigger threat and challenge, all the Cotto huggers who are talking the nonsense about Delahoya and the fighter he is dont realize that Mosely has more wear and tear on him as well as being older. So in my Estimation you guys are rubbing poo on Cotto's resume which by process of elimination makes Zab Judah, Cotto's career defining fight LOL!!

Delahoya whips Cotto's ass everyday and twice on Sunday...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bilbo,
    I wonder if you and I are the ONLY ones in the forum who just can't see Cotto beating Floyd . As much as I want Cotto or anybody to beat him, I just can't see it.
    We arn't alone mate don't worry. If you ran a poll asking who would win and how I bet everyone apart from Danny and his girl would side with Floyd via decision.

But all of that is a mute point, since Fraud won't take a fight with Cotto, he's too busy fighting guys he already beat,
    Kind of how Cotto made a living picking off the remaining carcasses that Floyd already beat.. Seems that Cotto has a little hero worship in him huh?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock View Post

Floyd will fight Cotto in 09 Danny and when he wins by a comfortable UD everyone will just say, 'well Cotto was slow and one dimensional, Floyd should have fought Mosely'

But Cotto has to get past Alfonso Gomez first
    Bilbo,
    I wonder if you and I are the ONLY ones in the forum who just can't see Cotto beating Floyd . As much as I want Cotto or anybody to beat him, I just can't see it. I have to agree that I see more challenge against ODLH and also Castillo I. I have not seen anybody out there give Floyd as big of a challenge.
    Nope I agree and think Delahoya is a bigger threat and challenge, all the Cotto huggers who are talking the nonsense about Delahoya and the fighter he is dont realize that Mosely has more wear and tear on him as well as being older. So in my Estimation you guys are rubbing poo on Cotto's resume which by process of elimination makes Zab Judah, Cotto's career defining fight LOL!!

Delahoya whips Cotto's ass everyday and twice on Sunday...
    It does show the level of hatred against Floyd imo when his last 3 fights will have been Oscar, Hatton and Oscar again and people are moaning.

Oscar is an awesome fighter, even at his 34 or 35 however old he is.
    He's every bit of the calibre of a Mosely, Cotto or Margarito.

When you factor in that he's bigger than all of them and Floyd is having to fight even further above his natural weight limit it's a hell of a brave decision on Floyd's part.

I can remember I think it was during the Jesus Chavez fight 4 years or so ago, Jim Lampley commented that Floyd had claimed he could move up and fight De La Hoya and Larry Merchant sneered 'I think he would have as much chance of beating Oscar as the flyweight world champ Erik Morel would have of beating Floyd'

In the spirit of Danny G I'll try search youtube and try and find it.

Use their own words against them

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wonder if Danny will ever come up with a thread that doesnt have to do with his love for cotto or his hate for mayweather or fighters like him.

Be original man. Threads like this apepared for the last few years.

Why is Cotto fighting Gomez when he should be fighting Margarito
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    I wonder if Danny will ever come up with a thread that doesnt have to do with his love for cotto or his hate for mayweather or fighters like him.

Why is Floyd fighting the big show?

That ain't boxing.

At least Gomez is a real fighter.

Next.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That ain't boxing.

Next.
    To make money outside of boxing and get into wrestling because his kids are big fans of it and he wanted to do it for them. fyi he aint really getting 20 million dollars. Floyd's been a boxer since he was a child, god forbid he decide he wants to make some money outside of boxing and do it for his kids who are huge fans of wrestling.

You still didn't answer my question but I answered yours I don't think you have an answer so you tried to change the subject the question still stands. Next

SigmaMu Guest

But all of that is a mute point, since Fraud won't take a fight with Cotto, he's too busy fighting guys he already beat,
    Kind of how Cotto made a living picking off the remaining carcasses that Floyd already beat.. Seems that Cotto has a little hero worship in him huh?
    Sorry to tell you but Floyd was unable to beat many of those so called carcasses. Floyd would dance with to 12 while Cotto was destroying them.

You might want to check how many fighters ODLH beat down first and then Floyd came around and fought them. Also check how many of those same fighters were beat by KT and then come at me bowl legged with this comment again.

Truth is, Floyd was dumpster diving in both ODLH and KT's garbage can.

NEXT.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[quote=Bilbo;487162][quote=JT Rock;487140]
    'I think he would have as much chance of beating Oscar as the flyweight world champ Erik Morel would have of beating Floyd'

In the spirit of Danny G I'll try search youtube and try and find it.

Use their own words against them
    It was the Phillip N'dou fight bro. I was watching that the other day and had a little chuckle to myself..Larry Merchant must have forgotten he said that because he still doesn't give Floyd credit.

Danny, you sound like you're trying to convince yourself that Floyd is ducking Cotto more than anyone else. I think that you don't want the fight to come off really because you believe that Floyd will do a number on him. (Not saying that will happen, but it could). Just wait until early next year and I think you'll be finding that these threads and video's have been a waste of time. Have patience, the fight will come off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[quote=Althugz;487203][quote=Bilbo;487162]

It was the Phillip N'dou fight bro. I was watching that the other day and had a little chuckle to myself..Larry Merchant must have forgotten he said that because he still doesn't give Floyd credit.

Danny, you sound like you're trying to convince yourself that Floyd is ducking Cotto more than anyone else. I think that you don't want the fight to come off really because you believe that Floyd will do a number on him. (Not saying that will happen, but it could). Just wait until early next year and I think you'll be finding that these threads and video's have been a waste of time. Have patience, the fight will come off.
    I wonder what will happen to Danny_G if Cotto loses to Gomez...

SigmaMu Guest

That ain't boxing.

Next.
    To make money outside of boxing and get into wrestling because his kids are big fans of it and he wanted to do it for them. fyi he aint really getting 20 million dollars. Floyd's been a boxer since he was a child, god forbid he decide he wants to make some money outside of boxing and do it for his kids who are huge fans of wrestling.

You still didn't answer my question but I answered yours I don't think you have an answer so you tried to change the subject the question still stands. Next
    Well twinkle toes to answer your question, let me run it down for you since you are a little slow at times.

Tony was busy chasing PBF around for about a year and he wasted his time doing so because Floyd ducked him.

Cotto just moved up to Welter beat Quintana, Urkal, Judah
    A fight was getting made to face Tony when out of no where Paul Williams calls out Tony.
    Tony turns down the Cotto offer and fights Williams.
    Tony loses and has to get back in line.
    Tony has his chance. If he beats Cintron which he should.
    We will see Cotto/Margarito by the end of the year.

Why is Cotto fighting Gomez?

Floyd wants Miguel to get as much exposure as he can right?

Gomez is known world wide.
    Contender was shown on every continent.
    Floyd will no longer be able to use the excuse that Cotto is not well known.

Floyd went into wrestlang to avoid fighting Cotto.
    PERIOD!
    All this talk about Floyd's kids 'Michael Jackson' Now you are creeping me out. Stop making excuses for Floyd.
    End.

Thread Information