Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Barrera-Khan Fight Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Teja View Post

It was unintentional headbutt you fukking idiot, everyone saw that except you coz you were busy blindly nuthugging Marco.

Khan won all the rounds, he won convincingly, and HE WON BY THE BOOK you moron!
    Get out of here, it was a suspect win based around a clash of heads that caused the worst cut in recent memory. It should have been stopped.

It's likely the fighter with two eyes will win rounds against someone who is blinking blood out of their eyes and having to reset after wiping blood away repeatedly.

Khan's "win" is suspect and filled with doubts. Khan is a fraud if he takes credit for that, and it seems he is trying to take credit for it. Pathetic!
    so what was Khan supposed to do? Take it easy on Barerra or something?

Seriously give Khan credit for winning the next 5 rounds and not doing anything stupid. It wasn't like Khan wasn't winning the first round anyway before the clash of heads. It followed the pattern the rest of the night and if it wasn't for the cut then it still would have come down to Barerra having to land one big shot to beat Khan because do you honestly think barerra was gonna impose his will on or outbox Khan?

Even if the cut changed the fight Barerra's chances of winning that fight were slim regardless. He isn't a one punch knockout expert, the moments he hit khan with something flush Khan recovered well and took the rest of the round boxing and moving smart and keeping his hands up. I said before that Barerra is an accumulative puncher, he wears you down and if he hit Khan with one hard shot Khan wouldn't be there for the follow ups and thats exactly what happened. If there was no cut Barerra would have been continued to be outboxed and have to resort to landing one shot and going for the KO and Khan appeared to show he knew how to deal with that. You can convince yourself that the cut changed the fight, but all it did was bring the inevitable and urgency out of Barerra about 4 rounds sooner.

you must have a crystal ball if you can predict a 12 round fight from the first 90 seconds.

Seriously, if you can't look good against a man fighting with one eye then it's time to pack up.

The only person who at any point got wobbled was Khan and you're trying to sit there and tell me Barrera couldn't have done more with two eyes?

Marquez was losing to Diaz until he knocked him out

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Get out of here, it was a suspect win based around a clash of heads that caused the worst cut in recent memory. It should have been stopped.

It's likely the fighter with two eyes will win rounds against someone who is blinking blood out of their eyes and having to reset after wiping blood away repeatedly.

Khan's "win" is suspect and filled with doubts. Khan is a fraud if he takes credit for that, and it seems he is trying to take credit for it. Pathetic!

Seriously give Khan credit for winning the next 5 rounds and not doing anything stupid. It wasn't like Khan wasn't winning the first round anyway before the clash of heads. It followed the pattern the rest of the night and if it wasn't for the cut then it still would have come down to Barerra having to land one big shot to beat Khan because do you honestly think barerra was gonna impose his will on or outbox Khan?

Even if the cut changed the fight Barerra's chances of winning that fight were slim regardless. He isn't a one punch knockout expert, the moments he hit khan with something flush Khan recovered well and took the rest of the round boxing and moving smart and keeping his hands up. I said before that Barerra is an accumulative puncher, he wears you down and if he hit Khan with one hard shot Khan wouldn't be there for the follow ups and thats exactly what happened. If there was no cut Barerra would have been continued to be outboxed and have to resort to landing one shot and going for the KO and Khan appeared to show he knew how to deal with that. You can convince yourself that the cut changed the fight, but all it did was bring the inevitable and urgency out of Barerra about 4 rounds sooner.
    Seriously. Why even bother with these MAB nuthuggers? They'll just refuse to understand your explaination why Khan was the better man that night. So forget it. Once a hater, always a hater.

Btw, I voted for MAB to win on their pre-fight thread.
    Grow up a little bit.

It's not about nuthugging here. All I wanted was to see a fair fight and I don't think we got that. Do you really think allowing Barrera to fight on with that injury, which was caused by a clash of heads, was acceptable? Do you not think that this incident tainted the fight in any way?

Let's say if Hatton butts Pac accidentally in the first round and Manny has a similar injury with blood gushing down his face. Hatton then goes on to dominate the fight up until the 5th when, hey presto, it's all called off! Would you not feel that this was perhaps a little unfair and detracts from the event that the fight should have been?

I hope to god that this never happens to Manny because even as a Hatton fan, I think it would be deplorable for either guy to be declared the winner after such a terrible accident. An accident that no doubt hindered one fighters performance immensely.

I would at the very least be clamouring for a rematch to settle it properly. It's not about hating here at all, it's about doing what is right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seriously. Why even bother with these MAB nuthuggers? They'll just refuse to understand your explaination why Khan was the better man that night. So forget it. Once a hater, always a hater.

Btw, I voted for MAB to win on their pre-fight thread.
    Grow up a little bit.

It's not about nuthugging here. All I wanted was to see a fair fight and I don't think we got that. Do you really think allowing Barrera to fight on with that injury, which was caused by a clash of heads, was acceptable? Do you not think that this incident tainted the fight in any way?

Let's say if Hatton butts Pac accidentally in the first round and Manny has a similar injury with blood gushing down his face. Hatton then goes on to dominate the fight up until the 5th when, hey presto, it's all called off! Would you not feel that this was perhaps a little unfair and detracts from the event that the fight should have been?

I hope to god that this never happens to Manny because even as a Hatton fan, I think it would be deplorable for either guy to be declared the winner after such a terrible accident. An accident that no doubt hindered one fighters performance immensely.

I would at the very least be clamouring for a rematch to settle it properly. It's not about hating here at all, it's about doing what is right.
    For the sake of fighters' safety, I difinitely would'nt biitch if Manny was in Marco's shoes. Marco could have lost 2 gallons of blood if they let him continue fighting. So "fair" or "unfair" has nothing to do with it.

Thread Information