User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oscar DelaHoya Shifts Toward Paul Williams

Share/Bookmark
    XaduBoxer Guest

Default Re: Who do you think these boxers will cheer for? Hoya or PAC?

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    Another thread to show some more love for ODLH, eh?

I'll say NOBODY, except me, will ever cheer for ODLH because he's such a terrible guy in and out of the ring.

You mean nobody will cheer for Oscar? Well there's Shaeffer, Gomez, Hopkins, Mosley...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SaddoBoxer View Post

I'll say NOBODY, except me, will ever cheer for ODLH because he's such a terrible guy in and out of the ring.

You mean nobody will cheer for Oscar? Well there's Shaeffer, Gomez, Hopkins, Mosley...
    Even them won't cheer for him, we all know how terrible ODLH is. If you see someone in the crowd with a Mexican flag, it might be me.

XaduBoxer Guest

Even them won't cheer for him, we all know how terrible ODLH is. If you see someone in the crowd with a Mexican flag, it might be me.
    So I'm guessing majority of the Mexican fans (flag waving at that) will be cheering for Pacquiao.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who do you think these boxers will cheer for? Hoya or PAC?

1. PBF - he was wildly cheering for PAC (even jumping at ringside) during the 2nd Morales fight. I think he will be cheering for PAC again in this fight...

2. JCC Sr. - I think Chavez Sr. doesn't like Oscar and might be cheering for PAC...

3. MAB - Barrera recently broke his ties with Golden Boy Promotions. He might side with PAC in this fight.

4. Vargas - Fernando Vargas walked and cheered for David Diaz in his fight with Pacquiao but after PAC convincingly beat his boy in a fair clean fight, Vargas might cheer for PAC this time around.

So these are my guesses:
    1. PBF - PAC
    2. JJC Sr. - PAC
    3. MAB - PAC
    4. Vargas - PAC

What's your thoughts?
    Seriously who the fukk cares? Does it even matter? I'm shocked you didn't list who Bobby Pacquiao would cheer for.

XaduBoxer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

1. PBF - he was wildly cheering for PAC (even jumping at ringside) during the 2nd Morales fight. I think he will be cheering for PAC again in this fight...

2. JCC Sr. - I think Chavez Sr. doesn't like Oscar and might be cheering for PAC...

3. MAB - Barrera recently broke his ties with Golden Boy Promotions. He might side with PAC in this fight.

4. Vargas - Fernando Vargas walked and cheered for David Diaz in his fight with Pacquiao but after PAC convincingly beat his boy in a fair clean fight, Vargas might cheer for PAC this time around.

So these are my guesses:
    1. PBF - PAC
    2. JJC Sr. - PAC
    3. MAB - PAC
    4. Vargas - PAC

What's your thoughts?
    Seriously who the fukk cares? Does it even matter? I'm shocked you didn't list who Bobby Pacquiao would cheer for.
    You'll be shocked again if Chavez Sr. will walk PAC in this fight...

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So these are my guesses:
    1. PBF - PAC
    2. JJC Sr. - PAC
    3. MAB - PAC
    4. Vargas - PAC

What's your thoughts?
    Because that would affect the fight, how exactly?

XaduBoxer Guest

It will affect the fight business-wise... News of Chavez Sr. walking PAC in this fight and news of PBF, Vargas and Barrera publicly saying that they will cheer for PAC will greatly affect the financial aspect of this fight... That's the impact if these things I'm thinking will come true...

But definitely a huge number of Mexicans boxing fans will be rooting for PAC...

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It will affect the fight business-wise... News of Chavez Sr. walking PAC in this fight and news of PBF, Vargas and Barrera publicly saying that they will cheer for PAC will greatly affect the financial aspect of this fight... That's the impact if these things I'm thinking will come true...

Is that right? So you saying people that normally wouldn't buy the fight will buy it cuz Chavez is walking Pac down the aisle? Or they'll buy it based on who Mayweather, Vargas or Barrera root for? Oh the desperation of Pac groupies.
    Last edited by Violent Demise; 08-28-2008 at 04:07 AM.

XaduBoxer Guest

Is that right? So you saying people that normally wouldn't buy the fight will buy it cuz Chavez is walking Pac down the aisle? Or they'll buy it based on who Mayweather, Vargas or Barrera root for? Oh the desperation of Pac groupies.
    You're not seeing the BIG picture... News from these popular boxers (with large fanbase) endorsing the fight will help generate more buys for the fight. You disagree with that?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're not seeing the BIG picture... News from these popular boxers (with large fanbase) endorsing the fight will help generate more buys for the fight. You disagree with that?
    Great. Even more people will get to see Pac get smashed to bits.

XaduBoxer Guest

Great. Even more people will get to see Pac get smashed to bits.

I disagree... Only a few of YOU would pray for that to happen... Only a few...

How about this? Margarito, being ignored/dumped by Oscar and being a Top Rank boxer will probably cheer for Pacquiao... See, many will eventually cheer for Pacquiao...

Thread Information