Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Junior Witters says Kotelnik will KO Khan

Quote Originally Posted by dee_z_r View Post
    khan can beat him if junior witter, a shit boxer, can beat him
    man junior witter is freakin crap he was soooo hyped
    On a going day Witter would demolish Khan.

NO chance Khan goes 12 avoiding all of Witters wild lunging haymakers

Also Witter won the British, Commonwealth, European and "World" title. Khan has a way to go before he can match that "shit" fighters record.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez786 View Post

Says the penis that sticks it up Amirs rectum.
    Wow, you're so original?

Anyhow, I'm just playing with you. But seriously, do you think he has a chance against Kotelnik?
    I hate Amir Khan.

I hope he gets beaten up. He has a chance against Kotelnik, but it isnt saying much.
    I can understand that you hate Khan, I am all ok with it but in all fairness, if he beats Kotelnik, it'll say a lot about his rough potential and he'll deserve some good credit. His main and only problem at the moment is his dubious chin but still, the kid (at 22, we can call him a kid) has talent.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by richard (mossley) View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Killa From Manila View Post

Oh ok.
    but you're right on the other thing, who gives a shit what Witter thinks lol
    Witters last prediction on Sententa was Holt will beat Bradley.
    proving even more what i said, who gives a shit what Witter thinks lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugilistic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Killa From Manila View Post
    I could careless about whatever Witter says. He called out and made tons trash talks about Hatton and got KTFO by Bradley.
    Witter lost by Split Decision
    It shouldn't of been a split decision.

It was a clear Bradley win.

I couldn't care who wins between Khan and Kotelnik, just hope for a good fight.
    wasn't disputing that fact, just correcting that he didn't get Ko'd lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dee_z_r View Post
    khan can beat him if junior witter, a shit boxer, can beat him
    man junior witter is freakin crap he was soooo hyped
    On a going day Witter would demolish Khan.

NO chance Khan goes 12 avoiding all of Witters wild lunging haymakers

Also Witter won the British, Commonwealth, European and "World" title. Khan has a way to go before he can match that "shit" fighters record.
    Witter is crap man come on, only two live fighters he took on and he crapped himself both occasions, when he got Harris he already had been KO'd brutally by Maussa of all people, and he looked horrible against Corley, Hatton would have raped Witter in the ring and turned his lights out in less than 5 rounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez786 View Post

Wow, you're so original?

Anyhow, I'm just playing with you. But seriously, do you think he has a chance against Kotelnik?
    I hate Amir Khan.

I hope he gets beaten up. He has a chance against Kotelnik, but it isnt saying much.
    I can understand that you hate Khan, I am all ok with it but in all fairness, if he beats Kotelnik, it'll say a lot about his rough potential and he'll deserve some good credit. His main and only problem at the moment is his dubious chin but still, the kid (at 22, we can call him a kid) has talent.
    Khan has talent, but he also has a shitty chin which can haunt him for the rest of his career, but honestly a win against Kotelnik proves nothing

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Witter is crap man come on, only two live fighters he took on and he crapped himself both occasions, when he got Harris he already had been KO'd brutally by Maussa of all people, and he looked horrible against Corley, Hatton would have raped Witter in the ring and turned his lights out in less than 5 rounds
    Witter may well be crap (to you and the like) but in comparision with Khan he's done MUCH more. Khan hasn't won a British title let alone a European or "World."

Hatton may well have "raped" Witter, but instead of doing it chose to spend his career DODGING him with a plethora of goalpost moving excuses.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dodging? are you serious? he took on tougher fighters than Witter, hell i'd go on a limb to say that Malignaggi would even school Witter, and how can you compare Khan and Witter any how, Khan is only 22 and began his pro career in 2005, Witter is 35 and began his pro career in 1997, almost a good 10 yrs before Khan, if he didn't accomplish more than Khan than something is seriously wrong with him and he'd be a bigger piece of shit than he is now, Witter is all hype and time is running out, and he has yet to live up to 1/3 of the hype that he has had

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dodging? are you serious? he took on tougher fighters than Witter, hell i'd go on a limb to say that Malignaggi would even school Witter, and how can you compare Khan and Witter any how, Khan is only 22 and began his pro career in 2005, Witter is 35 and began his pro career in 1997, almost a good 10 yrs before Khan, if he didn't accomplish more than Khan than something is seriously wrong with him and he'd be a bigger piece of shit than he is now, Witter is all hype and time is running out, and he has yet to live up to 1/3 of the hype that he has had
    1. My original reply quoted dee_z_r who said "khan can beat him (Kotelnik) if junior witter, a shit boxer, can beat him" - hence the comparison between Khan and Witter. Khan hasn't achieved what the "shit" boxer has yet. Right?

2. Hatton-Witter have history going back to 1999/2000.. long before they were on the world scene and I bet BEFORE you had ever heard of either? (search this forum if you want Hatton's million excuses.. there are loads of threads)

3. Witter hype? Whoever had that job certainly failed badly

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. My original reply quoted dee_z_r who said "khan can beat him (Kotelnik) if junior witter, a shit boxer, can beat him" - hence the comparison between Khan and Witter. Khan hasn't achieved what the "shit" boxer has yet. Right?

2. Hatton-Witter have history going back to 1999/2000.. long before they were on the world scene and I bet BEFORE you had ever heard of either? (search this forum if you want Hatton's million excuses.. there are loads of threads)

3. Witter hype? Whoever had that job certainly failed badly
    name one person on Witter's resume that is a bigger name than anyone Hatton faced, and yes Witter was extremely hyped after his win over Harris that's when they started blowing up the whole Hatton/Witter bit, Junior Witter is extremely overrated and honestly i don't think he has a shot against most of the top 10,

Hatton
    Bradley (again)
    Holt
    Torres
    Urango
    Ortiz
    Malignaggi even,
    all beat him, fights that are just maybe's would be Bailey, D-Hopkins, and Ngoudjo

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Witter is right! Kotelnik is a very good fighter & imo I think Khan is biting of more than he can chew!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

name one person on Witter's resume that is a bigger name than anyone Hatton faced
    Witter fought Zab Judah in his 18th fight. Hatton fought Pedro Alonso Teran in his 18th fight. I think Judah is a BIGGER name than Teran, no?

Witter was extremely hyped after his win over Harris that's when they started blowing up the whole Hatton/Witter bit
    Witter was ranked no.2 at 140 after that win. Is it WRONG for the two highest rated fighters to meet? Was Witter wrong for chasing the no.1 ranked guy? What had Malignaggi, Urango, Maussa, Lazcano and Collazo done to deserve a fight over Witter?

He had been chasing Hatton for YEARS!!!

Watch this - it's from 2000 - it'll help you understand the history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjtA6...eature=related

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

name one person on Witter's resume that is a bigger name than anyone Hatton faced
    Witter fought Zab Judah in his 18th fight. Hatton fought Pedro Alonso Teran in his 18th fight. I think Judah is a BIGGER name than Teran, no?

Witter was extremely hyped after his win over Harris that's when they started blowing up the whole Hatton/Witter bit
    Witter was ranked no.2 at 140 after that win. Is it WRONG for the two highest rated fighters to meet? Was Witter wrong for chasing the no.1 ranked guy? What had Malignaggi, Urango, Maussa, Lazcano and Collazo done to deserve a fight over Witter?

and the ass whooping that Witter took at the hands of Bradley proved he didn't deserve the #2 spot, and all i have to say to prove Hatton had no need to fear Witter, he took on a fighter who's a million times more talented than Witter, in p4p king, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and i know you're not gonna try and say that Witter is a better fighter and a harder fight than Mayweather, Junior Witter was being groomed to be the next big thing at 140, and at the age of 35, he failed miserably, he won 1 strap and defended it against 2 losers (some nobody named Morua and the overrated Vivian Harris) then got whooped by Bradely, a guy he was supposed to beat easily, you're deliousinal if you honestly think that Witter is anywhere close to being a top fighter at 140

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am going to go against my normal stance and think that Khan can certainly pull off a very good win over Kotelnik. I think Roach will have drummed into his style the defensive element and his speed is a huge advantage - that he must utilise. I hope he pulls it off and I think he can, but its going to be tough as Kotelnik is a superb counter puncher and pretty accurate.

Kotelnik by the way is a very good fighter and one of those Collazo sorts whose fights at World level are close.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and the ass whooping that Witter took at the hands of Bradley proved he didn't deserve the #2 spot, and all i have to say to prove Hatton had no need to fear Witter, he took on a fighter who's a million times more talented than Witter, in p4p king, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and i know you're not gonna try and say that Witter is a better fighter and a harder fight than Mayweather, Junior Witter was being groomed to be the next big thing at 140, and at the age of 35, he failed miserably, he won 1 strap and defended it against 2 losers (some nobody named Morua and the overrated Vivian Harris) then got whooped by Bradely, a guy he was supposed to beat you're deliousinal if you honestly think that Witter is anywhere close to being a top fighter at 140
    Really? Ive said NOTHING about Witter still being a top fighter - BUT lets check out The Ring ratings

The Ring Jr. Welterweight Ratings

Is that Witter at number 2? I guess everyone at The Ring is delusional, right?

How does Bradley beating him mean he DID NOT deserve his rating? Bradley is still UNBEATEN. How do you know Bradley wouldn't beat Hatton?

Witter groomed to be the next big thing? Behave. Just read Hatton's excuses for dodging him to understand how silly that is.

Mayweather, Tszyu and Castillo. Who else has Hatton fought that is MILES ahead of Witter?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and the ass whooping that Witter took at the hands of Bradley proved he didn't deserve the #2 spot, and all i have to say to prove Hatton had no need to fear Witter, he took on a fighter who's a million times more talented than Witter, in p4p king, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and i know you're not gonna try and say that Witter is a better fighter and a harder fight than Mayweather, Junior Witter was being groomed to be the next big thing at 140, and at the age of 35, he failed miserably, he won 1 strap and defended it against 2 losers (some nobody named Morua and the overrated Vivian Harris) then got whooped by Bradely, a guy he was supposed to beat you're deliousinal if you honestly think that Witter is anywhere close to being a top fighter at 140
    Really? Ive said NOTHING about Witter still being a top fighter - BUT lets check out The Ring ratings

The Ring Jr. Welterweight Ratings

Is that Witter at number 2? I guess everyone at The Ring is delusional, right?

How does Bradley beating him mean he DID NOT deserve his rating? Bradley is still UNBEATEN. How do you know Bradley wouldn't beat Hatton?

Witter groomed to be the next big thing? Behave. Just read Hatton's excuses for dodging him to understand how silly that is.

Mayweather, Tszyu and Castillo. Who else has Hatton fought that is MILES ahead of Witter?
    pretty much as of late, they have Manny Pacquiao as the #5 welterweight in the world

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton ducked Witter for years FACT, for what ever reason and i think its more to do with the fact he hates the cunt, but this fight should of been made around the time Hatton fought Mcgee in 2002, Fenster is right Witter deserved to fight Hatton back then they were by far the two best in the country and Hatton was happy fighting washed up old Olivera and similar foes.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Hatton ducked Witter for years FACT, for what ever reason and i think its more to do with the fact he hates the cunt, but this fight should of been made around the time Hatton fought Mcgee in 2002, Fenster is right Witter deserved to fight Hatton back then they were by far the two best in the country and Hatton was happy fighting washed up old Olivera and similar foes.
    Witter is England's equivalent of Vivian Harris, hyped up to be awesome and possible PBF foes, to end up nothing, just bums

Thread Information