Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alright, I need some advice from the man and the women..

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Alright, I need some advice from the man and the women..

majesty bro! like i said before u need to get the F out of the FRIENDS ZONE like chris rock said my bro!

that story is pretty psycho and i feel ya point, but man if shes as fine as u claim and shes already stroking lil man then theres some clause that states thats a FREEBIE and down low loop hole lol.

ive been there done that where girls be saying oh i got a man we not doing ishhh tonight im like its cool i just wanna kick it and next thing u know they end up stroking ya, and i think by that point the loop hole really kicks in cuz come on now which is worse that a fine girl is molesting u or that blue balls are gonna ruin ya for the next 48hrs hahaha.

hollaaaaaaaar

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    majesty bro! like i said before u need to get the F out of the FRIENDS ZONE like chris rock said my bro!

that story is pretty psycho and i feel ya point, but man if shes as fine as u claim and shes already stroking lil man then theres some clause that states thats a FREEBIE and down low loop hole lol.

ive been there done that where girls be saying oh i got a man we not doing ishhh tonight im like its cool i just wanna kick it and next thing u know they end up stroking ya, and i think by that point the loop hole really kicks in cuz come on now which is worse that a fine girl is molesting u or that blue balls are gonna ruin ya for the next 48hrs hahaha.

hollaaaaaaaar
    lol but I wasn't looking to have sex. I cared more bout our friendship you know man?

I'm really not like other guys who see a piece of butt and they take it. I actually didn't want to do that to her or let her do that to herself over me. Know what I mean?
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty

hollaaaaaaaar
    lol but I wasn't looking to have sex. I cared more bout our friendship you know man?

I'm really not like other guys who see a piece of butt and they take it. I actually didn't want to do that to her or let her do that to herself over me. Know what I mean?
    YEAH BRO I FEEL YA BEEN THERE DONE THAT AS WELL, BUT A BIT OF ADVICE FROM ME A WISE OLDER CAT TO YOU A YOUNGER CAT BRO: THIS GONNA SOUND HELLA DEPRESSING BUT THE OLDER U GET THE LESS OPPORTUNITIES U GET TO CLOSE DEALS IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN SON? UNLESS U BALLIN HARD OR REALLY HOLDING ON TO YA SWAGGER.

GIRLS FROM AGE 18-23 ARE HELLA MORE DOWN THAN GIRLS WHO ARE LIKE 23-30.

NOT TO MENTION THEY IN THEIR PRIME FROM 18-23
    WE TALKING PRIME ON MANY LEVELS IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN BRO

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hollaaaaaaaar

YEAH BRO I FEEL YA BEEN THERE DONE THAT AS WELL, BUT A BIT OF ADVICE FROM ME A WISE OLDER CAT TO YOU A YOUNGER CAT BRO: THIS GONNA SOUND HELLA DEPRESSING BUT THE OLDER U GET THE LESS OPPORTUNITIES U GET TO CLOSE DEALS IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN SON? UNLESS U BALLIN HARD OR REALLY HOLDING ON TO YA SWAGGER.

GIRLS FROM AGE 18-23 ARE HELLA MORE DOWN THAN GIRLS WHO ARE LIKE 23-30.

NOT TO MENTION THEY IN THEIR PRIME FROM 18-23
    WE TALKING PRIME ON MANY LEVELS IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN BRO
    Yeah I do. But I always felt that when it came to sex or something like that I would have liked to have build a relationship(boyfriend girlfriend level) before it came to that.

Because then she was one of my best friends, and I didn't want to do that to our friendship or to her. Not to mention the damage it could have done. Especially if we had had sex and it had went down like that..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YEAH I FEEL YA BRO BUT.........

NEXT THING U KNOW U GONNA BE CREEPIN UP ON 30 AND U GONNA BE LIKE WTF DIDNT I HAVE MORE DIMES IN MY LIFETIME??

THATS WHY ME U KNOW ME BRO I AINT GOING OUT WITHOUT A FIGHT LOL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NEXT THING U KNOW U GONNA BE CREEPIN UP ON 30 AND U GONNA BE LIKE WTF DIDNT I HAVE MORE DIMES IN MY LIFETIME??

Understood . But on top of that we both had someone(me and her)

granted the girl I was with would break my heart a few months later.

But my friend she became single for like a week and then went back to that guy.

We stopped being friends shortly after that unfortunately

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Understood . But on top of that we both had someone(me and her)

granted the girl I was with would break my heart a few months later.

But my friend she became single for like a week and then went back to that guy.

We stopped being friends shortly after that unfortunately
    WELL BRO LIKE I SAID MAN...... YOUR IN YA PRIME AND SO ARE THE LADIES IN YA CIRCLE AND DEMOGRAPHIC SO DO YA THANG AND IF ANYTHING BLAME IT ON THE I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID BACK THEN EXCUSE EVERYONE ELSE DOES SHIIIIIIIIT AND THATS REAL TALK SON

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OH YEAH AND NEVER EVER HIT IT RAW NEVER
    THATS THE WORST MISTAKE ANYONE CAN DO!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I DONT CARE IF U WITH A GIRL FOR A YEAR, 2 YEARS, 3 YEARS NEVER EVER HIT IT RAW!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I DONT CARE IF U WITH A GIRL FOR A YEAR, 2 YEARS, 3 YEARS NEVER EVER HIT IT RAW!!!!!!

Never

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock

Never
    NEVER BRO!

U GOTTA SAVE SOMETHING FOR WIFEY RIGHT

BESIDES WOULD U WANT SOME RANDOM DIME PIECE GETTING 1/2 YA INCOME, 1/2 YA CRIBS, 1/2 YA CARS, 1/2 THE PROPERTIES/INVESTMENTS THAT YOU OWN JUST CUZ U ACCIDENTLY NUTTED INSIDE HER?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OR EVEN WORSE YOU WORKING 2 OR 3 LOSER JOBS JUST TO SUPPORT THE ONCE HOT CHICK WHOS NOW FAT AS FUKKKK AND THE BRATTY ASSS BASTARD KID OF YOURS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NOT TO MENTION THAT THERES ALOT OF DIMES OUT THERE WHO WOULD "CLAIM" ITS YOUR KID WHEN ITS NOT

BUT U'D BE IN THE CLEAR IF U WRAPPED IT EVERY SINGLE MOTHER FIN TIME SON!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Someone mentioned that nuce guys loose out to Bad boys and I've recently developed my own theory on this from a female perspective so I'm going to sum it up.

Everyone knows women like confidence - myself included and it has often annoyed me to not find myself attracted to the nice shy guy. I didn't understand how it could possibly be a good thing because it's so easy to mistake arrogance from real confidence.

Last weekend I met a 30 year old guy (friend of a friend) who was nice and quiet but the killer was that he was also so very insecure. Just too easily hurt and emotionally breakable. You feel like you are walking on egg shells all the time to avoid hurting anyone's feelings.

This guy was so insecure he seriously told me all about how when he was 3 years old his younger sister (who was 18 months old at the time) pushed him out of a peddlecar he got for his birthday. He seriously cited this incident (that most people surely could not even remember) as a reason to hate his sister's guts nearly 3 decades later! How can you win with someone so sensitive who holds onto crap like that?!?

That's why I say you don't want to be too romantic now because you are obviously a fantastic friend, she knows you like and respect her so now you'll be most likely to benefit from her feeling like you are not too emotionally breakable to enjoy the early stages of a relationship so she can explore how things work between you as a couple without fearing loosing you as a friend if things go wrong. It's not that you did the wrong thing just that if you continued to do it after doing it so well to begin with it might not help. You could easily do that again when things have progressed to a more stable level.

Am I making any sense? Just looking hot around her now is a good thing and as a fit young guy that probably doesn't require a lot of effort! good luck
    When handiicapped having a trained nosepicker help out and personal hair stylist is indispensible Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hollaaaaaaaar
    I will be the first to claim that i am indeed the worst person in the world to take personal advice from but you can't ever EVER start thinking that way. Friendship means nothing in this world. Unless they're hooking you up with money or something, reel them in or let them go.

Thread Information