Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Oh Dear, Someone has called Margarito's bluff....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Oh Dear, Someone has called Margarito's bluff....

Quote Originally Posted by shza
    Quote Originally Posted by sanj16
    Quote Originally Posted by maracho
    At the time PBF was twice the name as Winky since Winky hadnt really fought a big name except Vargas and a washed up Tito. Oh and I amost forgot about little Mosley.
    "since Winky hadn't really fought a big name except Vargas, Tito and Mosley!!"
    Coming from a Margarito supporter its unbelievable. There is noway that this "poor" record of Winky victories could possibly compare to the roll-call of HoF fighters that makes up his record.

You beat me to it. CC.
    Only a casual boxing fan would think that Winky's fights with Vargas, Tito and Moseley were big deals--Even Manny Steward says the same. Winky had all kinds of trouble with Vargas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv87ZIE_6TQ . Tito was not even half the boxer he was before Hopkins destroyed him. Mosley was just to small and anyone much stronger than him will probably tear him up as did forrest..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

half the boxer that Trinidad is would beat everyone on Margarito's resume in devastating fashion and so would Shane Mosley and Vargas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Vasquez fight was 12 years ago Why are you even pulling that up? Might as well say Margarito got the crap kicked out of him when he was 17 right?

And all Winky asked for was more money and Bob said no so Winky said "I dont need you then cause Margarito needs me." Which couldn't be more true Blame that on Arum for not coughing up the do to Wright and was gonna have Margarito be the bigger money getter? are you fucking shatting me!?!?

Yea it doesn't show all the rounds before then when Winky was dominating Vargas You're making me laugh with this "reality"

One of his only good rounds of the fight. Want to post the rest of the fight with Santos giving Margarito fits?

And that means what? Yea Margarito is making smart business decisions, he's focusing only on Floyd cause he'd get shown up by any true fighter he faces before then, a fighter who doesn't stand in front and trade punches all day Margarito aint fought Mitchell Williams or Spinks or Rivera when THEY CALLED HIM OUT!!! Margarito gave them a bullshit talk to Bob Arum excuse and Arum MADE SURE that the fights didn't happen so there's your reality Margarito is a fucking hype job that Arum is trying to get a huge pay day on where he knows he'll lose but get gis money anyway and you make fools of yourself trying to legitimize him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Star

Your first sentence was a good comeback but all your following are dishonest boulderdash.

As I keep repeating Winky turned down more than he had ever made in his life and then he will make in his next fights so you are in denial

I seen both Margarito/Santo fights and Margarito had the much bigger Santos running for his life in all rounds.

The punch stats show Vagas with about twice as many connects and powerpunches so where are you coming from?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Star

Your first sentence was a good comeback but all your following are dishonest boulderdash.

As I keep repeating Winky turned down more than he had ever made in his life and then he will make in his next fights so you are in denial

I seen both Margarito/Santo fights and Margarito had the much bigger Santos running for his life in all rounds.

The punch stats show Vagas with about twice as many connects and powerpunches so where are you coming from?
    Did you actually watch the fight or do you just go by compubox ? The only way Vargas landed twice as many on Winky was if they counted the shots on the arms

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No I did not watch this fight but the punch stats are revealed at the end of the video.

Thread Information