Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Khan taking on a monster

Quote Originally Posted by Neil_Hines View Post
    Hey Folks, I'm damn excited to watch Amir Khan back in the ring after 2 years, his water throwing moment was a crazy attempt and that shows that he will knockout Le Greco in the upcoming fight. I wish Amir Khan best of luck and I want him to win this fight no matter what.
    Unfortunately, I can't stream this fight in my region, I was told to go through this guide to watch Amir Khan vs Lo Greco fight live online. The guide is about using a VPN, please guys tell me the good VPN for this fight.
    Keep Trying.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Neil_Hines View Post
    Hey Folks, I'm damn excited to watch Amir Khan back in the ring after 2 years, his water throwing moment was a crazy attempt and that shows that he will knockout Le Greco in the upcoming fight. I wish Amir Khan best of luck and I want him to win this fight no matter what.
    Unfortunately, I can't stream this fight in my region, I was told to go through this guide to watch Amir Khan vs Lo Greco fight live online. The guide is about using a VPN, please guys tell me the good VPN for this fight.
    Listen to this instead mate.
    Frank Warren: BBC Radio 5 live agree deal to broadcast fights
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/43817868
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And this is why Amir Khan is a cunt , and nobody picks up on it.

https://www.boxingscene.com/photos-a...erpool--127354

Now at the very first press conference and when the fight was made, Lo Greco questioned why it couldn't be at a CW seeing as he had been operating way heavier . he pointed out that Brook was now at 154 Lb so why does he have to come down to 147?
    At the time, I said , there is no way on earth that Khan makes 147 .
    Guess what? all of a sudden Khan weighs in at 150lb half a pound HEAVIER than Lo Greco!
    since when was CW mentioned? I don't give a flying fuck about this not "being for a belt". Khan has been using Spence, Garcia, Pacquiao and Thurman's names and the cunt can't even get down to their weight!!!
    I said it all along , Khan has to get through this fight, which he will because Hearn has paid Lo Greco enough to make sure that is the case, and then he will fight Brook at a fucking CATCHWEIGHT!!!
    And every fucking mug in the UK will either go to a Stadium or PPV a fight between 2 guys that have no intention whatsoever of chasing a World Title.

Now I like Brook, but he has to be fucking honest. If he doesn't think his eyes are up to it and he wants to cash out with Khan, fine. But DO NOT call out every champion at 154lb and "Put them on notice" just because he's boxed a 2 round blowout at the new weight!
    If he was serious about the rest of his career and did want to compete for World titles, then there is no use whatsoever fighting Khan.

Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan will get slaughtered at Welterweight against the top fighters. He is just name dropping to sound important and has no intention to take on anyone dangerous like that. He will fight Brook and maybe try and drag him down as low in weight as he can to have the advantage.

At light middle Khan gets knocked out by Brook brutally. He knows it and just wants the biggest payday he can get in his last fight.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Khan will get slaughtered at Welterweight against the top fighters. He is just name dropping to sound important and has no intention to take on anyone dangerous like that. He will fight Brook and maybe try and drag him down as low in weight as he can to have the advantage.

At light middle Khan gets knocked out by Brook brutally. He knows it and just wants the biggest payday he can get in his last fight.
    But you’re getting drawn into the sound bites and clichés. it doesn’t benefit Khan to go down in weight because he can’t make any lower. He’s been out over 2 years, and when he did fight he fought way north of WW. When he came out the jungle,he hadn’t eaten for 3 weeks and he was still a stone over WW.
    he’s not getting any younger and you naturallly get bigger. He can’t get down to WW. And that’s my point, you know you can’t get down to WW, but you call out the champs. What if they accept? You make yourself look an even bigger cunt! (If that’s possible in his case!)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Both guys look in good shape
    Phil did well to lose the fat and come in looking cut. I think he's happy with the 6pack he's got but I don't see anymore good news for him. His arms are short and he's too slow.
    khan looked okayish. Body looks older and 1 bicep is clearly bigger than the other but did anyone notice the shape of his fists? The surgery has made them look weird. Goosen appeared annoyed at Hearn that he wasn't able to check Grecos weight.

The vulnerability if khans chin will keep this interesting as long as it lasts but Greco won't be able to find the punches to take advantage.

Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    Phil did well to lose the fat and come in looking cut. I think he's happy with the 6pack he's got but I don't see anymore good news for him. His arms are short and he's too slow.
    khan looked okayish. Body looks older and 1 bicep is clearly bigger than the other but did anyone notice the shape of his fists? The surgery has made them look weird. Goosen appeared annoyed at Hearn that he wasn't able to check Grecos weight.

The vulnerability if khans chin will keep this interesting as long as it lasts but Greco won't be able to find the punches to take advantage.
    One bicep bigger than the other? I wonder why that is?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post

One bicep bigger than the other? I wonder why that is?
    he does a have a history......

reminds me of an interview he did with itv defending his actions over something. I think it was the webcam masturbation incident. He was there with his wife and after he addressed the webcam allegations the interviewer moved the conversation in a more casual lighter direction and asked Khan about how he met his wife. He said " I use to Skype her "
    unintentionally hilarious Khan

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just put it on after the football finished and saw old Sam Eggington beating up some dude, stopped in the second round.
    I like Sam, he won't ever be great but he'll have an entertaining career whilst it lasts

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anna looking good again

Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes missed it as well. Good to see Sam back. Brook is commentating so watch Kinky Khan call him out when he wins to build up their fight.

Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fowler v Tom's on now.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fowler v Tom's on now.
    Yep, Robbies cousin, an extremely unlikable fella if you ask me

Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fowler busier and better to win the first round.

Thread Information