Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury turns Pro!

Just found this. He has turned pro. Like i said it was because he was pissed at not making the olympic team.

Hell hath no Fury like Tyson spurned - Liverpool Echo.co.uk

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    Just found this. He has turned pro. Like i said it was because he was pissed at not making the olympic team.

Hell hath no Fury like Tyson spurned - Liverpool Echo.co.uk

I didn't see him holding his left hand up in defense in any of the clippets on that video, maybe he'll learn that quick in the pros. Would like to see a full round at least of him before making judgement.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't blame the lad for going pro to be honest with you, he's a big lad at six foot seven, and had a very good run early on in his amateur career.

He did let the hype which started to build up around him get to his head a little when he started trash talking David Price, but if Steve Egan sets him firmly in his place, a boy of his size and with decent boxing skills should be able to do well in the British scene at the moment. We can judge further after that.

El Kabong Guest

The Fists of Fury // Current

Eh....I'll have to see him in a pro fight before I evaluate what he can do. Would love to see some more depth in the heavyweight division.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seen a bit of him but not much...
    I know his pops was a HW contender and he named Fury after Mike Tyson.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for the Info guys
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

...KO-ing Audley Harrison is no great feat.

As for KO-ing Wladimir....Fury hasn't even had a PRO fight yet...and here I was thinking the David Haye fans were getting ahead of themselves

10 miles from Manchester, 6 miles from Bolton
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    ...KO-ing Audley Harrison is no great feat.

As for KO-ing Wladimir....Fury hasn't even had a PRO fight yet...and here I was thinking the David Haye fans were getting ahead of themselves
    Correct, kid thunder could KO Fraudley

El Kabong Guest

When is his FIRST PRO FIGHT?

and who is his FIRST PRO FIGHT against?

Do you kind of see why saying "He'll KO Wladimir Klitschko" [51 (45 KO's)-3] is just a tiny bit premature? I hope so or else I am going to neg rep the crap out of you for as long as you're on this site. Hell even fighting Audley as his first pro fight and KOing him would be extremely impressive but let's not start this "Tyson Fury is going to beat anyone and everyone" bullshit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you kind of see why saying "He'll KO Wladimir Klitschko" [51 (45 KO's)-3] is just a tiny bit premature? I hope so or else I am going to neg rep the crap out of you for as long as you're on this site. Hell even fighting Audley as his first pro fight and KOing him would be extremely impressive but let's not start this "Tyson Fury is going to beat anyone and everyone" bullshit

He said in another thread he is only 12 years old No child abuse Lyle
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

El Kabong Guest

....I don't care he's big enough to post on the site then he's big enough to get negative repped until he learns right from wrong. (if he continues)

Great fighters EARN their way to the top (unless they are Ali or Floyd Mayweather and then they talk their way up [we'll see who bites on that one]) and seeing how Mr. Tyson Fury has not fought a professional fight yet and Wladimir Klitschko has not only won a Gold medal (Tyson Fury was never able to even make the freaking Olympic team of ENGLAND!!!!) and is a multiple time title holder and has over 50 WINS ALONE on his record and over 40 KO's on his record...I think maybe even if the lad is 12 he should be able to figure the math out that 51 > 0 ...I have 0 pro fights maybe I can beat up Tyson Fury

Maybe Saddo should have people list their age or just have some sort of avatar/sig that says they are under a certain age/mental ability so I don't offend anyone too young or too dumb to know any better

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....I don't care he's big enough to post on the site then he's big enough to get negative repped until he learns right from wrong. (if he continues)

Great fighters EARN their way to the top (unless they are Ali or Floyd Mayweather and then they talk their way up [we'll see who bites on that one]) and seeing how Mr. Tyson Fury has not fought a professional fight yet and Wladimir Klitschko has not only won a Gold medal (Tyson Fury was never able to even make the freaking Olympic team of ENGLAND!!!!) and is a multiple time title holder and has over 50 WINS ALONE on his record and over 40 KO's on his record...I think maybe even if the lad is 12 he should be able to figure the math out that 51 > 0 ...I have 0 pro fights maybe I can beat up Tyson Fury

Maybe Saddo should have people list their age or just have some sort of avatar/sig that says they are under a certain age/mental ability so I don't offend anyone too young or too dumb to know any better

Haha that guy got an excuse of being twelve but you Lyle should have learn't that there is no such thing as an England Olympic team.

Anyway the guy might have a point, Wlad will be 45 by the time this Fury guy gets a titleshot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All I can say is...that he better not be another "Tye Fields" using a name like that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotta agree with Lyle here how can we say how he would go on against Wlad when we haven't seen him as a Pro yet? Wlad as an amateur was at the end of the day an Olympic Gold medalist therefore the best amateur in the world IMO and this Kid Fury hasn't even made the GB Olympic team so Wlad is clearly ahead there unless Price goes and wipes the floor with everyone and wins the Olympic Gold and even then it doesn't tell us much about Fury other than he got beat off this guy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Thread Information