Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Is Wacko the only one who thinks that Cotto vs Judah has upset stamped on it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Wacko the only one who thinks that Cotto vs Judah has upset stamped on it?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Wacko the only one who thinks that Cotto vs Judah has upset stamped on it

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom
    Judah has more experience against better fighters. I also think Judah hits just as hard as Cotto and he will be the hardest puncher Cotto has faced.
    #188 I been saying the same thing for months..... I would love to see Cotto rearrange Zab's snotbox a Cotto win is better for boxing than a Judah one.... But there is no denying the facts that Judah has been there and will match Cotto for power and is the speediest guy Cotto has fought....

Cotto is all class and heart and hopefully he will break Zab up... But I'm not naive to that liitle weazle pricks abitility to dazzle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Wacko the only one who thinks that Cotto vs Judah has upset stamped on it

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom
    Judah has more experience against better fighters. I also think Judah hits just as hard as Cotto and he will be the hardest puncher Cotto has faced.
    #188 I been saying the same thing for months..... I would love to see Cotto rearrange Zab's snotbox a Cotto win is better for boxing than a Judah one.... But there is no denying the facts that Judah has been there and will match Cotto for power and is the speediest guy Cotto has fought....

Cotto is all class and heart and hopefully he will break Zab up... But I'm not naive to that liitle weazle pricks abitility to dazzle
    561. Good points. Im gonna keep my money in the wallet for this one.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Wacko the only one who thinks that Cotto vs Judah has upset stamped on it?

Loads of people claimed they thought Oscar was gonna win, but you see their true colours in the prediction comp, I think the same is happening in this one, everyoine is saying yeah Judah is gonna take it but in their heart of hearts they know that Judah is gonna get SPANKED. BADLY.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

ICB Guest

Default Re: Is Wacko the only one who thinks that Cotto vs Judah has upset stamped on it?

Can i just ask this who has Judah ever beaten who can bang ??

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yoitsdan
    Loads of people claimed they thought Oscar was gonna win, but you see their true colours in the prediction comp, I think the same is happening in this one, everyoine is saying yeah Judah is gonna take it but in their heart of hearts they know that Judah is gonna get SPANKED. BADLY.
    Cotto is still relatively unproven. This is his big step up, lets not forget this. Maybe he will shine, but there is every chance that Judah's speed, lightning pace and power may instead overwhelm him...

It has all the hallmarks of being the fight that DelaHoya: Mayweather could never be. A classic!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    Cotto is still relatively unproven. This is his big step up, lets not forget this. Maybe he will shine, but there is every chance that Judah's speed, lightning pace and power may instead overwhelm him...

It has all the hallmarks of being the fight that DelaHoya: Mayweather could never be. A classic!!

CC.Very true. Its funny how people backtrack after the actual event. I think Judah will give Cotto the odd awkward moment as he does to most but if Miguel comes in 100%,he will break Judah down.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A "100% focused Judah" has come in count it....one time. One time. Judah may be running 8 miles a day or that may be complete bullshit, either way, that doesn't make me worried.

And so many worry for Cotto early, has Zab ever had a top fighter in trouble early? I mean, he landed a couple good shots in the first round against Tszyu, but he never really turned it on to KO him. He's boxed impressively in the opening rounds before, but never the type of impressive that would make you think he can KO a top fighter. He's just not that type of guy. When you see Judah in the early rounds you think he would be something if he could do this for 12 rounds. You never think that he is going to get the guy in front of him out of there unless that guy is Cosme Rivera.

So I don't see him getting Cotto out of there. And he may win a few rounds but he has way to many bad habits to not be caught by Cotto, and once he's caught, he shuts down. I see Cotto winning like a 116-112 decision and I'm really confident in that. Just don't think Judah is good enough to KO Cotto.

To answer the question, yeah I see where you are coming from Wack, but I think people overrate Judah. Cotto at his best (which to date would be against Quintana) beats Judah at his best imo.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Judah could stop Cotto. But, If he doesn't do it within 7-8, Cotto will stop him. I can't see this fight going to the cards. Zab doesn't have the discipline, and cotto is faster and more relentless than Baldomir to not finish the show.

KO either way. But Zab has a legitimate shot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I understand where you are coming from and I believe an upset is likley. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Cotto won.

HA!

Seriously, If Zab doesn't hurt Cotto by round 5 it's OVA for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Can I just ask this who has Cotto ever beaten who's as fast as Zab ??

If Cotto comes out the way he did against Urkal, then Zab IS going to upset him.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr

If Cotto comes out the way he did against Urkal, then Zab IS going to upset him.
    Dear god here we go.....

Let's not forget that if the Zab that beat Spinks shows up on this night he'll demolish Cotto....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

Dear god here we go.....

Let's not forget that if the Zab that beat Spinks shows up on this night he'll demolish Cotto....
    Yep and if the Zab that faced Baldomir shows up on this night Cotto will demolish him

Mick do you wait for me to show up or something

stalker!

ICB Guest

Those fast hands of Zab won't keep Cotto away for 12 yes Zab is fast but im sure Cotto will get to him in the end its not like Zab is super hard to hit and im sorry but Zab has always fallen short at top level and against power punchers Zab will have some success in early going with his speed but those hard rib breaking body shots of Cotto will get to Zab and wear him down and Cotto will stop him in 10.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is something you can't help but like about Starr. She is a loyalist.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's just ridiculous Starr. Judah has had, count them, 1 single showing against good competition. One. Cotto has slipped up once against lesser opposition that didn't carry the importance this fight does. Cotto has passed all of his test so far, Zab is failing. Cotto can come in after a night of chain smoking and drinking, unless Zab does something he has only done ONE TIME in his career, Cotto wins.

What you should have said is

If Cotto comes out the way he did against Urkal, then Zab IS going to upset him IF he is the way he was against Spinks the SECOND time.

Thread Information