Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Naz vs JMM?

I agree that Naz totally FUCKED!!!! the Barrera fight but i do put some of that down to preperation and lack of respect no plan B he neede to be in the Brendan Ingle enviroment his own attitude let him down thinking he knew best he should have stayed with brendan he forgot his boxing and relied just on his ko power a Naz of 97 98 would have stud Barrera on his head if not ko'd him late Naz beat himself and ruined his own career through been a big headed prat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Quote Originally Posted by tysonbruno
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    I don't agree with that but Hatton is on Jonathon Ross tonight if anyones interested
    What dont you agree with?

Hatton and Hamed have both faced one great fightet in their careers, Hamed failed, Hatton didnt, its prettyy clear cut mate.
    So kevin Kelley,Manuel Medina,Tom Johnson,Cesar Soto,Wilfredo Vasquez,Wayne McCullough,Vuyani Bungu were all crap but Ricky beat an old Kostya wrestled him for 5 rounds then after Kostya fights and struggles to shine against 3 nobodies sorry forgot yes your right im wrong Ricky is great
    Those are all decent names and all but none of those screams at you HEY!! LOOK AT ME.....
    I was rooting for Tszyu when he fought Hatton that night and I AM one of the very few IF NOT THE ONLY person who does not think Tszyu was done or past it, Hatton was just that much better that night..... It was all Hatton that night and shined like never before. That win alone is more then Naz did his whole career....
    But I agree Hattons looked like ishhh! in his last fights and his career can't ride on that Tszyu fight alone.....
    you said them things here

ICB Guest

I agree that Naz totally FUCKED!!!! the Barrera fight but i do put some of that down to preperation and lack of respect no plan B he neede to be in the Brendan Ingle enviroment his own attitude let him down thinking he knew best he should have stayed with brendan he forgot his boxing and relied just on his ko power a Naz of 97 98 would have stud Barrera on his head if not ko'd him late Naz beat himself and ruined his own career through been a big headed prat
    disagree totally Naz had poor defense which isn't bad but he certainly didn't have best reflexes i mean he was down 3 times against Kevin Kelly and he has been down few more times aswell and was rocked by Paul Ingle someone with Naz's defense won't last especially when his reflexes and balance isn't that great

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok Ice im sick of this now so you all know something i don't don't i must be blind

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ICB your talking about a version of Hamed that was far removed from the one that won the title. It was pretty much all down hill from there. He managed to pull it together on a couple of occasions (Badilla, Johnson) but he wasnt the same.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

ICB Guest

ICB your talking about a version of Hamed that was far removed from the one that won the title. It was pretty much all down hill from there. He managed to pull it together on a couple of occasions (Badilla, Johnson) but he wasnt the same.
    he has always had poor balance and poor defense i never really liked him he done good for uk and good on him but really i always thought he was overrated and knew he would be found out by top level opposition

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    I don't agree with that but Hatton is on Jonathon Ross tonight if anyones interested
    What dont you agree with?

Hatton and Hamed have both faced one great fightet in their careers, Hamed failed, Hatton didnt, its prettyy clear cut mate.
    So kevin Kelley,Manuel Medina,Tom Johnson,Cesar Soto,Wilfredo Vasquez,Wayne McCullough,Vuyani Bungu were all crap but Ricky beat an old Kostya wrestled him for 5 rounds then after Kostya fights and struggles to shine against 3 nobodies sorry forgot yes your right im wrong Ricky is great
    Those are all decent names and all but none of those screams at you HEY!! LOOK AT ME.....
    I was rooting for Tszyu when he fought Hatton that night and I AM one of the very few IF NOT THE ONLY person who does not think Tszyu was done or past it, Hatton was just that much better that night..... It was all Hatton that night and shined like never before. That win alone is more then Naz did his whole career....
    But I agree Hattons looked like ishhh! in his last fights and his career can't ride on that Tszyu fight alone.....
    you said them things here
    Yes sir.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ice your only 17 and im not been a wanker with you mate im not but to say you never liked would you have been watching him in his hey days between 95 to 99 you would have been between 5 and 9 please don't take offence

ICB Guest

Ice your only 17 and im not been a wanker with you mate im not but to say you never liked would you have been watching him in his hey days between 95 to 99 you would have been between 5 and 9 please don't take offence
    i was young fair play but never liked his attitude and never liked his style to be honest mate everyone in my house did but i was only one who didn't and i always thought the elite of the elite would beat him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok pal lets leave it do you box i thought i read that you did or were going to

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If it's one thing Naz has was flexibility and reflexes.....
    He got dropped by Kelley, only to come back and KO Kelley right back....

Since we are on the Naz subject list the best Naz fights in order....

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kelley was probably the best fight. Robinson, Johnson, Badillo or Belcastro would be the best performance, I could live wit those in any oder.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1,European title in his 12th fight against Belcastro the start really
    2,Robinson ko 8 because he beat him easy in his first fight a feather and Robinson was on a roll WBO title win for Naz
    3,Boom Boom Johnson because he took over number 1 spot and basically gave him a beating and Johnson was never the same
    4,Kevin Kelley a great war Kelley had more ko's than Naz had fights Naz's first usa fight he did not let us down great entertainment
    5,Manuel Medina dropped him 3 times on route to a 11th round ko with a cold and you could tell when he spoke after he had one
    6,Jose Badillo i enjoyed this fight how he broke him down and for entertainment factor
    7,Wilfredo Vasquez he was WBA champ and Naz ko'd him easy Vasquez was doing good but he was stopped in round 7
    8,Vuyani Bungu ko 4 was a good fight and no one ever beat Vuyani like that
    9,Wayne McCullough did he win a round even when Naz was having probs with his team Ingle and warren
    10,Paul Ingle because as did Medina went on to win a title after fighting Naz so he was a good fighter
    11,Soto just because he won WBC but it was messy but Naz boxed really well at times

thats 11 i can't be arsed to do more hows them

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kelley was probably the best fight. Robinson, Johnson, Badillo or Belcastro would be the best performance, I could live wit those in any oder.
    Cheers!

1,European title in his 12th fight against Belcastro the start really
    2,Robinson ko 8 because he beat him easy in his first fight a feather and Robinson was on a roll WBO title win for Naz
    3,Boom Boom Johnson because he took over number 1 spot and basically gave him a beating and Johnson was never the same
    4,Kevin Kelley a great war Kelley had more ko's than Naz had fights Naz's first usa fight he did not let us down great entertainment
    5,Manuel Medina dropped him 3 times on route to a 11th round ko with a cold and you could tell when he spoke after he had one
    6,Jose Badillo i enjoyed this fight how he broke him down and for entertainment factor
    7,Wilfredo Vasquez he was WBA champ and Naz ko'd him easy Vasquez was doing good but he was stopped in round 7
    8,Vuyani Bungu ko 4 was a good fight and no one ever beat Vuyani like that
    9,Wayne McCullough did he win a round even when Naz was having probs with his team Ingle and warren
    10,Paul Ingle because as did Medina went on to win a title after fighting Naz so he was a good fighter
    11,Soto just because he won WBC but it was messy but Naz boxed really well at times

thats 11 i can't be arsed to do more hows them
    CC#46
    Cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC back Mick Naz was good great i think british wise

Thread Information