Thread: Just Back Briefly To Say.....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just Back Briefly To Say.....

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey View Post
    If ICE wanted to create a fake life.
    Thats honestly a shame for him,not on him,but for him.Because he didnt get to do it. Honestly most people in the real world dont care about the things Ive achieved. They truthfully couldnt care less about boxing,or punk rock,or caving,matter of fact they think its weird that I want to achieve in those areas.
    Coming on here and making up fake achievements makes it double weird.
    If he really did the stuff he said he did,he's got to be real po'ed about the pitchforks the rope and the torches.
    Im taking a middle of the road stance

You mean you've achieved as much in punk rock and caving as you have in boxing? I believe you
    There won't be any bats left to go caving for.......they still havent figured out how to stop the bat disease from spreading.
    The fact that he listed caving amongst his great achievements made me laugh, I mean I didn't realise it was a national sport. It's like heralding your hiking truimphs or claiming your a world class camper.

By punk rock band I presume he means he owns a karoke machine and a copy of Guitar Heroes and plays in an online band on Xbox live...........

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My one "issue" with ICB, is his narrow viewpoint. He gets a stance on something and cant be swayed. Especially when it comes to old fighters, some of which he has never seen live. I just get annoyed when someone thinks they are an authority becaue they fucking read about shiet in a book or article. You really dont know shiet.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some of the ICB classics for me over the last few months etc.

1. The way an 18 year old ( now 19) refers to fighters as " MY BOY " lol.WTF.

2. His patchy truth's , were he says one thing then , months later the fact has changed , HITMANDONNY pointed this out to me last year.

3. His book based knowledge , he really hasn't see many fights at his age , but really thinks he knows more then anyone on here.
    eg. guys like CUTMEMICK watch more live big fights than i could dream of , because you live right in the thick of the action. But ICB thinks he knows so much.

4. His is constantly bringing up "HIS GIRL " when nobody in the main boards really gives a shit about a teenage unmarried couple who have never worked for a living , having a child.

5. The comment "JUST POPPED IN TO SAY !" and then goes on to post another 20 replies LOL.

fact is this guy brings very little to the table in my opinion , yes he likes his boxing which is fine , and gives him every right to post here. But his LIES AND BULLSHIT just don't interest me.

When top guys like CUTMEMICK - HITMANDONNY - ETC. find flaws in someones facts then i know who i believe.

Thats all i have to say for now.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Still wondering if ol Ice has managed to remove Micks shoe from his black & blue backside as of yet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The plot thickens

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He must be really busy changing nappies as he only seems to have popped back this once!

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

Well your pretty sick person then you PM'ed me basically saying we were cool did you not ? we spoke in PM's about this and you said you understood now your saying this in my thread ? you are a backstabber end of.

What kind of normal person makes out there cool with someone, then backstabs them like this ? what the hell did i ever do to you ? we had a misunderstanding i apologized too you because it got heated. And i said a few things as you did.

But lucky for me i have the proof here it is i have the PM.

Originally Posted by ICB
    Whats up Mick ?? i know we have been having a bit of an up and downer the past few months, but i just wanted to say theres no hard feelings. When i said i didn't want to debate anymore i said that because i thought it was best because we had been arguing too much, I think you got the wrong impression and thought i didn't want to talk to you anymore when thats not what i meant, you don't have to reply if you don't want to but i think its best if we can communicate again without giving each other the silent treatment and ignoring each other.

Posted by Mick

don't even know where to start, I feel you disrespected me with some of your comments and the way you went about in that thread. I mean really how are you gonna tell when whos what when I was telling you I'm just like them. You were trying to tell me I was wrong about something I live EVERYDAY and you pushed the subject as far as you could.
    You locked the thread and it would have ended there but you went and unlocked the thread and kept making comments then you decided to lock it again leaving you with the last word. So I decided to unlock the thread and say what I had to say.

I'm good, but I feel that no matter what I'll still see you as someone who couldn't admit they were wrong and decided to go take another route instead of just stepping up and admitting to being wrong. About your comment in you not wanting to debate with me, well I took it as that. What else was I suppose to take it as?

So I have nothing against you, I admire that at such a young age you've learned so much about the sport and your interested in it. I thinks it's great and your learning but sometimes IMO you reach a bit too far with things. But that's just my opinion.
    One thing I will advise you on is be real. By that I mean be who you are don't try to know and or pretend to know things you really don't cause sometimes people can tell. I'm telling you this because during that little thread a couple of people PM me some things they thought about you and how they see you sometimes. They PM me some of your posts that were pretty much word for word things I had said, like you copied and pasted my comments. So just be careful with that.
    One last thing I gotta you for sending me this PM it takes a lot of balls and real character to do this.
    I had to quote this because i coudn't get out of italic. Anyway i'll continue this i think this PM shows your lying backstabber, so you make out to someone your cool with them, and when the shit hits the fan and everyone gangs up on me.

You also join in and try and put more shit on me ? secondly i wasn't saying you turned on me get your facts straight. And i haven't been on any account whilst i've been off here why don't you get Saddo to check it ?

I never comeback here to gloat about JMM i've been a JMM fan for awhile, why don't you ask people on here ? i also never gloated i just gave JMM credit.

I never cheated on any game and who the hell are you to say anything ? was you there ? no you wasn't. I won a game of chess 2-1 i lost a game clearly, so now im a cheat ? and as for the SRR debate.

Why don't you ask Bilbo about that he stuck up for me in that debate, the thing we was doing was like a debating game its like a subject that gets chosen at school.

And your supposed to argue your point to the best of your ability. No matter what your beliefs are, just like if i was given Mike Tyson to defend, i would defend his point and argue it to win the debate in that paticular game. Even though i hate him, but i would never do that any other debate on the main board.

Again you was given false information i never lied about anything, debating in a debating game even if i don't fully agree with what im saying isn't a lie. And you had to do that in that paticular game, because thats the whole point of it and other people done it aswell.

I never made any mistakes Bilbo, CGM, went off on a deluded opinion. I won a game of Chess 2-1 and i beat Bilbo at a game of Checkers, and they insulted me calling me a cheat when im not. I didn't cause shit so again learn your facts.

Don't ever speak to me again infact don't even reply to this comment, i apologized to you because i felt it was the right thing to do. Because maybe i was a bit out of line, but your totally out of line here. Your clearly a fake person who makes out your friendly with someone, when your not then you try and gang up on me like this.

Im not victim and i don't try and make out to be i've made mistakes, but what your doing here is clearly BS. And in future i won't PM you or quote you or talk to you. I hate people like you who leads someone on, to be honest i thought you were a cool guy with boxing knowledge.

And i felt you was a genuine friend of mine on here, i didn't play any games and i often prasied you. And ask anyone on here if i talked bad about you in a PM, but whatever just go fuck yourself aswell. Your fucking fake who leads someone on and this coming from the guy, who said i could ask you anytime for advice what a fucking fake.
    You've obviously not seen my comments ALLOVER these boards saying I've been playing the game all along with you.
    Not sure what the PM is suppose to be but almost everything in that PM I've put on here in other threads.
    What was the PM suppose to do?
    You still aint said anything about copying my posts and you clearly aint stopped reaching/stretching out the posts.

I've never believed shit you said, you were fucking 4 when you said you knew Naz would be exposed I mean really?
    Your comments and stories are inconsistent and AGAIN you've clearly ducked my comments in regards to you copying and pasting things I've said.

I played the game with you and again I aint a backstaber cause I was never there in the begining.
    Kid I could give a fuck what you think about me and what you say.
    You aint shit to me, your my understudy and wanted/want to be better then me and better then everyone which their aint nothing wrong with wanting to be the best but you bit off more then what you could chew.

Kid you aint shit the ONLY people you've fooled are the ones that havent been here long enough OR the ones who are not here often to read have read your bullshit posts...
    If only these people could come here to read what a lot of people know about you.
    But I've beeen since your start and no ones gonna tell me what I've seen here.
    While you were researching fights on BoxRec & google trying to figure out numbers & results I was already replying to threads without needing the internet.
    While you were trying to find downloads to fights from years ago I seen the fights live on the telie.

Many times you told me you hadn't seen a fight, then weeks later you'd say you saw the fight years ago but don't remember all the details
    One week you had never seen Miguel Canto fight, the next 2 weeks you had him listed as one of the best defensive fighters ever

Your full of lies and you try to impress people. You try to hard to be accepted and you don't realize that people caught on to you.

You can eat a dick for all I care.
    To be honest i couldn't give a shit what you think, you want to play games thats up to you. When i wrote that PM i genuinely meant all of that, and you was the one that told me i could speak to you anytime. And you throw it back in my face.

Now if you was actually a real friend or a family member, i would give a shit. But your just some guy who is thousands of miles away. Who i really and truthfully i hardly know anything about, and from what you've told me about your life.

I doubt i would even get on with you in real life if we met, so really call me any names you want. Play any games you want im not even on here hardly much, im very happy in my life at the moment.

As for the Naz comment i didn't say i was 4 don't try and be funny it doesn't suit you. I said i was young when i see it, and that was the fight i think he got exposed in. I was brought up on boxing, and yes i did see alot of fights when i was young, and i did understand about the sport at a young age.

LOL you make me laugh you really do i wanted to be better than you and everyone else on here ? wow you honestly think your special don't you, i've got news for you mate. I couldn't give a shit what you do or don't know. Your not important in my life.

And since your so good at trying to discredit me looking at my past posts, why don't you look at my past posts where i said. I've often said your very knowledgable poster have i not ? and haven't i also said i nowhere know as much as alot of the posters here like Scrap ? Violent Demise ?

Hell i said that in the hidden board last month so why don't you go a check that one out. I never made out i was the most knowledgable here, and i've often said im learning all the time and that some guys here know a hell of alot more than me.

The way your mind works is just ridiculous it really is, i think you've showed your true colours here. If you didn't like me for whatever reason, you shouldn't of replied to the PM or made out shit, i would of understood then, and atleast knew where i stood.
    Last edited by ICB; 03-17-2009 at 01:35 PM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you in or out then ICE?

ICB Guest

I have to type this twice because i haven't got enough room anyway, as i was saying i think you've shown your true colours here. You've just straight up admitted you completely lied and made out you was cool with me playing games.

I've made some mistakes in my lifetime and i ain't perfect. But i would never ever make out im cool with someone if im not, and if i had a problem with someone i would straight up tell em.

The facts are about me i am an Amateur boxer, the reason i don't show any pictures of the exact gym or ETC. Is because i don't give that kind of information out on the internet.

And no disrespect to the people i like on here but i don't trust anyone fully on here, and i hope you don't think im being an ass for saying that guys. But thats the facts and photos of me and ETC are totally different, to photos about where you go or where you live and thats as far as i will go.

I'll finish this post by saying i am pretty suprised in you Roberto, i never thought you was like this but whatever im not really bothered, so carry on keep thinking you've won. Like a child but the fact is no one is winning here. Its just ridiculous and im not raising it to another level like i could but you certainly did.

Bilbo that quote about the checkers thing is what a family member told me, and i copied it off him i never knew a grandmaster said it, and thats the truth whether you believe it or not, theres nothing wrong with me. Im a happy go lucky type of guy, and despite what people think on here. I am a nice guy.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love you Honey Bunny.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    So you in or out then ICE?

I like it better when Zeta-Jones says it....
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

ICB Guest

Am I the only whos jaw dropped while reading ICBs post where he says he didn't cheat at Chess or he didn't lie?

I mean really.

I hope ALL the people who said they feel bad about this read this cause clearly this is fucking nuts.
    You sure do think you know the lot, can i ask you was you there ? no you wasn't so how the hell can you make a judgement of anything ? i think the jaw dropping moment is you making an opinion on something you never even witnessed.

The fact is i won 2-1 and i lost a game so if i was "cheating" how did i lose a game ? hell i've offered when i get time i'll play him in a 1 minute game, and call out the openings as im playing him. Infact i called him out right here last month and said if you think im cheating, why not play a 1 minute game ? and he flat out refused don't try and discredit me as person, because i'll do it too you aswell.

Very easy to insult someone, but if you feel thats hurting me then keep on going, but in reality its doing as much to me as a 5 year old hitting me.

ICB Guest

For those who are asking if ICB has really copied my posts and or things I've said here's one I tracked down and there's more let me try and find them.

So I noticed a while back when ICB 1st came on here that he used to repeat things that I would post. Like I remember I brought up Jose 'Maestrito' Lopez into light and said he would have beaten ODLH, Tito, Vargas & Ike and the next day he made a thread that read something like "I think Lopez would have beaten ODLH, Tito, Vargas & Ike on his best night he was something else. What do you guys think?? Opinions"

Run a search and you'll see the thread.

This had happened before where he would echo my comments to make it seem/appear like he said it. At 1st I was like nah! I think it's just me but then it happened again and again and the last time it happened I guess he couldn't really remember what I had said about Arguello that he took a shot in the dark but missed. He said watching Arguello fight was like watching Mozart... When in reality I had said wathing Alexis fight and throw punches must have been like watching Picasso paint as every punch would be like the precise stroke of Picassos brush onto the canvas. He said Mozart.

Anyway! I was going thru my "New replies to my posts" and found this. Keep in mind ICB just saw Pernells 1st fight a couple of nights ago when the 1st posts took place and heres what I replied.
    (ICB had changed his name to OBPacstraighleft after losing a bet)

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick

SweetPea had shown skill and lots of talent since he was an amateur.
    His flow in the ring was like water current movements that seemed synched but were all really going with the flow of the opponent.

Now heres what he posted today about Pernell. Look/sound familiar Not only that but he just saw the fight for the 1st time about 2 days ago from the top post and now hes saying hes been a fan since then.
    Then being 2 days prior...

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedByPacstraightleft
    Whitaker's first pro fight got me hooked he looked so damn good and it looked like his body was made out of water i couldn't believe my eyes ever since then i have been a fan.
    I never said that the first fight i saw of Pernell Whitaker's, was his first pro fight i said that was one of the ones that got me hooked. If your questioning if i've seen it.

I'll gladly do a RBR of the fight and a detailed one. People say im crazy yet you've actually gone to the trouble of finding my posts to try and discredit me, or try and say im coping your posts ? I don't copy you Roberto so calm down take a breather you aren't that important.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ORDER....ORDER I SAY

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I dont have it in for you, I couldnt care less if your here or not. I think your a loon who cant tell where the lies stop and the truth starts. There are massive inconsistancies in just about everything you say, by the way the loss you have or havent had was brought to my attention by another poster, one who I believe tells the truth.

Nothing more to it than that really.
    LOL well your a plum then nothing more nothing less, i never said i lost as an Amateur and the poster that said that is taking you on a lond ride my friend.

I couldn't care what you think or anyone else thinks, im an Amateur boxer i know i am. You think im not well i got news for you does it look like i care ?

Nothing at all wrong with me im a normal guy just like you Memphis, and despite what you say you do have it in for me. I've sent you messages saying can you sticky this and that, and you ignore me on purpose.

And i have to ask Saddo or ETC in the end. And you also try and jump on the bandwagon when im debating or having an argument and try to take the piss, and then you say im a grumpy cunt.

Then when i joke back like i did last time you take it serious. So which is it really ? your confusing as fuck and i think your the one that needs your head sorting out. Checking up on me searching for mistakes in my comments, its just sad i couldn't care who says what on here, aslong as they know there shit about boxing who gives a fuck ?

Thread Information