Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury v Wilder???

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Canon fodder if it happens, Hughie is not good enough maybe just a good pay day, Wilder
    will KO him in the first round, I don't think Hughie will amount to much he would be lucky
    to win a British title,! I watched him on many occasions on best average, boxing is about
    levels, World Champions are the very top level, out of a scale of 10 Hughie is level 8 he is
    at best lets not kid ourselves.!

How dare you upset ross like that Richie !!!!
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Canon fodder if it happens, Hughie is not good enough maybe just a good pay day, Wilder
    will KO him in the first round, I don't think Hughie will amount to much he would be lucky
    to win a British title,! I watched him on many occasions on best average, boxing is about
    levels, World Champions are the very top level, out of a scale of 10 Hughie is level 8 he is

Upset? Why?

Because its a Fury?

Opinions dont upset me especially when they are wrong

Opinions are like assholes

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Upset? Why?

Because its a Fury?

Now now Ross Hughie is not up to much, do you see him as a future Champ in a pigs eye
    mate, sometimes I MAY BE WRONG but most of the time I am correct.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Upset? Why?

Because its a Fury?

Now now Ross Hughie is not up to much, do you see him as a future Champ in a pigs eye
    Hughie is only 20 years old.

Was Joshua beating Rudenkos and Arias's at 20?

No. Hes only just about to fight his first opponent with ambition at 25.

Hughie is still to actually physically mature yet but is winning every single round comfortably and can do the distance with ease. Theres not much to criticise but you sour little bitches will scrape the barrel to try and find something. Peters plan was to have Hughie have another couple of years fighting good opponents while he matures before any world title challenge but one has landed on there laps seemingly and they may well take it. Again, whats not to like?

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Upset? Why?

Because its a Fury?

Hughie is still to actually physically mature yet but is winning every single round comfortably and can do the distance with ease. Theres not much to criticise but you sour little bitches will scrape the barrel to try and find something. Peters plan was to have Hughie have another couple of years fighting good opponents while he matures before any world title challenge but one has landed on there laps seemingly and they may well take it. Again, whats not to like?

Joshua wasn't a pro at 20 so that is irrelevant as most of your comments are.
    Hughie has energy but is jab - cross- run - hold , that's all he has also very little power.
    He will get murdered at the highest level, only you cant see it.
    We are all boxing fans here on Saddo's and we all know a little bit , but if Anthony Joshua is a Mad Dog Destroyer, then Hughie fury is nothing more than a Naughty Puppy.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Upset? Why?

Because its a Fury?

Hughie has energy but is jab - cross- run - hold , that's all he has also very little power.
    We are all boxing fans here on Saddo's and we all know a little bit , but if Anthony Joshua is a Mad Dog Destroyer, then Hughie fury is nothing more than a Naughty Puppy.

Haha! You Cant help but keep biting

Joshua wasnt pro at 20 your right. He was getting dropped and beaten up by amateur debutant Whyte.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Upset? Why?

Because its a Fury?

Joshua wasnt pro at 20 your right. He was getting dropped and beaten up by amateur debutant Whyte.

Mike Tyson was stopped in 3 rounds as an amateur by Al Chico Evans , Tyson went on to be HW champ , Evans finished his pro career with a record of 4 wins 4 by ko, 6 losses 5 by ko.
    So I'm just pointing out ross the difference between amateur and pro boxing ,as you seem to think it has some effect on the outcome of professional fights, which of course the rest of us know it doesn't.
    So once again you childishly defend fury , with another load of irrelevant information. You get upset because 95 % of people here thought fury jr looked crap in his last fight against a geriatric CW and was going nowhere , so you then come out with silly analogies.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 08-06-2015 at 12:11 PM.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hughie Fury..is this in serious works If so Wilder now takes the title of Tin Man heavyweight.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Upset? Why?

Because its a Fury?

Mike Tyson was stopped in 3 rounds as an amateur by Al Chico Evans , Tyson went on to be HW champ , Evans finished his pro career with a record of 4 wins 4 by ko, 6 losses 5 by ko.
    So I'm just pointing out ross the difference between amateur and pro boxing ,as you seem to think it has some effect on the outcome of professional fights, which of course the rest of us know it doesn't.
    So once again you childishly defend fury , with another load of irrelevant information. You get upset because 95 % of people here thought fury jr looked crap in his last fight against a geriatric CW and was going nowhere , so you then come out with silly analogies.
    Your deluded if you think I get upset at some uninformed opinions on this site

Its the other way round. I get a load of abuse and my name brought up whenever Fury is mentioned by yourself and others. Its comical. Like rabid ross/fury hunters and just a bit weird.

My point regarding Hughie is give him till hes the same age as Joshua who has matured and he wont just have beaten better opponents as he has now at only 20 but hes going to be a world champion.

Hopefully iv given you something there to get your knickers in a twist and get your teeth in to, so let me have it

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Hughie Fury..is this in serious works If so Wilder now takes the title of Tin Man heavyweight.
    Apparently, dare I say this, he likes them young! πŸ˜•

Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    It is pathetic if he fights Hughie, just wrong. This fight can not be justified.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    It is pathetic if he fights Hughie, just wrong. This fight can not be justified.
    To be fair Wlad was lined up to defend against Chisora twice and he only had 14 fights. Hughie has 16.

Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair Wlad was lined up to defend against Chisora twice and he only had 14 fights. Hughie has 16.
    Chis had fought for the europeon title.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like I said before, Hughie has more chance against Wilder than Tyson does against Wlad.
    Hughie has a 10% chance, Tyson has a 5% chance!

Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Like I said before, Hughie has more chance against Wilder than Tyson does against Wlad.
    Hughie has a 10% chance, Tyson has a 5% chance!
    Fury has more than 5% chance I would say 30%, he is definitely the underdog.

Thread Information