Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Previously...on LOST!

You 2 both get your asses CC'ed from me.Wait,should that be sad clicked Ok,so I sit down,ready to do my work for uni and watch 1 episode of Lost@9pm,don't touch the books for the whooooooole night and stay up until 2am watching episodes!! That shat is AWESOME!!!!!!! I've been missing out!! Guys,when can I start reading these spoilers? I mean from what episode? I have soooooooooooo many questions...who are those animals? I want to know about this mysterious Locke,the weather changing,will that girl be pregnant,what crimes did that woman commit,and hundreds of other things a re buzzing through my head!!!
    It's scary at times,atmospheric allllllllll the way through,addictive,compelling,great story,acting and that criminal girl is gorgeous!!!! I'll finish watching season 1 by next week,hopefully! CC's guys,awesome awesome programme!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    You 2 both get your asses CC'ed from me.Wait,should that be sad clicked Ok,so I sit down,ready to do my work for uni and watch 1 episode of Lost@9pm,don't touch the books for the whooooooole night and stay up until 2am watching episodes!! That shat is AWESOME!!!!!!! I've been missing out!! Guys,when can I start reading these spoilers? I mean from what episode? I have soooooooooooo many questions...who are those animals? I want to know about this mysterious Locke,the weather changing,will that girl be pregnant,what crimes did that woman commit,and hundreds of other things a re buzzing through my head!!!
    It's scary at times,atmospheric allllllllll the way through,addictive,compelling,great story,acting and that criminal girl is gorgeous!!!! I'll finish watching season 1 by next week,hopefully! CC's guys,awesome awesome programme!
    Don't read any of our spoilers until you are finished with the first season...you can watch that shat in one weekend setting...I did...took me the entire weekend & part of Monday's morn.

It is indeed like crack! That shat has ya hooked, lined, & sunk the moment you get to the end of the first episode.

I like the second season better because it get's more mystical & mythical!

Go out & buy this month's copy of Entertainment Weekly. It's got a buncha LOST shat in it.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does the second season answer the questions of the first season? Dam right it's addictive!!! My exmas are over in a week then it's allll about Lost! Cannot wait!!!!!! The only thing...the adverts for it spoil the epsidodes sometimes,I saw an ad(before I started watching it) with Chinese dude speaking in English yet I have seen 8 epsiodes and he has not said A LETTER in englishAND I have seen the girsl from fast and furious in the ad,the feisty chica yet MEANING there are other survivors. Also,I have seen a whole in the ground,man made possibly? Also,is it me or are they in each other's flashbacks?
    Something fishy is going on! I think that it was destined/planned for them to be together on the plane! I mean look at the combination,a criminal,a doctor,an army dude and I have yet to see flahsbacks of Sawyer and the Iraqi guy oh and that chubby guy! It just seems to weird.
    The only problem I have is how are they going to end it? Theoretically it could go onforever,I just hope that it is not some stupid ending which lets us all down but I just don't see how they are going to tie all these strings together! I mean what the fwook is a polar bear doing there?!?!?!
    Sorry for that long post,but dam,that programme gets me going!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At least Sayid's not totally out of it. I know that the characters aren't supposed to know that Michael did it, but even so he was acting very suspicious. He wants a small group, fine, but he just can't bring along Sayid, just one more. What's the difference between 5 and 6? And he has to have Hurley? I'm sorry but that's a horrible group to go fight the Others, leaving off Sayid, Eko, Locke, any of those guys, and instead bring Hurley, and even Kate? At least Sayid noticed it.

Good episode though, the final one should be very good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The season finale is only 10 minutes away.

Rumor mill is churning.

#1: To start...the first rumor is that Sayid get's shot tonight.

#2: Jack, Hurley, Sawyer, & Kate all get captured by the Others for the cliff hanger.

#3: Desmond is supposed to be joining the cast.

#4: Jack's dad may not have actually been dead & is involved in Dharma.

#5: Locke's pop could be involved in Dharma.

#6: Henry Gale could actually be HIM that the leads the Others.

#7: Desmond & Kelvin were actually what caused the plane to crash. Kelvin tried to strand Desmond by stealing the boat that Desmond crashed in. The two of them inadvertanly caused the plane to crash. They get involved in a fight to the death. During which...Desmond doesn't get back to the hatch in time to push the button...ends up that it actually is an electromagnetic pulse from the button not being pushed that strands out Losties.

#8: Locke dies.

#9: Desmond & Libby are connected.

#10: Hurley, Desmond, & Libby were all in the nutward together & Dharma was pulling the strings there.

Ofcourse...again...these are all rumors.

Numbers 3, 4, & 7 are my hopeful truths.

Let's see...
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotdam!!! This episode is fwockin awesome!!!

Michael just got busted for killing Libby & Anna Lucia & everyone is p!ssed!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    The season finale is only 10 minutes away.

Rumor mill is churning.

#1: To start...the first rumor is that Sayid get's shot tonight.

#2: Jack, Hurley, Sawyer, & Kate all get captured by the Others for the cliff hanger.

#3: Desmond is supposed to be joining the cast. ??

#4: Jack's dad may not have actually been dead & is involved in Dharma.

#5: Locke's pop could be involved in Dharma. ??

#6: Henry Gale could actually be HIM that the leads the Others.

#7: Desmond & Kelvin were actually what caused the plane to crash. Kelvin tried to strand Desmond by stealing the boat that Desmond crashed in. The two of them inadvertanly caused the plane to crash. They get involved in a fight to the death. During which...Desmond doesn't get back to the hatch in time to push the button...ends up that it actually is an electromagnetic pulse from the button not being pushed that strands out Losties.
    #8: Locke dies.

#9: Desmond & Libby are connected.

#10: Hurley, Desmond, & Libby were all in the nutward together & Dharma was pulling the strings there.

Ofcourse...again...these are all rumors.

Numbers 3, 4, & 7 are my hopeful truths.

Let's see...
    WOW!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok,so that was like the best prgramme I have EVER seen! I watched the whole of season 1 in 2 weeks,now I'm moving on to season 2! I just read the first page,once I finish season 2,I'll add more but I was just mindblown by the ending! Who the hell were those pirates?! Is this island like 1 big test centre for um the government or something. I mean the French woman's talk of security systems etc and the plane etc I'm more of a Locke type guy,everything there happened for a reason.It's too coincidental that they have a doc etc on the island! Also,the plane and the black rock ship would suggest this has happened on a couple of occasions prior to this one!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I missed the season finale

My excuse for missing it was not very good either

a friend of mine from home said he taped it and would mail it. Still waiting. Bastard.

How do I miss the two hour long season finale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok,so that was like the best prgramme I have EVER seen! I watched the whole of season 1 in 2 weeks,now I'm moving on to season 2! I just read the first page,once I finish season 2,I'll add more but I was just mindblown by the ending! Who the hell were those pirates?! Is this island like 1 big test centre for um the government or something. I mean the French woman's talk of security systems etc and the plane etc I'm more of a Locke type guy,everything there happened for a reason.It's too coincidental that they have a doc etc on the island! Also,the plane and the black rock ship would suggest this has happened on a couple of occasions prior to this one!
    THey aint pirates babe...those are part of the group that set up the behavioral experiments that are going on behind the scenes.

Theyr'e fwockin perpetrators!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck me in I don't believe what I saw!! Where are you 2 bastards,let's talk about this shat?!?! Is Lock dead? Ecko? What are they going to do to the captured guys nd why did "Henry" keep referring to his people as the good guys. IF Desmond's failure to enter the numbers caused the crash then why are they all linked and how do the others know so much about them if it was some random event? Also,1 thing I did not understand,when Desmond was in the hatch,why did they wear masks? Drugs in the air> At the end.....did someone find the island,Desmond's wifey? I mean those 2 guys said they found the boat..WHY ARE THEY ALL LNKED! WHY WAS HE WEARING A FAKE BEARD!!!?Why did they let Hurley go?"?"?

WHEN IS SEASON 3 ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got hooked on this show mid-way through second season. The season finally was good, but it left more questions than it answered. Should be a good third season, can't wait for it to start.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wish they had kept Anna Lucia, Michelle Rodriquez is hot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On one episode there was a pic of a Gordon Lightfoot CD on Lost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

F*** me in I don't believe what I saw!! Where are you 2 bastards,let's talk about this shat?!?! Is Lock dead? Ecko?
    Nope. I doubt it. Those two are way to big time characters within the fanbase to just snuff em out like that. I do think that Desmond is a goner though.

What are they going to do to the captured guys nd why did "Henry" keep referring to his people as the good guys.
    There were two opposing groups involved in the Dharma Initiative. The Hanso Foundation & the DeGroots. When "the incident" occurred that blew the experiment & supposedly everything went ape shit...they apparently went to war or some shit...hence Henry saying that they are the good guys...in the end...they aint.

IF Desmond's failure to enter the numbers caused the crash then why are they all linked and how do the others know so much about them if it was some random event?
    I'm not so sure that it's as random as they make it out to be.

Also,1 thing I did not understand,when Desmond was in the hatch,why did they wear masks?
    Because of "the incident" on the Island. The incident was supposedly a plague that was released on the Island by accident when the two groups went to war.

Also...no one knows how legit that is or if it is all a mind fwock...3rd season is supposed to get into the Degroots & further into Hanso.

At the end.....did someone find the island,Desmond's wifey?
    Yep. She's supposed to come to the Island or some shat from what I understand...new characters are supposed to arrive on the Island in the same way that the Losties did...can you say another plane crash?

I mean those 2 guys said they found the boat..WHY ARE THEY ALL LNKED! WHY WAS HE WEARING A FAKE BEARD!!!?
    Head games...again.

Why did they let Hurley go?"?"?
    Who knows?

WHEN IS SEASON 3 ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Should be January or February I think...I can't remember how the last season started & where. The wife swears that it's August.

Thread Information