What ?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Temptation.

I had this dream once where I was watching myself on a sextape and it was just some random girl, that wasn't the weird part, the weird part was the camera panned back and I was fucking her in a big cup of tea, with a little saucer and a lemon and everything.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to dreams. Dreams are crazy.

But settling down right after high school (or whatever your educational system calls it) with a girl you met in high school and spending the rest of your life with her is crazy. Allegedly. But you're already in the situation so its up to you now. Are you sure the gym girl is interested too? I know you said you snogged with her but no one knows what that means.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    I don't know what to make of this, but i just dreamt about that girl. And i dreamt i was happy with her because shes such a sweet/nice girl. And everytime i think about her, i get that feeling in my stomach. I thought it'd be easy to forget but it isn't, i don't know if thats a sign or ETC.
    There are no such things as "signs" man, you're just dreaming about her because she has been on your mind a lot.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know what to make of this, but i just dreamt about that girl. And i dreamt i was happy with her because shes such a sweet/nice girl. And everytime i think about her, i get that feeling in my stomach. I thought it'd be easy to forget but it isn't, i don't know if thats a sign or ETC.
    Your talking about the same damn girl ain't you? I gave you instructions on what to do like 3 weeks ago. Why is she still relevant? You should of been forgot her name already. This is the type of things that happen to someone that asks for advice, yet ignores the best advice given to him. You must like misery. Lets look at the difference of you following and not following Dr. Demise advice

Ice following:

Ice has sex with gym girl. Doing whatever he pleases. Ice goes home and is nice to the wife and kid. Pretending there's nobody else he rather be around than them. Ice wife buys the shameful but necessary charade and everything is nice and dandy at home. Ice identity as a loving husband and father has now been established. Ice goes to the gym next day and realizes he don't really care if gym girl talks to him or not. Ice now has his eye on the just turned 18 girl working the snack bar

Ice not following:

Ice normal, routine changes. He's now hesitant to go to the gym. When he does go he can't work out like he use to cuz his erection is getting in the way. Ice looks at girl wishing he can have her. But lame, misguided morals won't let him. Ice goes home to wife and kid. House is a mess. Kid is crying. Wife dressed like she 48 years old. "This is it" is running through Ice's head. Kid crying wakes him up from his nap in which gym girl was about to perform oral sex on him. Ice thinks about her and gets feeling in his stomach.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Your talking about the same damn girl ain't you? I gave you instructions on what to do like 3 weeks ago. Why is she still relevant? You should of been forgot her name already. This is the type of things that happen to someone that asks for advice, yet ignores the best advice given to him. You must like misery. Lets look at the difference of you following and not following Dr. Demise advice

Ice following:

Ice has sex with gym girl. Doing whatever he pleases. Ice goes home and is nice to the wife and kid. Pretending there's nobody else he rather be around than them. Ice wife buys the shameful but necessary charade and everything is nice and dandy at home. Ice identity as a loving husband and father has now been established. Ice goes to the gym next day and realizes he don't really care if gym girl talks to him or not. Ice now has his eye on the just turned 18 girl working the snack bar

Ice not following:

Ice normal, routine changes. He's now hesitant to go to the gym. When he does go he can't work out like he use to cuz his erection is getting in the way. Ice looks at girl wishing he can have her. But lame, misguided morals won't let him. Ice goes home to wife and kid. House is a mess. Kid is crying. Wife dressed like she 48 years old. "This is it" is running through Ice's head. Kid crying wakes him up from his nap in which gym girl was about to perform oral sex on him. Ice thinks about her and gets feeling in his stomach.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ice following:

Ice not following:

I nearly burst a bollock laughing at that. I'ld love to go out clubbing with you one time, just to see how you try and pull chicks. I bet it would be an expereince i'ld never forget.
    Back by popular demand!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ice following:

Ice not following:

VD I came into this thread to try and genuinely help ICB with his situation...

Now im coming to this thread coz its posts like this that are just fuckin hilarious lol I burst into laughter around half way through it, fuckin classic. Tried repping for it but it wouldnt let me.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey View Post

Ice following:

Ice not following:

Now im coming to this thread coz its posts like this that are just fuckin hilarious lol I burst into laughter around half way through it, fuckin classic. Tried repping for it but it wouldnt let me.
    It's the boys situation that brings laughter. Cuz that is damn good advice

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know what to make of this, but i just dreamt about that girl(1). And i dreamt i was happy with her because shes such a sweet/nice girl (2). And everytime i think about her, i get that feeling in my stomach (3). I thought it'd be easy to forget but it isn't, i don't know if thats a sign or ET(4).
    1. Don't make anything of it. It means absolutely fuck all. I always dream about girls I wanna fuck. Sometimes I'll dream about girls I don't wanna fuck, but I'll wake up and feel like fucking them. But, it don't mean shit, if you wanna bust one on her, go do it, but don't think a dream is any kind of basis for leaving your current girlfriend.

2. You dreamt you were 'happy with her because she's such a sweet/nice girl'? What kind of happy are we talking here? Happy like you were imagining her gagging on lil' ICB? Or happy in that kind of gay way where you imagined sitting in the park & talking about shit? Because if it's the second one, your subconscious is fucking you over man.

3. What like you need to take a shit? That's not a desired reaction b, unless she works in a kebab shop & its a kind of mental reminder to clear your bowels for another doner so you can head & try draw some tings off her.

4. A sign or ETC? You need to stop using etc so loosely. It means 'and other things' or 'and so on'. Your sentence makes absolutely no sense with that on the end. Just say a sign, then a question mark. Also like I said in #1, no its not 'a sign', your dreams mean absolutely fuck all, they are no basis to make important life decisions on.

Basically Ice it boils down to this. If you're gonna fuck around and you think you can avoid feeling guilty and getting caught, then go do it. If you think you'd feel too guilty or can't keep up the lie, then make a decision to either stay with your current girl and don't obsess over this next chick, or break up with her and go empty testes on this other bird's hair, face, tits etc (see Ice - THAT is how you use etc).
    Last edited by JazMerkin; 07-18-2010 at 08:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LMAO this thread is quality, Ice your a good dude mate, but seriously mate at times if I didn't no I would guess you were a about 13 mate!!!

VD needs to get his own show or something his advice on things like this have me on the floor in stitches.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ice following:

Ice not following:

If ICB was a young Ron Jeremy and that you were a kind of Jacky Treehorn The Big Lebowski style, perhaps it would but at the moment, your advices are funny but not the wisest one so to speak.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post

Ice following:

Ice not following:

If ICB was a young Ron Jeremy and that you were a kind of Jacky Treehorn The Big Lebowski style, perhaps it would but at the moment, your advices are funny but not the wisest one so to speak.
    You got better advice for him? I stand by everything I say. My advice is meant to bring the boy personal enjoyment as well as relieve him of a bunch of build up stress that he obviously has no idea how to relieve it himself

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ice following:

Ice not following:

You got better advice for him? I stand by everything I say. My advice is meant to bring the boy personal enjoyment as well as relieve him of a bunch of build up stress that he obviously has no idea how to relieve it himself
    I wouldn't say better but I would say that I disagree with yours:

Sure, having a kid so young is not something I would have done personally, matter of fact, I don't want kids at all and hopefully a stupid incident won't get in my way. So, no matter how, the fact is: the kid's there and the girlfriend too. It would be a bit un-ethical to ditch the girlfriend when the first temptation comes knocking by, especially because the temptation might be just... a temptation and not something worth to knock off girlfriend and baby for. It is very possible that at some point ICB will split apart the girlfriend, most of us have at some point and many will in the future too, married or not. If it has to happen than so be it, I do not see the problem as it is purely human and in my humble opinion, we're not mean, sociologically and biologically mean to stay with the same person forever (which doesn't mean to be an ass or anything though).
    What I think is that ICB only has a strong attraction at the moment and that it would be stupid to fall for the very first temptation, especially as he just had a little one, he should take all his time to see if it's just a physical attraction or if it is really more and admitting it is "more", if this "more" worth more than the love for his girlfriend with everything that comes with as for the consequences. ICB is young, there is no reasons whatsoever to rush anything and I disagree with you "48 years old with bad feelings" as it doesn'T have to last, it will be decided much much before.

Where you're advocating a good clean up, I advocate more patience and a deeper introspection, the situation commands that he takes his time to not make a mistake, especially with a little one around.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ice following:

Ice not following:

I wouldn't say better but I would say that I disagree with yours:

Sure, having a kid so young is not something I would have done personally, matter of fact, I don't want kids at all and hopefully a stupid incident won't get in my way. So, no matter how, the fact is: the kid's there and the girlfriend too. It would be a bit un-ethical to ditch the girlfriend when the first temptation comes knocking by, especially because the temptation might be just... a temptation and not something worth to knock off girlfriend and baby for. It is very possible that at some point ICB will split apart the girlfriend, most of us have at some point and many will in the future too, married or not. If it has to happen than so be it, I do not see the problem as it is purely human and in my humble opinion, we're not mean, sociologically and biologically mean to stay with the same person forever (which doesn't mean to be an ass or anything though).
    What I think is that ICB only has a strong attraction at the moment and that it would be stupid to fall for the very first temptation, especially as he just had a little one, he should take all his time to see if it's just a physical attraction or if it is really more and admitting it is "more", if this "more" worth more than the love for his girlfriend with everything that comes with as for the consequences. ICB is young, there is no reasons whatsoever to rush anything and I disagree with you "48 years old with bad feelings" as it doesn'T have to last, it will be decided much much before.

Where you're advocating a good clean up, I advocate more patience and a deeper introspection, the situation commands that he takes his time to not make a mistake, especially with a little one around.
    No, my solution was one with more patience and deeper introspection than VD's, but quite frankly your solution won't help ICB, from when he was agonising over whether a dream was a sign or some bollocks like that it has become abundantly clear that the only solution is for him to bust his load on this girl.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After all this I'm not sure,are you married to har or is she your girlfriend ICB?Do you love her or is obligation to child keeping you in this .Either way ,if ya don't love her end it.Again if first sign of temptation this early on it won't be the last,may sound simplistic but think about it before child starts registering and building memories of bad situations,fights sure to witness.Are you sure she's not having her own temptations?Don't torture yourself as temptation is normal but be prepared to face it on her end as well.

I'll go off the reservation on the dream issue.I do think dreams allow the sub consious to pin point some things we are unwilling or unable to face in an aware state.At the risk of fegging it up I dreampt about the same girl for more than 20 years,and I mean literally not some rainbow dancing in a field stuff.Now you can say your simply remembering and reconstructing scenarios with dreams like that and I do believe it was a blend but would see this person as a woman,very specific and come to find out it was very accurate.You know,this is a whole nother topic.

Thread Information