Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Prince Naseem rise to fame to his own demise....video

click on browse on the site and then select the file. then scroll down and select upload. And then wait

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

btw, do you have to be a member?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no, not to upload anything I don't think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

k, doing it now,,,,finally found the browse button

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by •°¤*(¯`°~Starr~°´¯)* ¤Ã‚°â€¢
    one thing you can say about Naseem. For all his confidence and all his brash talking. When it came time for him to be defeated he handled it with nothing but class. And that speaks volumes more then boxing could. People have been less brash and accepted defeat worse. He took it better then anyoen who was supposedly cocky etc.. wheras if you lose and don't accept defeat then it's less respectable. But I respect Hamed for accepting that loss like a man and with class.
    well he actually didn't have a choice for that matter. if it was a close fight I am not sure if he would have showed the humility he did, its just he was so thoroughly schooled and embarrased that any attempt at excuses and alibis would have brought him more shame, so in a way he did the sensible thing and accepted his defeat.
    "Very few people really understand what it means to be a fighter. I hate it when I hear someone say, 'That fighter doesn't have guts. I hate that, I don't care if you're a world champion six times over or a four-round fighter, to step inside that ring, you have to have guts" Oscar De La Hoya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

k, doing it now,,,,finally found the browse button

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One thing is for certain if naz come back next week he would pack out anywhere!

I'm pist off he never stayed around after the Calvo fight but i admit I would be cheering him on again if he returns

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ashley1

I'm pist off he never stayed around after the Calvo fight but i admit I would be cheering him on again if he returns
    Not anywhere my man!!! Maybe anywhere in outhere in Europe......

As a matter a fact never mind scratch out what I first said..........He would pack any venue cuz people would come in the masses to him get his ass whopped again.......
    Especially if he fought any of the top dawgz......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chamiley
    one thing you can say about Naseem. Â For all his confidence and all his brash talking. Â When it came time for him to be defeated he handled it with nothing but class. Â And that speaks volumes more then boxing could. Â People have been less brash and accepted defeat worse. Â He took it better then anyoen who was supposedly cocky etc.. wheras if you lose and don't accept defeat then it's less respectable. Â But I respect Hamed for accepting that loss like a man and with class.
    well he actually didn't have a choice for that matter. if it was a close fight I am not sure if he would have showed the humility he did, its just he was so thoroughly schooled and embarrased that any attempt at excuses and alibis would have brought him more shame, so in a way he did the sensible thing and accepted his defeat.
    Something Morales never learned. Â Morales got humiliated worse then Hamed ever did in his loss and he didn't accept it like a man. Â he even thought he beat Rahee,m and that he could have continued against Pacquiao :

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley1

Not anywhere my man!!! Maybe anywhere in outhere in Europe......

As a matter a fact never mind scratch out what I first said..........He would pack any venue cuz people would come in the masses to him get his ass whopped again.......
    Especially if he fought any of the top dawgz......
    I may have been a big fan of Naz but i agree with you.

it's just like Eubank the place might be packed but there will be just as many people there to see him get beat as there are supporters

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

one thing you can say about Naseem. Â For all his confidence and all his brash talking. Â When it came time for him to be defeated he handled it with nothing but class. Â And that speaks volumes more then boxing could. Â People have been less brash and accepted defeat worse. Â He took it better then anyoen who was supposedly cocky etc.. wheras if you lose and don't accept defeat then it's less respectable. Â But I respect Hamed for accepting that loss like a man and with class.
    Something Morales never learned. Â Morales got humiliated worse then Hamed ever did in his loss and he didn't accept it like a man. Â he even thought he beat Rahee,m and that he could have continued against Pacquiao :
    It's hard to accept defeat when all you know is how to win......MORALES IS A SORE LOSER AND DID FEEL CHEATED FOR ZAHIR FIGHT.

BUT

About the 2nd PAC fight you are wrong I guess you didn't stay to watch the post fight interview he clearly said his legs were gone and he felt very tired he said 'This time I lost and he won thats that, he earned the victory'Â

About him wanting or thinking he could continue in the PAC fight thats just the warrior in him that won't quit he will throw punches without any hands if it came to that......Watch the signature of the person who has the PAC-ERIK last rd. and see that after the 1st Knock down Erik was clearly done but bounced around and tried shaking it off you can see him shaking his hands almost saying it's OK I'm good to go I'm not quitting....... Â

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this sh*t ain't working, im waiting forever and nothing is happening at yousendit.com.

It just says

Sending your file
    Please stand by: >

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

tried megaupload instead....now it says i have to wait 2 hours!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thats very true but Hamed was a borderline fraud he made his money and fame because of marketability for being an entertainer than a fighter. Morales is a legend who made his money and fame by having his fists do the talking and when you have been great your whole life and are being told that by everyone if you are to schooled that bad it poses a question mark on everything you have believed and resemble obviously this is still no excuse for being unsportsmanlike but this is how most great fighters think. Ali, RJJ, Duran, they all had huge egos thats why they were great
    "Very few people really understand what it means to be a fighter. I hate it when I hear someone say, 'That fighter doesn't have guts. I hate that, I don't care if you're a world champion six times over or a four-round fighter, to step inside that ring, you have to have guts" Oscar De La Hoya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    this sh*t ain't working, im waiting forever and nothing is happening at yousendit.com.

It just says

Sending your file
    Please stand by: >
    you need patience It will

Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    tried megaupload instead....now it says i have to wait 2 hours!
    uploading takes time

Thread Information