Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather: Mosley deserves time jail time

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    So he's willingly profiteering and going into business with a man who he thinks is a criminal, interesting

Haha, I'd say ol' Floyd would go into business with the Al-Qaeda, the KKK and NAMBLA if he thought they could make him a buck.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now I was and still to some extent a Muhammad Ali fan as I was when I was just a kid. He was the one that started the psychological warfare that sells tickets. I never approved but everyone is entitled to their opinion aren't they? Floyd like many people don't know that the existence of steroids had a humanitarian purpose. It was used to nourish starving children in places like Africa to accelerate recovery from bouts with extreme cases of starvation and disease. Steroids helps to build or rebuild muscle tissue but nutrition and minimal use of that helped those children recover quickly when proper nutrition was too slow. Mosley if he used it could probably have used it unintensionally because it does come in many forms. Then again one could say some people like cold toilet seats which brings me to Floyd. He spends way too much time on the porcelain throne and when one talks as much as he does, he's racing with fear. People that live in glass houses should not throw stones. Shut up and train and let the promoters do the public relations because ignorance isn't always bliss so let the fists do the talking and and save it for fight night because the fans need breathing room.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by johnsebastianmiran View Post
    Now I was and still to some extent a Muhammad Ali fan as I was when I was just a kid. He was the one that started the psychological warfare that sells tickets. I never approved but everyone is entitled to their opinion aren't they? Floyd like many people don't know that the existence of steroids had a humanitarian purpose. It was used to nourish starving children in places like Africa to accelerate recovery from bouts with extreme cases of starvation and disease. Steroids helps to build or rebuild muscle tissue but nutrition and minimal use of that helped those children recover quickly when proper nutrition was too slow. Mosley if he used it could probably have used it unintensionally because it does come in many forms. Then again one could say some people like cold toilet seats which brings me to Floyd. He spends way too much time on the porcelain throne and when one talks as much as he does, he's racing with fear. People that live in glass houses should not throw stones. Shut up and train and let the promoters do the public relations because ignorance isn't always bliss so let the fists do the talking and and save it for fight night because the fans need breathing room.
    I've never heard(read) anyone on here who so lavishly throws similes, metaphors, euphemisms, and parodies around like a Tasmanian devil!

Well done, SIR!
    "Floyd needs to inject Xylocaine into his balls to gain the courage to fight Pacquiao."

- and I quote from some random guy on the internet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Floyd Mayweather should be in jail for tax evasion and ducking top WW's for years

I was going to say something similar...Was going to say he deserves Jail time for claiming to be an all time great without an all time great resume

hpw did this slip through hahaha classic Daxx xx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    He might be facing jail time himself soon, he's being investigated to see whether he told somebody to go and take a shot at somebody else (that thing in a car park somewhere that made the headlines a while ago.) In completely unrelated news the GBP CEO says this fight is on course to break the PPV record.
    No shock there then

Thread Information