Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I DON'T GET THE CALZAGHE THING

I have no respect for the guy or his country. No class. He is baby that hides in his own country and never has had a title defense in Las Vegas or Atlantic city.
    I belive if he stepped in with Jermaine Taylor. It would be over before the 4th.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by southakron314
    I have no respect for the guy or his country. No class. He is baby that hides in his own country and never has had a title defense in Las Vegas or Atlantic city.
    I belive if he stepped in with Jermaine Taylor. It would be over before the 4th.
    Do you have no respect for Roy Jones or Bernard Hopkins for not coming over to fight in England or is it just the rest of the world that needs to travel to the US to be a good fighter
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tysonbruno
    Fighting Glenn Johnson or Clinton Woods would have been a start their was plenty ive done a list of people he could of fought before
    Ah yes those 2 Super Middle weights
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can i ask your reason for Taylor winning in 4 rounds?

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Smashup

Can i ask your reason for Taylor winning in 4 rounds?
    Well he is monstor for his weight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know where your'e from...but boxing is boxing & you need to look towards America & the other countries where there high profile champs have fought fighters on the same level & have also never left their backyards.

I'm American...& trust me...Hopkins, Jones jr, & Floyd (all my favorites) do the very same thing that Joe does.

Joe's got class...you just appear to have some bitter grudge that clouds your judgement.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by althetruthhindley
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    ... so who who should he have fought that was at their best at Super Middle during his reign?
    Sven Ottke retired unbeaten in the same division as Calzaghe need i say anymore ?
    and if the division has been so crap why didnt he move to Lightheavy ? he talked about it enough ?
    EXPLAIN ?
    B-HOP was around the whole time........RJJ was around his weight for most of it.....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigragu
    Quote Originally Posted by althetruthhindley
    ... so who who should he have fought that was at their best at Super Middle during his reign?
    Sven Ottke retired unbeaten in the same division as Calzaghe need i say anymore ?
    and if the division has been so crap why didnt he move to Lightheavy ? he talked about it enough ?
    EXPLAIN ?
    B-HOP was around the whole time........RJJ was around his weight for most of it.....
    B-Hop was a Middleweight who would not move up, RJJ was already a Light Heavy. But yes I agree if one of them wanted to become Super Middleweight Champion of the world they should've come over here and fought the champ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    I don't know where your'e from...but boxing is boxing & you need to look towards America & the other countries where there high profile champs have fought fighters on the same level & have also never left their backyards.

I'm American...& trust me...Hopkins, Jones jr, & Floyd (all my favorites) do the very same thing that Joe does.

Joe's got class...you just appear to have some bitter grudge that clouds your judgement.
    Dude...America is bigger than the Entire continent of Europe!!! So by fighting in the US is like fighting all over Europe and then some....Most of the US States are as big as entire countries..so when a fighter goes out of state to fight he is, in a sense, going to another country to fight......so don't try to pull the "In their backyard" that is total bull pockey!!! It's apples and oranges bro......
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LMAO

Similar to how he knocked the Welterweight Ouma out you mean?? I agree Joe has wasted his talent fighting at home but he obvioulsy makes the big $$$$$ there, it's easy for people to say look at the Mexicens etc etc but the thing is Mexico is next door to the States and there is no money figthing in Mexico, Britain is a rich country and Calzaghe is probably getting £1 million a fight easily, but in boxing terms he should make the step surely he has a few mil in the bank now and he's 35 so if he goes over say fights Hopkins and gets beat he can retrie, but Joe is always mentioning money which aint a good sign for us fight fans wanting to see the big fights.Jermaine Taylor couldnt knock a wank out

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny I always thought Europe had a much larger population than America .
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I belive if he stepped in with Jermaine Taylor. It would be over before  the 4th.
    Do you have no respect for Roy Jones or Bernard Hopkins for not coming over to fight in England or is it just the rest of the world that needs to travel to the US to be a good fighter 
    Fair Play they were the best, they didnt have to. The other guys that were good in there respectable divisions were in their own backyards fighting it out to see who the best truly was  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

Who were they to fight Eubank and Benn?? alright my friend thats 2 major fighters at the time.... compared to other worthy comp in there own Backyard. The scale of talent is tilted heavily toward the US. Same as now Calzaghe has no major or worldclass talent in his own backyard unless some are counting Carl Froch... Thats I'll I'm saying.. Floyd is PFP #1 he has the luxury of fighting in his living room if he so chooses and so did Roy Jones at the time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    Nowhere near,America is the second most populous country on earth behind China

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    Nowhere near,America is the second most populous country on earth behind China
    Mate thats The second in country size Europe is a continent im pretty certain Europe has more people than USA.

Thread Information