Default Re: Chavez Jr - Andy Lee / June 16th in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Lee has never once in his life faced a body assault like the ones Chavez gives out. I don't think he'll be up to it. Chavez by mid round stoppage after he forces the Puerto Ric..,I mean Irish fighter to quit in his corner.

Oh it will be over before Lee quits. The ref and judges, with Mexican pesos flowing out of their pockets, will stop the fight at the first Baby Chavez flurry.

They could also throw in some of that high value PR money to really sweeten them up. Oh that's right. No such currency exists. My bad

Yes, my mentally-challenged fellow saddo'er..... we have no such currency. We use the dollar as our currency. I would've thought your 5th-grade education would've covered basic facts such as these. But it's wrong of me to expect more from a "gangsta wannabe" from the slums of L.A., if that's in fact where you were hatched. My bad.

I did teach me basic facts. Like it ain't good enough to become a US state. It ain't shit without it's US daddy. And damn near 75% of them never seen the 5th grade and can't eat if it wasn't for welfare. You're pretty stupid. So I'm sure you'll take this as an attack. It's not. It's just basic facts

Basic facts? Show me the reliable sources on those "facts". Otherwise, it's a racist attack and I hope the people who administrate this forum see it as such.

By the way, you probably meant "It did teach me basic facts", and "It ain't shit without its US daddy" (improper use of apostrophe).

The majority of us Puerto Ricans are bilingual. We speak English and Spanish fluently. You can't even communicate in English properly. We have a broad base of highly educated professionals, who in addition to being fully bilingual, have at least a basic knowledge of the world around us. You come from the slums of east L.A. or wherever the hell you're from.... and your ignorance of anything beyond the reaches of your 'hood makes you the quintessential "ugly American".

You routinely insult people of other races and nationalities, and insult women as well. You hide behind a keyboard and use your thug talk to intimidate those who for some weird reason fear your cyber-bullying. You are a cartoon character, from your idiotic avatar of some dude drinking and holding a gun, to your short, staccato sentences.

Sometimes you piss me off..... most times you just make me laugh. How the mods in this forum allow you to remain in here is beyond me. Funny how you are so brave and aggresive through the Internet. You're like the little puny alien in "Men in Black" who sits at the controls of a big ugly alien monster. Scary on the outside..... and a little insignificant punk on the inside.

I don't like you, but I do feel sorry for you.
    I'm posting from work off a fucking cell phone. Spelling and grammar always suffer. But since it makes you feel smart to point them out, than keep doing it.

Your opinion means nothing to me. I don't care if you like or dislike me. As for my opinion of you? There isn't one. I don't like or dislike you cuz you don't matter enough for me to form an opinion about. You're letters on a monitor. Nothing more: I acknowledge you for one reason and one reason only. To amuse myself. That's it. You know nothing about the sport. And you're like the most predictable poster here. You use the same recycled ass lines that I'm guessing are suppose to be put downs. And I'm guessing I'm suppose to feel insulted by them. Maybe next time. And there will be a next time. Cuz it's all you got. You can't counter what I say cuz you can't counter the truth. And you know it. It's the reason why the coward in you labeled my previous post racist and why your praying the staff intervenes. But theres nothing they can do. You don't punish someone for telling the truth

You're a racist jackass and everybody here knows it. Again, why you've been allowed to remain in this forum is beyond comprehension. Most of the people on here have some degree of intelligence. You're an exception. You get by on thuggish talk, insults, and intimidation. Intimidation that only works on weak-minded people that don't realize they are being insulted by some street punk who hides behind his keyboard because he isn't man enough to warrant respect in the real world.

You've traded insults with quite a number of people on here.... yet you still manage to be around. You've gotten your ass banned a few times, and it's only a matter of time before someone gets fed up with your racist bullshit and cans you for good. You express yourself the way you do to me, only because we'll never be face-to-face so you can repeat the bullshit to my face. The Internet is the ultimate "bravery pill".

You're a sorry ass ignoramus, and didn't even have an answer when I responded to your childish claims about Puerto Ricans. Again, I'm fluent in TWO languages. You can't even grunt your way through English very well. I am a college-educated professional. You are most likely a jobless street punk who's gotten his ass kicked one time too many. So you take out your frustrations on the keyboard. Make you feel like a man, does it?

You're pathetic.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're a racist jackass and everybody here knows it. Again, why you've been allowed to remain in this forum is beyond comprehension. Most of the people on here have some degree of intelligence. You're an exception. You get by on thuggish talk, insults, and intimidation. Intimidation that only works on weak-minded people that don't realize they are being insulted by some street punk who hides behind his keyboard because he isn't man enough to warrant respect in the real world.

You've traded insults with quite a number of people on here.... yet you still manage to be around. You've gotten your ass banned a few times, and it's only a matter of time before someone gets fed up with your racist bullshit and cans you for good. You express yourself the way you do to me, only because we'll never be face-to-face so you can repeat the bullshit to my face. The Internet is the ultimate "bravery pill".

You're a sorry ass ignoramus, and didn't even have an answer when I responded to your childish claims about Puerto Ricans. Again, I'm fluent in TWO languages. You can't even grunt your way through English very well. I am a college-educated professional. You are most likely a jobless street punk who's gotten his ass kicked one time too many. So you take out your frustrations on the keyboard. Make you feel like a man, does it?
    Tito my man, you get nowhere arguing with vermin like VD, just put the little retarded faggot on ignore, problem solved.

cheers

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post

Tito my man, you get nowhere arguing with vermin like VD, just put the little retarded faggot on ignore, problem solved.

cheers

Hey bro... I know you're right. It's not like it's the first time I've had words with the dude. And I know I'm not going to change his mindset. Reason I don't put him on ignore is his tendency to spout his racist (and even sexist) bullshit at any time, and for some inexplicable, masochistic reason... I feel the need to come back at him.

Don't worry though.... it's not like I'm losing any sleep over it. Matter of fact, it usually ends up with me poking fun at him, since he's so easy to make fun of. I swear, it's almost like the dude's a cartoon character playing a specific part, that of a "gangsta homeboy".

If it gets REAL bad, and puts us in danger of getting dropkicked by the mods, I'll put the loser on ignore. (Or... I might just open a separate thread on "Off Topic").

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At what weight does Lee usually enter the ring fight night?

On a side note I can't believe I'm saying this but im glad WBC is reinstating same day weight in. Too bad for Lee this fight is not taking place after July 2nd.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cheers

Hey bro... I know you're right. It's not like it's the first time I've had words with the dude. And I know I'm not going to change his mindset. Reason I don't put him on ignore is his tendency to spout his racist (and even sexist) bullshit at any time, and for some inexplicable, masochistic reason... I feel the need to come back at him.

Don't worry though.... it's not like I'm losing any sleep over it. Matter of fact, it usually ends up with me poking fun at him, since he's so easy to make fun of. I swear, it's almost like the dude's a cartoon character playing a specific part, that of a "gangsta homeboy".

If it gets REAL bad, and puts us in danger of getting dropkicked by the mods, I'll put the loser on ignore. (Or... I might just open a separate thread on "Off Topic").

Or..........you two can settle this once and for all with my previous suggestion. I told you I would gladly be the judge. You two just need to whip them out, so we can finally see who has the bigger one.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cheers

I didn't think you were losing any sleep over it Tito, to tell you the truth I actually enjoy watching you hand the retard his ass.
    I've been posting on boxing forums for close to 10 years, for me it's all about having a little good hearted fun and shooting the shit about boxing. I don't mind a debate/discussion from time to time, it's a good way to learn new things, but I don't waste my time with mentally challenged argumentative clowns like VD.

cheers, BTW, I hope Cotto kicks Floyd's ass in May.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In re: Chavez Jr - Andy Lee / June 16th in Texas

Isn't Manny Steward Lee's trainer? If so that should help Lee's chances of winning out in the West Texas town of El Paso. (remember Marty Robbins song?) Steward should have a good plan for Lee.

I really hope Lee can pull a rabbit out of the hat June 16th and take home Baby Chavez' title.

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post

cheers

Or..........you two can settle this once and for all with my previous suggestion. I told you I would gladly be the judge. You two just need to whip them out, so we can finally see who has the bigger one.

Remember what I found in the Internet (about the proper attire for female judges of this type of contest)? I think there's now an amendment that makes the use of said attire optional, and at the discretion of the better-looking contestant.

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cheers

I didn't think you were losing any sleep over it Tito, to tell you the truth I actually enjoy watching you hand the retard his ass.
    I've been posting on boxing forums for close to 10 years, for me it's all about having a little good hearted fun and shooting the shit about boxing. I don't mind a debate/discussion from time to time, it's a good way to learn new things, but I don't waste my time with mentally challenged argumentative clowns like VD.

cheers, BTW, I hope Cotto kicks Floyd's ass in May.

I see it the same way (the forums, I mean). And it's not like one can't have a heated debate every now and then. But when you gotta insult people to make your point, then you probably belong in some other type of forum. And yeah... I'm hoping for a Cotto win too. Whatever happens, it should be a good fight. Cotto's fights are always good.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lee has never once in his life faced a body assault like the ones Chavez gives out. I don't think he'll be up to it. Chavez by mid round stoppage after he forces the Puerto Ric..,I mean Irish fighter to quit in his corner.

Oh it will be over before Lee quits. The ref and judges, with Mexican pesos flowing out of their pockets, will stop the fight at the first Baby Chavez flurry.

They could also throw in some of that high value PR money to really sweeten them up. Oh that's right. No such currency exists. My bad

Yes, my mentally-challenged fellow saddo'er..... we have no such currency. We use the dollar as our currency. I would've thought your 5th-grade education would've covered basic facts such as these. But it's wrong of me to expect more from a "gangsta wannabe" from the slums of L.A., if that's in fact where you were hatched. My bad.

I did teach me basic facts. Like it ain't good enough to become a US state. It ain't shit without it's US daddy. And damn near 75% of them never seen the 5th grade and can't eat if it wasn't for welfare. You're pretty stupid. So I'm sure you'll take this as an attack. It's not. It's just basic facts

Basic facts? Show me the reliable sources on those "facts". Otherwise, it's a racist attack and I hope the people who administrate this forum see it as such.

By the way, you probably meant "It did teach me basic facts", and "It ain't shit without its US daddy" (improper use of apostrophe).

The majority of us Puerto Ricans are bilingual. We speak English and Spanish fluently. You can't even communicate in English properly. We have a broad base of highly educated professionals, who in addition to being fully bilingual, have at least a basic knowledge of the world around us. You come from the slums of east L.A. or wherever the hell you're from.... and your ignorance of anything beyond the reaches of your 'hood makes you the quintessential "ugly American".

You routinely insult people of other races and nationalities, and insult women as well. You hide behind a keyboard and use your thug talk to intimidate those who for some weird reason fear your cyber-bullying. You are a cartoon character, from your idiotic avatar of some dude drinking and holding a gun, to your short, staccato sentences.

Sometimes you piss me off..... most times you just make me laugh. How the mods in this forum allow you to remain in here is beyond me. Funny how you are so brave and aggresive through the Internet. You're like the little puny alien in "Men in Black" who sits at the controls of a big ugly alien monster. Scary on the outside..... and a little insignificant punk on the inside.

I'm posting from work off a fucking cell phone. Spelling and grammar always suffer. But since it makes you feel smart to point them out, than keep doing it.

Your opinion means nothing to me. I don't care if you like or dislike me. As for my opinion of you? There isn't one. I don't like or dislike you cuz you don't matter enough for me to form an opinion about. You're letters on a monitor. Nothing more: I acknowledge you for one reason and one reason only. To amuse myself. That's it. You know nothing about the sport. And you're like the most predictable poster here. You use the same recycled ass lines that I'm guessing are suppose to be put downs. And I'm guessing I'm suppose to feel insulted by them. Maybe next time. And there will be a next time. Cuz it's all you got. You can't counter what I say cuz you can't counter the truth. And you know it. It's the reason why the coward in you labeled my previous post racist and why your praying the staff intervenes. But theres nothing they can do. You don't punish someone for telling the truth

You're pathetic.
    I'm suppose to be impressed cuz you went to some Puerto Rican Junior college that had like 6 total students? Come the fuck on. Don't even try and pass yourself off as someone who's educated and smart. Nobody buying it. You're not smart. If you were smart you wouldn't post so much retarded shit. I don't even have to bother trying to make you look stupid. You do that shit on your own. Case in point. I see you claim I hide behind a keyboard every time I disagree with someone. That I can only say what I say with a keyboard. That's true. I do use a keyboard. Is there another way? What else am I suppose to use? I seen you get in arguments with other posters as well. I seen you insult and disrespect them. You telling me that you actually confronted them face to face in real life? That you some how met up with them and insulted them to there face? No you did not. You used the internet. Which means your coward ass hid behind the keyboard. You E-banged on them like the bitch you are. LOL. What a tough guy are. And what an idiot. You think your insulting me with your post but in reality all you did was speak about yourself. You don't meet up with anybody. You don't say shit to no ones face. You use a fucking keyboard as well. Everyone here does. Fucking genius. Taught you were saying something but in reality you said nothing. Like always.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe Andy Lee to be a fighter that adjusts and performs to the level of his opponent.
    His class as an amateur is unquestionable, but he really must fulfill all of his potential to take this title.
    Andy's tendency to mark and cut means he must be sharp from the outset, perhaps hurting Chavez before Junior can start to accumulate damage.

I really think that Andy can do it. Elite amateur pedigree, consistent training in a terrific gym and his physical size could and should all contribute to an Irish victory.

Is feidir linn.

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're pathetic.
    I'm suppose to be impressed cuz you went to some Puerto Rican Junior college that had like 6 total students? Come the fuck on. Don't even try and pass yourself off as someone who's educated and smart. Nobody buying it. You're not smart. If you were smart you wouldn't post so much retarded shit. I don't even have to bother trying to make you look stupid. You do that shit on your own. Case in point. I see you claim I hide behind a keyboard every time I disagree with someone. That I can only say what I say with a keyboard. That's true. I do use a keyboard. Is there another way? What else am I suppose to use? I seen you get in arguments with other posters as well. I seen you insult and disrespect them. You telling me that you actually confronted them face to face in real life? That you some how met up with them and insulted them to there face? No you did not. You used the internet. Which means your coward ass hid behind the keyboard. You E-banged on them like the bitch you are. LOL. What a tough guy are. And what an idiot. You think your insulting me with your post but in reality all you did was speak about yourself. You don't meet up with anybody. You don't say shit to no ones face. You use a fucking keyboard as well. Everyone here does. Fucking genius. Taught you were saying something but in reality you said nothing. Like always.

Hey look VD... enough with the insults. We could go on like this for all eternity. By now we're either pissing off or boring most of the good people on this forum. You don't agree with anything I say, and I don't agree with anything you say. We've managed to co-exist on this forum for what... over 7 years now... and we'll probably co-exist for a few more.

Personally, I don't like insulting people... even over the Internet. However, I will stand up for what I think is right... and I don't like unwarranted attacks on groups of people. They're childish and ignorant. And I WILL respond. So whadda say we drop this latest round of insults and get back to regular posting.

I'm not saying we'll never get into it again... I'm pretty sure we will... But at least we can stop this particular string of insults which is getting us nowhere. I don't know about you, but I'm getting bored, and want to get back to business as usual.

Cool?

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're pathetic.

Hey look VD... enough with the insults. We could go on like this for all eternity. By now we're either pissing off or boring most of the good people on this forum. You don't agree with anything I say, and I don't agree with anything you say. We've managed to co-exist on this forum for what... over 7 years now... and we'll probably co-exist for a few more.

Personally, I don't like insulting people... even over the Internet. However, I will stand up for what I think is right... and I don't like unwarranted attacks on groups of people. They're childish and ignorant. And I WILL respond. So whadda say we drop this latest round of insults and get back to regular posting.

I'm not saying we'll never get into it again... I'm pretty sure we will... But at least we can stop this particular string of insults which is getting us nowhere. I don't know about you, but I'm getting bored, and want to get back to business as usual.

Cool?

Besides, you sometimes make me laugh with your shit, so it's not like you're completely useless.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not a huge fan of Chavez Jnr, but he has been growing on me. I like they way he just ground down Rubio and never let him get going. Main thing for me is the Brian Vera fight for Lee and also the McEwan fight. Cant look past those. Maybe he was young and learning against Vera and fought the wrong fight, but he defo shouldn't have had a problem with McEwan IMO. Aside from McEwans pressure, he even outboxed him for alot of the time too.

Chavez stops Lee around 9 or 10 i think, maybe earlier.

Thread Information