Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 47 of 312 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    watched Seven last night, that movie is just outstanding, the veteran detective trying to look after the goofy so called rookie detective, i remember seeing it at the cinema & i nearly shat myself one of my favourite movies of all time. the film gives me the same feeling that i had when watching silence of the lambs a sicky scared but in awe feeling if makes sense. the scene when mills somerset & doe are travelling to the pick up point is just the most tense moment in cinema history for me. i remember reading that the director would only make film if he could have the original ending but movie studio said no so he said 'ok i am out' eventually they came round.

C'mon, he's insane. Look. Right now he's probably dancing around in his grandma's panties, yeah, rubbing himself in peanut butter.

You're no messiah. You're a movie of the week. You're a fucking t-shirt, at best.

10 outta 10 still scares me to this day

Great flick Drag. I haven't seen that one in awhile.

I actually just got back from a mini vacation went down to Key West for a few days so I really haven't watched any movies.

Still wanna check out Public Enemies. My Dads visiting me this week might go see it with him.
    can i ask how much cinema tickets are in the states i heard its pretty expensive there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Madea Goes to Jail, this film started off really funny & i even told my wife to turn off the program she was watching & to watch this one with me, well the movie was crap overall. when movie was funny it was really funny but jsut not enuff comedy in it, plus it was like 2 films badily edited together cos there was some really serious scenes involved as well. its like most comedies start off funny then halfway thru just turns soppy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

watched Seven last night, that movie is just outstanding, the veteran detective trying to look after the goofy so called rookie detective, i remember seeing it at the cinema & i nearly shat myself one of my favourite movies of all time. the film gives me the same feeling that i had when watching silence of the lambs a sicky scared but in awe feeling if makes sense. the scene when mills somerset & doe are travelling to the pick up point is just the most tense moment in cinema history for me. i remember reading that the director would only make film if he could have the original ending but movie studio said no so he said 'ok i am out' eventually they came round.

C'mon, he's insane. Look. Right now he's probably dancing around in his grandma's panties, yeah, rubbing himself in peanut butter.

You're no messiah. You're a movie of the week. You're a fucking t-shirt, at best.

10 outta 10 still scares me to this day

I actually just got back from a mini vacation went down to Key West for a few days so I really haven't watched any movies.

Still wanna check out Public Enemies. My Dads visiting me this week might go see it with him.
    can i ask how much cinema tickets are in the states i heard its pretty expensive there?
    Usually about $9.50 per person for me.

$12.00 for Imax showings

It can get pretty expensive. Plus if you wanna get some popcorn and a drink or some other treats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Usually about $9.50 per person for me.

$12.00 for Imax showings

It can get pretty expensive. Plus if you wanna get some popcorn and a drink or some other treats.
    i try to go on a wednesday as in UK if you on an orange network on your mobile phone you get 2 tickets for price of one b ut think usually abt £6.50 for ticket.

but i know wot u mean once u had some popcorn a couple of drinks its an expensive night out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I took a lady friend to watch Public Enimies at the local VUE cinema not soo long ago on a sunday night.We got a small coke to share and a ticket each for the film and it costed me £18.50p(approx $37)Robbing twats,i could'nt believe it!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    I took a lady friend to watch Public Enimies at the local VUE cinema not soo long ago on a sunday night.We got a small coke to share and a ticket each for the film and it costed me £18.50p(approx $37)Robbing twats,i could'nt believe it!!
    bloody hell thats expensive, i sometimes go to the cinema at the trafford centre in manchester cos they got an upgrade on seats which are real real comfy especially if its a long film.

i took wife & daughter to watch monsters vs aliens 3D & cost me abt £21 that was just for the tickets! but i get my daughter a kids pack which has popcorn, chocolate & a drink & its abt £2.50 for that so maybe me & the mrs will get one of tham each as well next time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the last house on the left, bad film & a horrible rape scene in it (what sicko would wanna see that). there seems to be a load of horrors out of lately prob because they are so easy to make (well a shit one anyway).

El Kabong Guest

The Roaring Twenties, starring James Cagney and Humphrey Bogart....BRILLIANT film, loved it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The last 2 were Taxi Driver and Bullitt I love steve mcqueen... Ultimate fucking bad ass!
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

El Kabong Guest

I watched 'Angels With Dirty Faces' another Cagney/Bogart film.... it's good and all but that God damned Preist bugs the hell out of me, guilting people into religion like a true hardcore Catholic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PRIDE OF BOSTON View Post
    The last 2 were Taxi Driver and Bullitt I love steve mcqueen... Ultimate fucking bad ass!
    kind of embarrased to admit but didnt have a clue what movie involved the scene that contained the famous "are you looking at me, are you looking at me....you must be looking at me because i dont see anyone else" until i finally got round to watching taxi driver.

Not usually a fan of slow melancholic films but this was so powerful it kept you entertained throughout the entire film.

de niros broad horizons to play mob hero to psychotic murderer is truly a sight to behold.
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PRIDE OF BOSTON View Post
    kind of embarrased to admit but didnt have a clue what movie involved the scene that contained the famous "are you looking at me, are you looking at me....you must be looking at me because i dont see anyone else" until i finally got round to watching taxi driver.

Not usually a fan of slow melancholic films but this was so powerful it kept you entertained throughout the entire film.

de niros broad horizons to play mob hero to psychotic murderer is truly a sight to behold.
    i only saw taxi driver abt 5 yrs ago & thought it was pretty good but never seen bullitt

watched '17 again' tonight as mrs wanted to watch it, i thought i would hate it as has that turd outta high school musical in it, but i enjoyed it & if nayone wants a chilled film to watch with the mrs then its good for that.

also watched 'horsemen' with dennis quaid, its not a bad film but been done many times before think of a rip off version of seven meets silence of the lambs rip off & u get sumwhere near it. dennis quaid is pretty good in it playing a tired out detective. worth a watch if nothing else on

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Role Models was absolute quality. Just hilarious, only wish it had been a bit longer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    Role Models was absolute quality. Just hilarious, only wish it had been a bit longer.
    yeah that was quality, bloody funny film

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the last house on the left, bad film & a horrible rape scene in it (what sicko would wanna see that). there seems to be a load of horrors out of lately prob because they are so easy to make (well a shit one anyway).
    I watched this one on quicksilverscreen.com when it first came out and almost couldn't continue watching once the girl was raped. I thought from the previews it was gonna be decent but totally agree it was pretty bad.

Anyone seen the "Haunting in Connecticut" the previews looked kinda good was wondering how it was.

Thread Information