Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Margarito returns May 8 in Mexico

You know I've read these posts & cannot believe the hate you guys have for Tony Margarito.
    Ok you say he had lethal weapons in his wraps, he loaded his gloves, he tried to kill or injure Shane Mosely. Total Bullcrap
    There was NOTHING even remotely dangerous in his wrap. All they found after extensive microscopic examination were TRACE ELEMENTS of calcium & sulpher which are found in HUMAN SWEAT.
    Tony Margarito was banned by the CSAC BEFORE!!!!! any tests were carried out on the wraps, so really he was banned on SUSPICION not PROOF
    BTW The illustrious CSAC are the same state commision that were recently banned themselves from holding amateur boxing tournaments in the state due to corruption in their ranks. I know who I believe
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.
    Hidden Content we love C.J.Hidden Content

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let him get licensed, watch him wrap and then the proof of how good he really is can be answered in the ring square.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Rock View Post
    You know I've read these posts & cannot believe the hate you guys have for Tony Margarito.
    Ok you say he had lethal weapons in his wraps, he loaded his gloves, he tried to kill or injure Shane Mosely. Total Bullcrap
    There was NOTHING even remotely dangerous in his wrap. All they found after extensive microscopic examination were TRACE ELEMENTS of calcium & sulpher which are found in HUMAN SWEAT.
    Tony Margarito was banned by the CSAC BEFORE!!!!! any tests were carried out on the wraps, so really he was banned on SUSPICION not PROOF
    BTW The illustrious CSAC are the same state commision that were recently banned themselves from holding amateur boxing tournaments in the state due to corruption in their ranks. I know who I believe
    NOT at all, they found 2 fuck** huge pads of PAris plaster, what you're mentioning is Arum words who said: "well, some creams have same common ingredients than the Plaster of Paris yadi yada", the bullshit from a Promoter, then Arum did shut up when the commission testified these were 2 plate of plaster found in his gloves, not only "some elements that vaguely look like plaster", this was for real mate, hence why we're outraged that he can box again. This is not plain "hating" as most of us liked Margarito before, we're just lucid enough to recognize a serious fault and danger when there is one, it was not only some ingredients, it was a plaster substance, get the fact straight:

Margarito�s Camp Speaks on Hand Wraps Controversy - Dave \"Large\" Larzelere - The Sporting Blog - Sporting News

Antonio Margarito has licence revoked in US for illegal hand wraps - Telegraph

The only thing missing was... air... which means time to let it dry to have the full plaster. Here below, you can see a picture of the pad once dried if you're not convinced.

Last edited by Nameless; 03-28-2010 at 03:07 AM.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is a low life for doing what he did but he does need to make some sort of living, and I hope it is just that a living. I hate for him to have a huge pay day.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where's Taeth's post insisting that Margarito shouldn't have gotten suspended in the first place?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Where's Taeth's post insisting that Margarito shouldn't have gotten suspended in the first place?
    Where's one post where you actually make a good point yourself as opposed to just slagging of or disagreeing with somebody else without actually retorting anything that was said? Perhaps I'm wrong, or just only happen to see the crap posts you make, but it seems you are quite the troll.

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Where's one post where you actually make a good point yourself as opposed to just slagging of or disagreeing with somebody else without actually retorting anything that was said? Perhaps I'm wrong, or just only happen to see the crap posts you make, but it seems you are quite the troll.
    I save my good posts for those that warrant them. But just like everyone else around here, I resort to sarcastic posts when someone else posts crap. Take you, for example. I've never had a real beef with anything YOU'VE said. But if the occasion were to arise, I'd probably be sarcastic toward you too.

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess you're a Floyd fan, too... and I must've hurt your feelings.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I save my good posts for those that warrant them. But just like everyone else around here, I resort to sarcastic posts when someone else posts crap. Take you, for example. I've never had a real beef with anything YOU'VE said. But if the occasion were to arise, I'd probably be sarcastic toward you too.
    What do you mean those that warrant them? It's a forum, post your opinion on something if you have a point... If not, why on earth just dig at somebody who hasn't even posted in the thread? I only made that comment because it seems to be a theme with you, maybe I'm missing your good posts, whatever.

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What do you mean those that warrant them? It's a forum, post your opinion on something if you have a point... If not, why on earth just dig at somebody who hasn't even posted in the thread? I only made that comment because it seems to be a theme with you, maybe I'm missing your good posts, whatever.
    Don't just walk into a bar fight and start throwing opinions around. I've had a history of disagreement with Taeth, with whom I've some several today. I make my points, but if you don't bother to read the whole history, don't start throwing names around. My feelings were really hurt when you called me a troll (cough), but I refrained from calling you something worse. I've posting a LONG time here, and I usually don't get into tiffs with anybody. But when I do, allow me my space to disagree and throw some sarcasm around like EVERYBODY else around here does.

ok?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not a fan of any fighter in that sense, and with a name like yours, I suspect you can't say the same. I'll admit Floyd is one of my favourites, but I don't root for him to any extent whatsoever, I hope Mosley beats him in fact. But whatever, your really cementing my initial comment here.

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not a fan of any fighter in that sense, and with a name like yours, I suspect you can't say the same. I'll admit Floyd is one of my favourites, but I don't root for him to any extent whatsoever, I hope Mosley beats him in fact. But whatever, your really cementing my initial comment here.

(see above)

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't just walk into a bar fight and start throwing opinions around. I've had a history of disagreement with Taeth, with whom I've some several today. I make my points, but if you don't bother to read the whole history, don't start throwing names around. My feelings were really hurt when you called me a troll (cough), but I refrained from calling you something worse. I've posting a LONG time here, and I usually don't get into tiffs with anybody. But when I do, allow me my space to disagree and throw some sarcasm around like EVERYBODY else around here does.

ok?
    I don't think many people do it actually, wouldn't have said anything if that were the case. I only made that first post because I've seen you slag him numerous times today in different threads, but not one actually pertains to anything other than what your accusing me of here. Alright?

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And yeah... I've kept my nickname the same all these years. So what? I've posted critical posts on Tito, just like I've done with Cotto and all other local fighters. You obviously have only read the ones where I'm disagreeing with somebody, and have gotten sarcastic. So you stick you nose where it doesn't belong, and you call me names. I've been around quite a while, and if you'd bother to read most of my posts, you'll note that I write about a variety of subjects. So piece of advice. Next time, get the whole story straight before you start calling people "trolls". Capiche?

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Rock View Post
    NOT at all, they found 2 fuck** huge pad of PAris plaster, what you're mentioning is Arum words who said: "well, some creams have same common ingredients than the Plaster of Paris yadi yada", the bullshit from a Promoter, then Arum did shut up when the commission testified these were 2 plate of plaster found in his gloves, not only "some elements that vaguely look like plaster", this was for real mate, hence why we're outraged that he can box again. This is not plain "hating" as most of us liked Margarito before, we're just lucid enough to recognize a serious fault and danger when there is one, it was not only some ingredients, it was a plaster substance, get the fact straight:

Margarito�s Camp Speaks on Hand Wraps Controversy - Dave \"Large\" Larzelere - The Sporting Blog - Sporting News

Antonio Margarito has licence revoked in US for illegal hand wraps - Telegraph

The only thing missing was... air... which means time to let it dry to have the full plaster. Here below, you can see a picture of the pad once dried if you're not convinced.

Great post.

Thread Information