Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are your criticisms of the boxing programming at HBO/Showtime?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Id like to see the ring girls get more camera time on HBO cuz they are barely visible... HBO Boxing isn't exactly a PG program so I dont know why they are always blocking out the asses..

Showtime beats them in the ass department too..
    You should watch the playboy channel if you want to watch some ass or go to the fight live if you want to see the ring girls. ESPN have some of the best ring girls anyway.
    Im more of an Adam and Eve type of guy, Master. Playboy has high quality girls but the programs are such a tease you know what I mean..

As far as I can remember, the hottest ring girls Ive seen live was at Paul Williams-Margarito card at the Home Depot Center.. some sick sick latinas with million dollar asses..
    I would like to offer a candidate for the worst if I may...Frank Maloneys York Hall shows..Looks like he dragged single mothers out of the Dagenham Job Centre and said "Alright love? Fancy some work tonight?"

Back on topic though..after today I would ask HBO to tell Arum to fuck off with his fake ass "fights"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What are your criticisms of the boxing programming at HBO/Showtime?

Showtime has come a long way but why is Jim Grey still on the active list? Thanks to El Kabong I found a new hero in James Toney. Lampley has got to stop running his mouth about things not happening in the ring and drifting to a far away place. Stop tiptoeing through the f***tulips on my time. Forget your bias because you just missed one of the better combinations of the fight. This jerk and Steward have the nerve to talk about a bad decision at times and forget that while they were running their motorized lips that a fight ensued. Have you ever seen the look on Kellerman's face? At least for now he is a thinking man's commentator. I am not saying that he doesn't make mistakes but at least he watches, he listens and he has the courage to ask questions tactfully unlike Jim F***ing Grey. Roy Jones and Tarver give boxing a new flavor for the fans. They give us information and they make it fun and that is what we want instead of high priced dull announcers and inept promoters.

Thread Information