Default Re: Loma vs Russell next week

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maravilla2012 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Lomachenko has all the tools to become champion and he could have done so against Salido big time. I am not saying that he'll win against Russell but to count him out flat with the "mauled" tag is just pretty silly. The kid has energy to fight 15 rounds, remarkable technique, a solid speed and enough power to be respected. A multiple time olympian winner like him and with the balls to fight the best instead of trying to live high on a padded record should be met with utter respect.
    Remarkable technique best describes Russell...not the guy that falls into clinches.

Do any of you guys like American fighters at all??
    Russell is the one with all the tools.

Arum must have a life insurance policy on this glorified amateur.
    Can't wait to see him get fucked up this saturday...then ya'll can flock to another foreigner's crotch.
    I'm a big fan of Mikey Garcia. He's American. And unlike Russell he fights fighters with a pulse

Garcia is a mexican like his parents.

The 14th amemdment does not apply to illegal immigrants.
    Mikey Garcia - Boxer

He was born in US making him a United States citizen. Otherwise an American. I'm just guessing your here to make stupid comments instead of talking about actually facts.
    I'm stating nothing but facts.

Not that you'd know...but

Being born in America does NOT make one an American.

Like everything else..illegals are given access to shit that does not belong to them...like the 14th amemdment.

The 13th ended slavery....

The 14 dealt with the OFFSPRING of those slaves.....

Not the offspring of mexican illegals...like you and Mikey.

Unless you can prove that Mikey's parents were African slaves he is NOT an ACTUAL american citizen
    Unlike Russell's, Garcia parents and ancestors were never put in chains and forced to work for another race.
    You mexicans are working CHEAPER than those chained Africans and are riding their coattails.
    If not for Russells ancestors you and Mickey wouldn't have birthrite citizenship.

Mexico is one of the wealthiest countries in the world...but rather than demand your fair share from THEM you'd rather WORK CHEAPER than freed slaves in america

We WERE Slaves....mexicans are not only SLAVES they are SCABS.

MOST of the sex-SLAVES in America are MEXICAN

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Any chance of a sticky on this thread @Mods ?

Not a terrible undercard, not stellar, but not bad. Looking forward to Guerreros return and wondering where his head is at. Forgot about Chad Dawsons return on undercard in some 8 rounder vs George Blades at Ly Hvy. Showextreme should air it. Dominic Breazeale fighting too

Sooo, that's a no huh Go team go.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lomachenko has all the tools to become champion and he could have done so against Salido big time. I am not saying that he'll win against Russell but to count him out flat with the "mauled" tag is just pretty silly. The kid has energy to fight 15 rounds, remarkable technique, a solid speed and enough power to be respected. A multiple time olympian winner like him and with the balls to fight the best instead of trying to live high on a padded record should be met with utter respect.
    Remarkable technique best describes Russell...not the guy that falls into clinches.

Can't wait to see him get fucked up this saturday...then ya'll can flock to another foreigner's crotch.
    I'm a big fan of Mikey Garcia. He's American. And unlike Russell he fights fighters with a pulse

Mikey Garcia - Boxer

He was born in US making him a United States citizen. Otherwise an American. I'm just guessing your here to make stupid comments instead of talking about actually facts.

Like everything else..illegals are given access to shit that does not belong to them...like the 14th amemdment.

Unless you can prove that Mikey's parents were African slaves he is NOT an ACTUAL american citizen
    Unlike Russell's, Garcia parents and ancestors were never put in chains and forced to work for another race.
    You mexicans are working CHEAPER than those chained Africans and are riding their coattails.
    If not for Russells ancestors you and Mickey wouldn't have birthrite citizenship.

Mexico is one of the wealthiest countries in the world...but rather than demand your fair share from THEM you'd rather WORK CHEAPER than freed slaves in america

Get a grip and stop whining dude. Seriously.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mikey Garcia - Boxer

You can't ride someones coattails if they don't own a fucking coat. You should be ashamed of your ancestors. Fucking embarrassed to even call them ancestors. They let themselves get punked by another race. They got worked like dogs, fed scarps and still said "thank you, sir." They saw there women get traded like baseball cards till every slave owner around got a turn. Any female 10 years and up got fucked. Most of the time they got fucked right in front of the black man. And what the black man do? Nothing. Not a damn fucking thing. And it's that pussy, coward attitude your ancestors displayed back than, that your kind is still looked down on today

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We're getting away from the point

Is Mikey Garcia really an illegal immigrant

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Nonito Donaire 31-1 is greater then Guillermo Rigondeaux 11-0
    Check mate
    Last edited by Jimanuel Boogustus; 06-22-2014 at 12:35 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does anyone have any links for this one? PM me please!!!
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Its a very interesting fight. Loma was unlucky against Salido. I had it a draw but Salido should have had a point taken off him. He also had a huge size advantage and Loma got a lot better as the fight went on.

Russell Jrs an interesting fighter, he has bags of talent but has been moved very slowly, which always raises questions. Loma is the complete opposite being moved very quickly. From what Ive seen so far I think the top 5 in this division beat both these fighters and this is probably the best option for both. Im predicting Loma wins a UD in a competitive fight.
    Russell can't get the top guys to fight him....just like ya'll are quick to point out about GG.

At least he's not 32 years old.

Russell will destroy lomenchenko.
    Yeah. Destroy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its a very interesting fight. Loma was unlucky against Salido. I had it a draw but Salido should have had a point taken off him. He also had a huge size advantage and Loma got a lot better as the fight went on.

Russell Jrs an interesting fighter, he has bags of talent but has been moved very slowly, which always raises questions. Loma is the complete opposite being moved very quickly. From what Ive seen so far I think the top 5 in this division beat both these fighters and this is probably the best option for both. Im predicting Loma wins a UD in a competitive fight.
    Russell can't get the top guys to fight him....just like ya'll are quick to point out about GG.

Yeah. Destroy.
    We all get things wrong but it's so much sweeter when it's a troll
    Cold Heart and a Weak Mind

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by La Cucaracha View Post

Yeah. Destroy.
    We wont hear from that clown again until he pops up with a new user in a few months

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

man ima have to download a torrent for all these fights tomorrow cause apparently they were all apparently pretty epic but had a friend in town and couldnt be like yeah dude fuck off i onlys see you once a year but ima watch fights instead. lomachenko is special i know its kind of shitty he just got two title shoots but give the dude props for jumping into the deep end right away

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man Russell took some big shots. I though his chin was his downfall but looked sterdy enough to me. Just too slow and too easily countered. Loma was impressive and I hope now that he has a title he wont let the level of opposition drop.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep. Russell's chin doesn't seem to have been the issue for not stepping up earlier, and he probably might have done better if he hadn't taken all those easy opponents. It turned out he was the one jumping in the deep end too soon.

Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No Saturday fight night thread? eyes not on the ball? Was a great couple of fights anyway. The Ukrainian put on a great performance and Russell showed a lot of bottle and mettle to stay in it and readjust himself in the second half. I am not sure if Russell proved he has a great chin or if Vasily just doesn't have one shot stopping power. Was much better than a lot of the 'big' fights that are nowhere near as well matched. Great display of technique and heart from both guys.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by La Cucaracha View Post

Yeah. Destroy.
    We wont hear from that clown again until he pops up with a new user in a few months
    We can only hope he's gone
    Cold Heart and a Weak Mind

Thread Information