Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Barrera face to face with Pac ! PICS !!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Barrera face to face with Pac ! PICS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TRANSWARP
    Barrera its over.
    Shows not over till the fat lady sings bud

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Manny likes Barrera...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'mgoing for MAB in this one

he'll end his career with a bang bang bang

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain
    Quote Originally Posted by zhubin
    Quote Originally Posted by GAME

it looks like arum, pac and dela hoya are going to have a great night....while mab is going to be the downer that gets the worst of the day

"mab is like this is fwock up these guys are all happy and shyt yea we all getting paid for this but fwock I'm the sacrafice,....damn I hope pac takes it easy on me"

BS ! With all due respect, Barrera is no sacraficial lamb like Morales was . Erik was just thrown to the wolves but Barrera is coming off a close fight with Marquez the man many thought beat Pac .

Barrera isnt smiling like the 3 queers cuz he is taking this seriously . He has got his poker face on . He looks like this before dishing out a beating . I hope Pac keeps smiling ! Its gunna get wiped off his face in October

Miles - I agree Pac isnt a massive puncher but its his speed and accumilation of shots that do the damage. Vernon showed against Shane how to overcome speed . . . JAB !!! . Its one of Barreras best punches and cuz he is a converted southpaw . All his power is in that punch . Weve seen the damage he does to his opponents faces with that shot . He didnt utilise it last time cuz he was stuck between styles and wasnt prepared but he will be this time. Pac hasnt met a guy like this before . Eriks jab owned Pac over 12 and so did Marquez' IMO . Barrera hits harder and is a better all round fighter . Plus he is alegend fighting for his career . Pac isnt a legend . Not yet anyway . He made his name off Barrera and just has a rep for beating a washed up Morales. Outside that he has done sweet FA . Cant wait to hear the peoples excuses when Pac gets skooled . . . Oh socks , he was doing movies blah blah etc etc

Pacstraightleft - P[acs lucky Barrera didnt smack him in the face for being such and ugly mutha !
    wow game your a big mab fan, I will remember this post you have here. We will see who wins come October and I will point how then How dumb you look sorry bRo pac is not getting beat by mab. Actually I can't wait to hear your excuse for the beating mab is going to take from pac

get REal only jmm has what it takes to survive pac, mab is done. mab is getting thrown in the ring and fed to pac so top rank and goldenboy can get them $$$$. This is mabs last fight, remember when he was pissed at goldenboy for losing against jmm. This is Mabs last fight goldenboy is just throwing him in because they don't give a fwock about him anymore since Jmm is the man now. They are not backing up mab anymore on how he will duck then call out then duck pac again. Trying to play macho, but eric proved he was truely the tougher one. Mab got owned by pac and he knew it. Its just a fight he'll take now for the money. Yup he'll take another beating and play it off like he had a chance so he can fool fans to bringing in more money for everyone.

Pac is going to retired him for good this time remember I said that ok. we will see come October.
    Lay off the drugs man. Your post is a nonsensical rant. JMM is "the man now"?! Really?! JMM and his idiotic management couldn't set up a good fight if it hit them straight in the face. While MAB is ending his career fighting against one of the most dangerous fighters in the game...Marquez is following one of his biggest fights of his career by fighting Juarez!!!! (a fighter Barrera already schooled). "Eric proved he was truly the tougher one"?!!! Sure thing genius. That's why Barrera beat him 2 out of 3 times. Eric's macho attitude and inability to change his style (not to mention his making weight problems)...ended his career prematurely and on a sad note. And how do you have the nerve to say Marco would take this fight for the money?! He has done NOTHING in his last few fights to embarrass himself. He has shown he is still a tremendous boxer with great skill and heart. The man is a legend...plain and simple. It will be a tough fight for him against Pac...but you can be sure he will have the preparation and game plan to give Pac all he can handle (and maybe more). Stop being a hater and pay some respect to one of the greats of this sport.
    I actually respect mab, but I don't respect his move. On how he has allowed years to past by to rematch pac. explain that genious? why else would he just now go for pac when he'll be retiring this year?

Yes mab won 2 of three against eric, but all three were close fights it could of gone either way. Eric showed his balls when he lost to mab in their trilogy he called out pac immediately(the same guy who just embarrASS marco) and u.d pac in 12 legendary rounds. And guess what happened next? Eric gave pac a rematch withing 6 months, eric did lose that fight but he didn't give a damn, he wanted more so he came out blazing in the trilogy with pac.Although it was just three rounds, you can bet your a** everyone watching was filled with excitement because that was a three round war. What about mab, he got handle by pac onces and didn't want a piece of pac again until this year when its clear its his last year. explain that smartguy.

I do think Jmm is the man right now besides pac, because even though its eric who had the u.d on pac theres only jmm thats still around that prove to survive pacman.

I do think mab is a legend and a great one indeed but I dont see any logic on how could he win now, when he is slower and older and pac is better and stronger? Admit it theres only hope not logic to say mab is going to win this fight. Just like how the same guys said eric would win in the trilogy, it was all on hope not logic. pac is going to defeat mab again thats what logic is saying. Mab had a hell of a career but pacman is his executioner.
    Wow. You respond by calling me gay and once again writing a bunch of nonsense. You seem like a pretty mature person You want me to explain why Marco didn't want a piece of Pac until now? I think MAB has wanted the Pac fight for several years. But probably for numerous reason including a HUGE one regarding promoter conflicts...it didn't happen until now. But i guess we are all not like you...we all do not definitively know the answer to everything. And what...you are going to get down on Marco for fighting Pac now?! You say that the reason he is doing this is because of $$$?! That right there makes it clear you know very little about Barrera. The man is a legend who has tremendous pride and heart...not to mention plenty of skill and intelligence. But no...he is taking this fight to end his incredible career for money If anything you should give him props for taking on such a fight towards the end of his career. "Hope not logic"?!! Brilliant analysis. I never said MAB was going to win. But anyone who has followed his career knows...the man is one of the smartest and most skilled fighters in the sport. I think he we can all give him the benifit of the doubt to say he wasn't prepared and focused for the first fight. And not all of us think Pac is a perfect fighter with no weakness or distractions. And as i said on my earlier post...it was Morales's machismo and inability to fight using his head as much as his heart...that lead to him ending his career on a low note (and i say that being a HUGE Morales fan). Marco is not like Eric. So while you make such Pac jocking statements like "pacman is his executioner"...some of us with more sense are expecting a great fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it looks like arum, pac and dela hoya are going to have a great night....while mab is going to be the downer that gets the worst of the day

"mab is like this is fwock up these guys are all happy and shyt yea we all getting paid for this but fwock I'm the sacrafice,....damn I hope pac takes it easy on me"

BS ! With all due respect, Barrera is no sacraficial lamb like Morales was . Erik was just thrown to the wolves but Barrera is coming off a close fight with Marquez the man many thought beat Pac .

Barrera isnt smiling like the 3 queers cuz he is taking this seriously . He has got his poker face on . He looks like this before dishing out a beating . I hope Pac keeps smiling ! Its gunna get wiped off his face in October

Miles - I agree Pac isnt a massive puncher but its his speed and accumilation of shots that do the damage. Vernon showed against Shane how to overcome speed . . . JAB !!! . Its one of Barreras best punches and cuz he is a converted southpaw . All his power is in that punch . Weve seen the damage he does to his opponents faces with that shot . He didnt utilise it last time cuz he was stuck between styles and wasnt prepared but he will be this time. Pac hasnt met a guy like this before . Eriks jab owned Pac over 12 and so did Marquez' IMO . Barrera hits harder and is a better all round fighter . Plus he is alegend fighting for his career . Pac isnt a legend . Not yet anyway . He made his name off Barrera and just has a rep for beating a washed up Morales. Outside that he has done sweet FA . Cant wait to hear the peoples excuses when Pac gets skooled . . . Oh socks , he was doing movies blah blah etc etc

Pacstraightleft - P[acs lucky Barrera didnt smack him in the face for being such and ugly mutha !
    wow game your a big mab fan, I will remember this post you have here. We will see who wins come October and I will point how then How dumb you look sorry bRo pac is not getting beat by mab. Actually I can't wait to hear your excuse for the beating mab is going to take from pac

get REal only jmm has what it takes to survive pac, mab is done. mab is getting thrown in the ring and fed to pac so top rank and goldenboy can get them $$$$. This is mabs last fight, remember when he was pissed at goldenboy for losing against jmm. This is Mabs last fight goldenboy is just throwing him in because they don't give a fwock about him anymore since Jmm is the man now. They are not backing up mab anymore on how he will duck then call out then duck pac again. Trying to play macho, but eric proved he was truely the tougher one. Mab got owned by pac and he knew it. Its just a fight he'll take now for the money. Yup he'll take another beating and play it off like he had a chance so he can fool fans to bringing in more money for everyone.

Pac is going to retired him for good this time remember I said that ok. we will see come October.
    Lay off the drugs man. Your post is a nonsensical rant. JMM is "the man now"?! Really?! JMM and his idiotic management couldn't set up a good fight if it hit them straight in the face. While MAB is ending his career fighting against one of the most dangerous fighters in the game...Marquez is following one of his biggest fights of his career by fighting Juarez!!!! (a fighter Barrera already schooled). "Eric proved he was truly the tougher one"?!!! Sure thing genius. That's why Barrera beat him 2 out of 3 times. Eric's macho attitude and inability to change his style (not to mention his making weight problems)...ended his career prematurely and on a sad note. And how do you have the nerve to say Marco would take this fight for the money?! He has done NOTHING in his last few fights to embarrass himself. He has shown he is still a tremendous boxer with great skill and heart. The man is a legend...plain and simple. It will be a tough fight for him against Pac...but you can be sure he will have the preparation and game plan to give Pac all he can handle (and maybe more). Stop being a hater and pay some respect to one of the greats of this sport.
    I actually respect mab, but I don't respect his move. On how he has allowed years to past by to rematch pac. explain that genious? why else would he just now go for pac when he'll be retiring this year?

Yes mab won 2 of three against eric, but all three were close fights it could of gone either way. Eric showed his balls when he lost to mab in their trilogy he called out pac immediately(the same guy who just embarrASS marco) and u.d pac in 12 legendary rounds. And guess what happened next? Eric gave pac a rematch withing 6 months, eric did lose that fight but he didn't give a damn, he wanted more so he came out blazing in the trilogy with pac.Although it was just three rounds, you can bet your a** everyone watching was filled with excitement because that was a three round war. What about mab, he got handle by pac onces and didn't want a piece of pac again until this year when its clear its his last year. explain that smartguy.

I do think Jmm is the man right now besides pac, because even though its eric who had the u.d on pac theres only jmm thats still around that prove to survive pacman.

I do think mab is a legend and a great one indeed but I dont see any logic on how could he win now, when he is slower and older and pac is better and stronger? Admit it theres only hope not logic to say mab is going to win this fight. Just like how the same guys said eric would win in the trilogy, it was all on hope not logic. pac is going to defeat mab again thats what logic is saying. Mab had a hell of a career but pacman is his executioner.
    Wow. You respond by calling me gay and once again writing a bunch of nonsense. You seem like a pretty mature person You want me to explain why Marco didn't want a piece of Pac until now? I think MAB has wanted the Pac fight for several years. But probably for numerous reason including a HUGE one regarding promoter conflicts...it didn't happen until now. But i guess we are all not like you...we all do not definitively know the answer to everything. And what...you are going to get down on Marco for fighting Pac now?! You say that the reason he is doing this is because of $$$?! That right there makes it clear you know very little about Barrera. The man is a legend who has tremendous pride and heart...not to mention plenty of skill and intelligence. But no...he is taking this fight to end his incredible career for money If anything you should give him props for taking on such a fight towards the end of his career. "Hope not logic"?!! Brilliant analysis. I never said MAB was going to win. But anyone who has followed his career knows...the man is one of the smartest and most skilled fighters in the sport. I think he we can all give him the benifit of the doubt to say he wasn't prepared and focused for the first fight. And not all of us think Pac is a perfect fighter with no weakness or distractions. And as i said on my earlier post...it was Morales's machismo and inability to fight using his head as much as his heart...that lead to him ending his career on a low note (and i say that being a HUGE Morales fan). Marco is not like Eric. So while you make such Pac jocking statements like "pacman is his executioner"...some of us with more sense are expecting a great fight.
    ... and a dirty fighter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by katfight
    I'mgoing for MAB in this one

he'll end his career with a bang bang bang

Ditto. It would be a magical end of a storming career for Marco and I reckon he really wants this badly.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft

... and a dirty fighter.
    yea exactly he refuse to say mab will win now, yup and mab is dirty. He'll need headbutts and elbows just to stay in the fight like in the first match don't make mab to be such a nice guy when he has shown his true color already. He sucker punch eric before and retreat like a punk. I use to adore marco for his calm and polite look but he isn't such a nice guy like some still want to think of him as. Thats why pac wipe the floor with him

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good response When in this, or any other post, did i say i thought MAB would win? I have said he will give Pac a great fight and has a chance to win. But you and other jockers simply think Marco has zero chance. You and PACSTRAIGHTLEFT should see if you can get jobs as Pac groupies. You can go on the road with him and be his cheerleaders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

... and a dirty fighter.
    yea exactly he refuse to say mab will win now, yup and mab is dirty. He'll need headbutts and elbows just to stay in the fight like in the first match don't make mab to be such a nice guy when he has shown his true color already. He sucker punch eric before and retreat like a punk. I use to adore marco for his calm and polite look but he isn't such a nice guy like some still want to think of him as. Thats why pac wipe the floor with him
    sori to hijack ur debate but pac will wipe the floor with mab because mab isnt a nice guy ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Should be a good fight either way. I respect MAB and he's a great fighter but I do believe this is a last hurrah. Game you see the first fight? That was not a fluke.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

... and a dirty fighter.
    sori to hijack ur debate but pac will wipe the floor with mab because mab isnt a nice guy ?
    No kat thats why I want pac to whoop mab again, not why pac will, pac will win because the first fight was not a fluke just like that guy above me said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good response When in this, or any other post, did i say i thought MAB would win? I have said he will give Pac a great fight and has a chance to win. But you and other jockers simply think Marco has zero chance. You and PACSTRAIGHTLEFT should see if you can get jobs as Pac groupies. You can go on the road with him and be his cheerleaders.
    That's a real cute imagination zhubin. Me and Julius with our pom-poms in cheerleader outfit Lol!

Except that you can't hide the fact that Marco Antonio Barrera is a very dirty fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GO PAC GO

you mean like this pacstraight??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GO PAC GO

you mean like this pacstraight??
    Actually, that more reminds me of Bret Favre and the Green Bay Packers chants.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Julius Rain,

If I could only CC you, you got one from me. You said it best. Erik Morales is truly the man in the ring. He was not afraid to fight the PACMAN. I have been trying to raise the issue why MAB was not fighting the PACMAN before. I have the feeling that he was uncomfortable fighting the PACMAN coz MAB believes he still has a career. But now that he does not have one, he goes all out against the PACMAN. You know the reason?? because he has nothing to lose anyway. Brilliant move on the part of MAB but not impressive. He only made Erik Morales greater than he is. No offense meant but that's how I perceived it.

Thread Information