Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chavez Jr. is saying darren Barker is the frontrunner to fight him on June 22nd

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Chavez Jr. is saying darren Barker is the frontrunner to fight him on June 22nd

Psssst..... BTW, I looked it up in the Ghetto Dictionary..... and "muthafuka" only has one "k".

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Chavez Jr. is saying darren Barker is the frontrunner to fight him on June 22nd

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Lot of fighters claim they want the big fights. This is a good chance to see if some actually mean it. Outside of Martinez, there is no bigger fight for Barker than Chavez. He should do everything he can to make the fight happen. He won't win. But he'll be paid well for the ass kicking he'll get
    This is a stupid comment. Why should he try everything to have a fight where the playing field wont be level. Aside from it being in Mexico where he aint getting a decision, Chavez is a known weight cheat and I also think he is on the juice, after the Lee fight he refused to take a drug test. Why doesnt Chavez fight someone his own weight? Because hes shit and knows he wouldnt have a chance against anyone good at super middle.
    Some muthafukkas just don't know shit about boxing. Yet that don't stop them from embarrassing themselves with idiotic comments. Chavez tested for the Lee fight

Take the test? Chavez did - Dan Rafael Blog - ESPN

And this comes from Rafael. A muthafukka who's never had a problem bad mouthing Chavez before.

Doesn't matter where they fight. Barker gets knocked the fuck out. Muthafukkas always talking about Chavez resume. And overall it is weak. But it's got some decent names on it. Who the fuck has Barker ever beaten that muthafukkas think he's so good? His best win is probably over Kerry fuckin Hope

Pathetic post from someone whose signature line to anyone who disagrees with him is:
    "you don't know shit about boxing".

Defending a known, habitual drug cheat is pathetic.
    Downplaying a bloated record by claiming there's "some decent names on it" is even more pathetic.
    You trying to tell me Barker has a better resume? That is why you came into this conversation, to defend Barker, right? Alright than. Go ahead. Defend him. Let me guess. You can't, right? Of course you can't. You don't know the shit about the sport. And the sad and fuckin hilarious part is you actually think you do.

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lot of fighters claim they want the big fights. This is a good chance to see if some actually mean it. Outside of Martinez, there is no bigger fight for Barker than Chavez. He should do everything he can to make the fight happen. He won't win. But he'll be paid well for the ass kicking he'll get
    This is a stupid comment. Why should he try everything to have a fight where the playing field wont be level. Aside from it being in Mexico where he aint getting a decision, Chavez is a known weight cheat and I also think he is on the juice, after the Lee fight he refused to take a drug test. Why doesnt Chavez fight someone his own weight? Because hes shit and knows he wouldnt have a chance against anyone good at super middle.
    Some muthafukkas just don't know shit about boxing. Yet that don't stop them from embarrassing themselves with idiotic comments. Chavez tested for the Lee fight

And this comes from Rafael. A muthafukka who's never had a problem bad mouthing Chavez before.

Doesn't matter where they fight. Barker gets knocked the fuck out. Muthafukkas always talking about Chavez resume. And overall it is weak. But it's got some decent names on it. Who the fuck has Barker ever beaten that muthafukkas think he's so good? His best win is probably over Kerry fuckin Hope

Pathetic post from someone whose signature line to anyone who disagrees with him is:

Downplaying a bloated record by claiming there's "some decent names on it" is even more pathetic.
    You trying to tell me Barker has a better resume? That is why you came into this conversation, to defend Barker, right? Alright than. Go ahead. Defend him. Let me guess. You can't, right? Of course you can't. You don't know the shit about the sport. And the sad and fuckin hilarious part is you actually think you do.

(Now I know why the icon's called VD).

This is almost too easy. First... your lack of understanding of the English language. So you think I came into the thread to defend Barker's resume? I'll just let that sit there on its own, so the rest of the forum can marvel at your idiocy. Ok, so you can't read... we all know that.

Second... why on Earth would I defend Barker's resume? My point has always been how Junior has been coddled by Papa (who fought only bums himself for his first 45 fights) and scumbag Sulaiman. They finally couldn't avoid Martinez anymore, and the veteran schooled and exposed the bloated, coddled, cheating kid. So NOW.... they go back to safer choices, like Barker. Tell me genius.... WHY the fuck would I be defending Barker's resume?? I'm waiting Sherlock. Oh... that's right... you don't think your thoughts all the way through.

Lastly... why did I get into the conversation? Why, so I could continue humiliating you, as has become my favorite passtime... that's why. You're always good for a laugh.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im not saying I think Barker has a chance. Im just saying its stupid going into a fight where everything is against you. Chavez could come in 2 stone overweight and Sulaiman will rig the scales to have him make weight. Chavez should step up in weight and fight someone the same size as him but it looks like he is scared to do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tam, bit of a strange question but did you used to talk to Michael Jennings from time to time on MySpace?

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by deepdaledez View Post
    Tam, bit of a strange question but did you used to talk to Michael Jennings from time to time on MySpace?
    Tam talks to Froch as well, he loves him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deepdaledez View Post
    Tam talks to Froch as well, he loves him.
    I don't remember , I will have to log back into MySpace and see if I did. That was time ago though.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im not saying I think Barker has a chance. Im just saying its stupid going into a fight where everything is against you. Chavez could come in 2 stone overweight and Sulaiman will rig the scales to have him make weight. Chavez should step up in weight and fight someone the same size as him but it looks like he is scared to do so.
    All you did was lie about the drug test

(Now I know why the icon's called VD).

This is almost too easy. First... your lack of understanding of the English language. So you think I came into the thread to defend Barker's resume? I'll just let that sit there on its own, so the rest of the forum can marvel at your idiocy. Ok, so you can't read... we all know that.

Second... why on Earth would I defend Barker's resume? My point has always been how Junior has been coddled by Papa (who fought only bums himself for his first 45 fights) and scumbag Sulaiman. They finally couldn't avoid Martinez anymore, and the veteran schooled and exposed the bloated, coddled, cheating kid. So NOW.... they go back to safer choices, like Barker. Tell me genius.... WHY the fuck would I be defending Barker's resume?? I'm waiting Sherlock. Oh... that's right... you don't think your thoughts all the way through.

Lastly... why did I get into the conversation? Why, so I could continue humiliating you, as has become my favorite passtime... that's why. You're always good for a laugh.
    You see how I easily pull your strings? And like a good little Puto Rican you respond. You know why I asked you to defend Barker? Cuz I knew you couldn't do it. You're not capable. Did you seriously think I actually thought you could? Come on. How fucking stupid are you? I knew you wouldn't even try. I've said it countless times. And you always prove me right. You don't know shit about boxing. All you do is suck Cotto's dick and bash Mexican fighters. That's it. I have yet to see you ever make even a decent boxing point. And I'm talking ever. I see you embarrass yourself on a daily basis. And I see muthafukkas laugh at you every day. But never have I seen a decent point from you.

By the way did you see another Puto Rican prospect crash and burn on FNF? Little Jorge Maysonet. I guess he only looks good when he's facing bums. What's that you say? Who the fuck is he? Don't even worry about it. Like his father he's a nobody

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You see how I easily pull your strings? And like a good little Puto Rican you respond. You know why I asked you to defend Barker? Cuz I knew you couldn't do it. You're not capable. Did you seriously think I actually thought you could? Come on. How fucking stupid are you? I knew you wouldn't even try. I've said it countless times. And you always prove me right. You don't know shit about boxing. All you do is suck Cotto's dick and bash Mexican fighters. That's it. I have yet to see you ever make even a decent boxing point. And I'm talking ever. I see you embarrass yourself on a daily basis. And I see muthafukkas laugh at you every day. But never have I seen a decent point from you.

By the way did you see another Puto Rican prospect crash and burn on FNF? Little Jorge Maysonet. I guess he only looks good when he's facing bums. What's that you say? Who the fuck is he? Don't even worry about it. Like his father he's a nobody

I told you "muthafuka" only has one "k", bitch. If you're gonna speak ghetto, do it right. And again I must comment about your fascination with "sucking dick." That's all you ever resort to. Just come out of the closet already... this is embarrassing.

And "pull strings"? Don't make me laugh scumbag. I almost look forward to coming in here on a daily basis to humiliate your ignorant ass. Everybody sees it... everybody enjoys it. You're as predictable as the sunrise. Talk shit about women... talk shit about Puerto Ricans... talk shit about the British... talk shit about just anybody who isn't a slumrat like you, and who talks in complete sentences.

Oh... and as for me bashing Mexican fighters. I only bash those who cheat and embarrass themselves and their sport. And nowadays there's no shortage of those, is there.

You're reduced for cheering the Margaritos and Cesar Chavez Juniors of the world... 'cause that's all you got. Cheating scumbags. Oh... and I won't say "suck their dicks", 'cause that's your department. To each his own, I say... and whatever you want to do with your anus is your business.

Meanwhile, you start threads like the one about Orlando Cruz, which immediately meet with ridicule from the veteran, knowledgeable members of this forum. Threads that eventually have to be moved to another forum, because they do not belong in a boxing forum.

But you see a pattern here? I do. You have no one to root for but human garbage. I already mentioned two. Brandon Rios is another. And why do you root for human garbage? Because you identify. Your kind of folks. Hey, I just noticed something. I'm writing in short, staccato sentences. Just like you. Must be catching. Makes me sound tough, huh.

Meanwhile, I root for fighters that are not only good at their sport, but conduct themselves well. I don't have to be embarrassed by anyone I root for, because I don't root for human garbage like you do. I rather enjoy this position of superiority over you. Anyway..... good chatting with you, Ghetto Man.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And you two are still going....
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aww shucks... what can I say. VD is my favorite punching bag.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But you see a pattern here? I do. You have no one to root for but human garbage. I already mentioned two. Brandon Rios is another. And why do you root for human garbage? Because you identify. Your kind of folks. Hey, I just noticed something. I'm writing in short, staccato sentences. Just like you. Must be catching. Makes me sound tough, huh.

Meanwhile, I root for fighters that are not only good at their sport, but conduct themselves well. I don't have to be embarrassed by anyone I root for, because I don't root for human garbage like you do. I rather enjoy this position of superiority over you. Anyway..... good chatting with you, Ghetto Man.

Yeah that must be why you root for fighters who quit and love to share there bed with other men. Because you identify. Your kind of folks. Like Cotto I have no doubt you share your bed with another man. Only differene is Cotto actually has a bed. All you got is a spot on the floor. God damn you make this so easy

And Lopez should be teaching a class on how one should conduct themselves. Cuz that man sure knows how to behave himself. Like a $2 dollar Puta Rican whore. You make this to fucking easy

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah that must be why you root for fighters who quit and love to share there bed with other men. Because you identify. Your kind of folks. Like Cotto I have no doubt you share your bed with another man. Only differene is Cotto actually has a bed. All you got is a spot on the floor. God damn you make this so easy

And Lopez should be teaching a class on how one should conduct themselves. Cuz that man sure knows how to behave himself. Like a $2 dollar Puta Rican whore. You make this to fucking easy
    You are a fucking moron.

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They say sometimes you got to read between the lines... so I've done that for you.
    (No need to thank me.)

Anyway, we're boring these folks. So go ahead... have the last word as I'm sure you will.
    Hurl all the insults you want. You only bury whatever little image you thought you had in the first place.
    But a word of advice..... get help.

Thread Information