Thread: Manny Pacquiao is Not on Steroids or PEDS... Plain and Very Simple

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Manny Pacquiao is Not on Steroids or PEDS... Plain and Very Simple

I hope this "Olympic Style Testing" will include all tests plus the muscle biopsy, which can pretty much be done in fifteen minutes. Then we can all STFU about this tired sports subject. I don't give a f**k if Manny or Floyd are on anything. I think some of my favorite athletes could be on something. Like Lebron James or Dwight Howard. But then again maybe it's just me being jealous of their gifts and what they have is natural. Either way I'm still gonna watch the hell out of Cavs vs Lakers or Celtics vs Magic, just like I'll watch the hell out of Pac Floyd, clean or not. So whatever on this sh*t already. Anyone wanna test Roger and Floyd Sr? Actin' pretty cracky to me. They'd fit right in on an episode of "The Wire."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacquiao is on BALUT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's on BALUT and a dash of salt...plus lumpia, panset palabok, sinigang and halo halo. And Tanduay, the real HGH homie. That's what's up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AirJordanIV View Post
    I hope this "Olympic Style Testing" will include all tests plus the muscle biopsy, which can pretty much be done in fifteen minutes. Then we can all STFU about this tired sports subject. I don't give a f**k if Manny or Floyd are on anything. I think some of my favorite athletes could be on something. Like Lebron James or Dwight Howard. But then again maybe it's just me being jealous of their gifts and what they have is natural. Either way I'm still gonna watch the hell out of Cavs vs Lakers or Celtics vs Magic, just like I'll watch the hell out of Pac Floyd, clean or not. So whatever on this sh*t already. Anyone wanna test Roger and Floyd Sr? Actin' pretty cracky to me. They'd fit right in on an episode of "The Wire."
    no athlete is going to agree to a muscle biopsy period

Intazzz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanhatton View Post
    i love how you put pac as going up to 145 haha, the new division for pac ..

its not to do with the weight anyway, as stated above steroids dont have the ability to make u big if you dont train to become big.... i dont believe pacquaio is doing so, however your examples give good examples of fighters who when going up in weight have slowed down or lost a bit of power along the way, hasnt happened to pacquaio... this is what raises suspicion

i notice you didnt put roy jones down as one of those fighters though .... oh we know that wouldnt help your argument

I put 145lbs because Pacquiao never reach 147 yet on weigh in. He is not a welterweight but his natural weight is 150lbs "VERY HEALTHY". This means Pacquiao is very deadly at 150lbs because he never diet but still maintaining his body and speed at that weight. Again. Please remember that pac start his career at 106lbs at 16 yrs old and his a very very poor guy back then in a third world country. People in the philippines don't eat 3 times a day and sometimes they only eat noodles once a day just to survive for hunger. Pacquiao become rich when he fought Marco Antonio Barrera. This is the only time he can eat whatever he wants and have the proper nutrition. Even if Pacquiao body is malnourished in the past he has the power and speed back then and knocking out people older than him. His knocking out professional boxer over 21 and above even his under age.

PHILIPPINES Hunger growing as 40 per cent of Filipinos lack of food - Asia News

Anyway Roy Jones is a good example also. He fought from 154 "Middleweight" to 194+ lbs "World heavyweight title . Don't tell me Roy Jones using steroid too.
    Last edited by Intazzz; 12-17-2009 at 07:09 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Intazzz View Post

its not to do with the weight anyway, as stated above steroids dont have the ability to make u big if you dont train to become big.... i dont believe pacquaio is doing so, however your examples give good examples of fighters who when going up in weight have slowed down or lost a bit of power along the way, hasnt happened to pacquaio... this is what raises suspicion

i notice you didnt put roy jones down as one of those fighters though .... oh we know that wouldnt help your argument

I put 145lbs because Pacquiao never reach 147 yet. He is not a welterweight. He is more on Lightweight or Featherweight. Again. Please remember that pac start his career at 106lbs at 16 yrs old and his a very very poor guy back then in a third world country. People in the philippines don't eat 3 times a day and sometimes they only eat noodles once a day just to survive for hunger. Pacquiao become rich when he fought Marco Antonio Barrera. This is the only time he can eat whatever he wants and have the proper nutrition.

why do people constantly come out with this stat... floyd was fighting at 106 at 16, hell i was about that at 16, im 165 at 20 and still quite skinny.... my point being your weight at 16 years old means jack .. it doesnt improve his accomplishments as much as youd like it to be the case

and your wrong... im pretty sure the dlh fight was at 147 lb... if were talking actual weigh in weights then its 144

Intazzz Guest

I put 145lbs because Pacquiao never reach 147 yet. He is not a welterweight. He is more on Lightweight or Featherweight. Again. Please remember that pac start his career at 106lbs at 16 yrs old and his a very very poor guy back then in a third world country. People in the philippines don't eat 3 times a day and sometimes they only eat noodles once a day just to survive for hunger. Pacquiao become rich when he fought Marco Antonio Barrera. This is the only time he can eat whatever he wants and have the proper nutrition.

why do people constantly come out with this stat... floyd was fighting at 106 at 16, hell i was about that at 16, im 165 at 20 and still quite skinny.... my point being your weight at 16 years old means jack .. it doesnt improve his accomplishments as much as youd like it to be the case

and your wrong... im pretty sure the dlh fight was at 147 lb... if were talking actual weigh in weights then its 144
    as a PRO BOXER? lol! Floyd never start 16 as a pro boxer. But Pacquiao did. Pacquiao is been fighting since he was a kid in amateur and start pro at 16 "advance" because he got a natural talent. I've been watching this kid back then.

Yes your 165 lbs at 20. But let me ask you about your lifestyle? If Pacquiao can eat what ever he wants when he was 16 years old and still got his natural Talent and proper nutrition. Oh boy... Pacquiao don't exist. Maybe he is not a pro boxer or not even a boxer.
    Last edited by Intazzz; 12-17-2009 at 07:20 PM.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyway Roy Jones is a good example also. He fought from 154 "Middleweight" to 194+ lbs "World heavyweight title . Don't tell me Roy Jones using steroid too.
    Your taking the piss

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

as a PRO BOXER? lol! Floyd never start 16 as a pro boxer. But Pacquiao did. Pacquiao is been fighting since he was a kid in amateur and start pro at 16 "advance" because he got a natural talent. I've been watching this kid back then.

no not as a pro, as an amatuer were you dont dry out to make weight, floyd would have been walking around at 106lb or near enough that, pac would have been working his way down a little bit

and it isnt because he had more talent .... its because he needed money to feed himself as we have already stated

you make it sound as if turning pro early is an achievment rather than a neccesity
    Last edited by hitmanhatton; 12-17-2009 at 07:24 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I put 145lbs because Pacquiao never reach 147 yet on weigh in. He is not a welterweight but his natural weight is 150lbs "VERY HEALTHY". This means Pacquiao is very deadly at 150lbs because he never diet but still maintaining his body and speed at that weight. Again. Please remember that pac start his career at 106lbs at 16 yrs old and his a very very poor guy back then in a third world country. People in the philippines don't eat 3 times a day and sometimes they only eat noodles once a day just to survive for hunger. Pacquiao become rich when he fought Marco Antonio Barrera. This is the only time he can eat whatever he wants and have the proper nutrition. Even if Pacquiao body is malnourished in the past he has the power and speed back then and knocking out people older than him. His knocking out professional boxer over 21 and above even his under age.

oops .... i guess no body told you

Officials ignored Jones's failed drug test| Sport | This is London

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For the Floyd and Manny groupies, both of them seriously may be on something.

As I've stated before, Manny is under suspicion, but Floyd gets a pass. Both of them have relatively maintain their speed and both looks cut as hell with abnormally large heads now.

But, you know what? I don't give a shit, just get the fight on.

Intazzz Guest

no not as a pro, as an amatuer were you dont dry out to make weight, floyd would have been walking around at 106lb or near enough that, pac would have been working his way down a little bit

and it isnt because he had more talent .... its because he needed money to feed himself as we have already stated

you make it sound as if turning pro early is an achievment rather than a neccesity
    Pac at 16 yrs old Knocking out pro boxer older than him and matured body-mass is not a talent? Yes Pacquiao is fighting because he needs to feed his self and family back then. Every fight he get $20 as price money. People in the other country don't understand this situation. You guys are lucky because you don't live in a 3rd world country. We don't even have a food stamp in the Philippines. Government in the Philippines don't even care if you die for hunger.

Peace out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac at 16 yrs old Knocking out pro boxer older than him and matured body-mass is not a talent? Yes Pacquiao is fighting because he needs to feed his self and family back then. Every fight he get $20 as price money. People in the other country don't understand this situation. You guys are lucky because you don't live in a 3rd world country. We don't even have a food stamp in the Philippines. Government in the Philippines don't even care if you die for hunger.

Peace out.
    barrera was doing it, morales was, margarito... dont make pac out to be a god just for this, remember you dont get many old guys in this divisions anyway as how many full grown adults do you know who weigh 106 lb ?

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Your taking the piss
    Come on now intazzz.

Are you a Philipino Manny fan or a normal boxing fan

By that I mean your "knowledge" of boxing starts and ends with Pacquiao

Intazzz Guest

Peace out.
    barrera was doing it, morales was, margarito... dont make pac out to be a god just for this, remember you dont get many old guys in this divisions anyway as how many full grown adults do you know who weigh 106 lb ?
    hahaha a lot! All my friends in the Philippines weigh 100 lbs to 120lbs 20 years old+. Again you don't understand the situation if you don't experience it. Please visit the Philippines you will find lots of people under weight. Since I don't live there anymore. I'm one of the good example. I remember when I was 18 years old I was 108 lbs 5'7. But since I migrate in the US. I gained 50lbs in just 2 years. And maintain my speed, jumping ability and my body is ripped as hell. I play ball and played very good just like all the black guys here. Again this is because I have now the proper nutrition and eat what I want.

Again just my opinion and base on my experience. Peace out. I don't care if you don't believe it. But that's the truth. Ask some Filipino member here. They know.
    Last edited by Intazzz; 12-17-2009 at 08:09 PM.

Thread Information