Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Barrera Wants Pacquiao Again

Quote Originally Posted by caleoh12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    There are fighters out there who I wish they loose to see how they take it. I remember seeing Naz loose against MAB and he took it quite well. So I wonder how Mayweather will take it if he looses. Now, as for PAC. I don't care how PAC takes a loss (he has lost already anyways, and by KO). I already imagine him being ok about it but I am more interested to see how PAC Fans would take the loss.
    Naz took it quiet well when he lost to MAB? Where the heck is Naz now? What is he doing? Where are his fans now? Did Naz ever cameback and KOed Barrera twice? Naseem Hamed was embarassed by Barrera, lost his spirit, became a drunk, ran over someone with his car, became a jailbird, released, and got fat.

When Pac loose against EM,.. Did Pac ever lose his spirit? Did his fans stop supporting him? FYI, we (most pacfans) already witnessed his losses buddy.
    When Manny experienced his first two losses, they were early in his career. That's why people who have losses in their career know what needs to be done to get better. That was way before the Freddie Roach era which has turned him into a totally different fighter.

Manny lost to Erik because Erik fought a PERFECT fight. I don't know how it was in this forum (i wasn't a member when they first fought), but I sure thought Erik won. To be honest with you, I think anti-pac fans take it worse when Manny wins in comparison to how pac fans would take a loss.
    Pac is the kind of guy that if he falls down, pick himself up, dust off,... and keep on keeping!

Remember when Erik toyed with Manny? Erik switched southpaw in the 12th round and almost got himself KTFO. Anyways, the Ring nominated it but they didn't pick that fight as FOTY, but most fight critics did though. Somehow I have no more regrets with Pac losing that fight. Guys like R.Bautista, Katsidis, Juan Diaz should learn from Pac's undying perseverance.
    Last edited by :::PSL:::; 04-24-2008 at 02:03 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Naz fans are still here my friend and we will never leave.
    a spontaneous creation with multiple moods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Doot View Post
    Naz fans are still here my friend and we will never leave.
    Well, that's good!

I wish you guys would be more vocal about him though. Ya know,.. give some updates about him?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JLAQ View Post
    Seriously, MAB still beats these young champions, and I don't think guys like Guzman stand a chance. It would be a repeat of the MAB-Fana fight where MAB just bullied his way over the slick counter-puncher.
    Joan Guzman is a class act!
    He'd give a young MAB difficulty with his speed and skill.

MAB may well have the ability to outbox a number of the current Superfeathers and even lightweights, but Guzman isn't just any Superfeather and that fight would never be made at this stage in Mab's career.
    Guzman has no juice with his punches. He left his power punching at SBW. I've never consider him as a dangerous fighter. He's a very skilled fighter, I give him that. But imo, Barrera is better and more powerful than him.
    Pernell Whittaker wasn't a hard puncher neither.
    Nor are Bernard Hopkins or Joe Calzaghe.
    he's a craftsman and a defeat to him would be an embarassment for Mab.
    It could easily happen to Marco at this age.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joan Guzman is a class act!
    He'd give a young MAB difficulty with his speed and skill.

MAB may well have the ability to outbox a number of the current Superfeathers and even lightweights, but Guzman isn't just any Superfeather and that fight would never be made at this stage in Mab's career.
    Guzman has no juice with his punches. He left his power punching at SBW. I've never consider him as a dangerous fighter. He's a very skilled fighter, I give him that. But imo, Barrera is better and more powerful than him.
    Pernell Whittaker wasn't a hard puncher neither.
    Nor are Bernard Hopkins or Joe Calzaghe.
    he's a craftsman and a defeat to him would be an embarassment for Mab.
    It could easily happen to Marco at this age.
    Yeah Im a fan of Barrera and I wouldnt wana see him fight Guzman . The styles isnt a good mix . Theres alot of champs out there that Marco can beat but Guzman is no ordinary champion . Infact I'd say he is the Floyd Mayweather of the superfeather division and would pick him to beat Marquez and Manny .

I think Diaz is an easy win for Pac but after that he can look forward to a superfight with Guzman.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac is now an 8 million dollar man. Everybody wants a piece of him. Barrera is no excemption, and I can't blame him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are fighters out there who I wish they loose to see how they take it. I remember seeing Naz loose against MAB and he took it quite well. So I wonder how Mayweather will take it if he looses. Now, as for PAC. I don't care how PAC takes a loss (he has lost already anyways, and by KO). I already imagine him being ok about it but I am more interested to see how PAC Fans would take the loss.
    Naz took it quiet well when he lost to MAB? Where the heck is Naz now? What is he doing? Where are his fans now? Did Naz ever cameback and KOed Barrera twice? Naseem Hamed was embarassed by Barrera, lost his spirit, became a drunk, ran over someone with his car, became a jailbird, released, and got fat.
    When Pac loose against EM,.. Did Pac ever lose his spirit? Did his fans stop supporting him? FYI, we (most pacfans) already witnessed his losses buddy.
    Yes, Naz took it quite well giving MAB credit and just taking the loss as it was. No excuses. What happened to him after the fight is another story but he accepted his loss.
    Now, as for Pac fans, I brought this up because on his last fight with Marquez many Pac fans were saying how easily he completely dominated Marquez with ease, which is far from the truth. Interesting thing is that most boxing experts thought Marquez won that fight AGAIN.

Remember when Chavez fought Whitaker? The Alamo Dome was packed with Mexican fans and when they announced the draw even Mexican fans booed! Even Mexican newspapers across the country questioned the draw giving Whitaker all the credit. I am a Chavez fan and I even question that decision.

I am yet to hear Pac fans go "Oh, naaaah, I see it hard for Pac to win against X...I have my doubts about the decision against X...". It seems like he's invincible. Remember the socks incident? Pac and Pac fans were blaming it on the socks, go figure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, Naz took it quite well giving MAB credit and just taking the loss as it was. No excuses. What happened to him after the fight is another story but he accepted his loss.
    Now, as for Pac fans, I brought this up because on his last fight with Marquez many Pac fans were saying how easily he completely dominated Marquez with ease, which is far from the truth. Interesting thing is that most boxing experts thought Marquez won that fight AGAIN.

Remember when Chavez fought Whitaker? The Alamo Dome was packed with Mexican fans and when they announced the draw even Mexican fans booed! Even Mexican newspapers across the country questioned the draw giving Whitaker all the credit. I am a Chavez fan and I even question that decision.

I am yet to hear Pac fans go "Oh, naaaah, I see it hard for Pac to win against X...I have my doubts about the decision against X...". It seems like he's invincible. Remember the socks incident? Pac and Pac fans were blaming it on the socks, go figure.
    lol! That's because Naz had no excuse from the one sided beating. Unlike Barrera who never give Pac a credit from their first fight. But he instead had to use the Big Bear wild fire, his marital status, and his brain surgery excuses.

I had Pac winning the fight by 1 or 2 points, but I NEVER... NEVER commented how Pac dominated JMM... ICB or any pacfans here knows that. The fight was really close and could have gone the other way. But I trust the ring officials cards cuz all 3 of them were separately sitting in 3 different angles, and they have seen the fight clearly than most of us.

As for Chavez-Whitaker. Yeah I remember that fight. Neither one dominated the other too. Pernell won that fight by atleast 1-2 points, but he wasn't really beating JC that bad and basically most rounds were quite hard to score imo. Chavez should get credit for forcing the action. Just like Pac-JMM, I had 2 or 3 rounds tied in that fight. And same thing in some of Philippine newspapers and some of pacfans, they questioned Pac's victory also. Some of them even claimed that JMM won that fight.

I don't see Pac winning against Hatton or ODLH. Those match-ups are impossible to happen anyways.

I see you're using the words "many" and "most" there. But you still sounds like you're stereotyping pacfans. We don't think the same bro. Morales defeated Pacquiao fair. No excuses from me. In fact, Pac learned so much in that fight that's why I have no regrets. I think of it in positive way.
    Last edited by :::PSL:::; 04-24-2008 at 09:49 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Please refer to the bold quote chino. We, pacfans, never said that he won easily against Marquez. You can search all our comments after that fight and you won't see any post as you have alleged.

You're making stories Chino.

In fact, many pac fans were thinking that he lost or nearly lost that fight with Marquez. For us, it was really difficult to score that one. I had it 114-113 which could go either way. That's why it was a split decision. You should respect the judges for seeing it that way and for giving it to Pacquaio. They have their reasons. For me the KO in the third round made the difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pareng Bruce. I think Chino needs to address those kind of comments over in Pacland. Cuz that's where he'll find most biased pacfans. I'm pretty sure they'll verbally gang up on him though.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think chino is from pacland. i can never understand why members like that go to fanbase websites such as pacland when they know those members join cause thier fans of whom ever the site is dedicated to.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    i think chino is from pacland. i can never understand why members like that go to fanbase websites such as pacland when they know those members join cause thier fans of whom ever the site is dedicated to.
    Bro, honest to goodness I hardly visit pacland because I do not want to be tainted with their biases. I can not even remember the last time I went there. I suggest though that Chino visits Pacland coz Pac haters like him would do well in that site.

Saddo is better coz you know that your opinion is respected here.

Saddo and his Moderators did an excellent job of controlling the attitude of VD regarding newbies. That's what a respected site and forum should always do against people who are acting like VD.No offense meant VD.

Btw, thanking you VD for controlling yourself now. Reps on your way upon replying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yo. Jules, Bruce..

Do you guys know the title of this song?..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2PjdXCFQd0

...where the lyrics says "stronger, better, faster"? I just saw this Pac video today, and I think the background music is PERFECT!
    Last edited by :::PSL:::; 04-25-2008 at 06:48 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saddo is better coz you know that your opinion is respected here
    ...and because he supports Pac I suppose?

i think chino is from pacland
    I could! I mean, I like Pac and that is the reason why it doesn't hurt THAT MUCH when he beats one of my guys. Pac seems humble and it's not a trash talker. Wish he could move up and fight Mayweather. If they were the same weight, I see more possibility in Pac than Cotto.

There are some Pac fans who I have PMed before who are just fine and with their feet on the ground
    acknowledging when Pac should have lost, when he has been just about to go down, as well as Pac strenghts, which of course, he has a lot.

I suggest though that Chino visits Pacland coz Pac haters like him would do well in that site
    I am not a Pac-Fan hater, I am BIASED FAN hater and Pac seems to have lots.
    Last edited by Chino; 04-25-2008 at 10:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saddo is better coz you know that your opinion is respected here
    ...and because he supports Pac I suppose?

i think chino is from pacland
    I could! I mean, I like Pac and that is the reason why it doesn't hurt THAT MUCH when he beats one of my guys. Pac seems humble and it's not a trash talker. Wish he could move up and fight Mayweather. If they were the same weight, I see more possibility in Pac than Cotto.

There are some Pac fans who I have PMed before who are just fine and with their feet on the ground
    acknowledging when Pac should have lost, when he has been just about to go down, as well as Pac strenghts with of course he has a lot.

I suggest though that Chino visits Pacland coz Pac haters like him would do well in that site
    I am not a Pac-Fan hater, I am BIASED FAN hater and Pac seems to have lots.
    So how many wrong trees you barked up now?

Thread Information