Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: <b><font color="#800000"><b><font color="#800000">~ RJJ vs. Calzaghe ~ Let's talk! vi

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~ RJJ vs. Calzaghe ~ Let's talk! videos & pics. Protect yourselves at all time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bikersk View Post
    Where u watching it dizaster
    I just went there (removed link) then clicked on boxing on the left, and it comes up with about 12 channels... I was watching one of those but it just had pre-fight interview and talking stuff, I couldn't find any on there that had the undercards.. So i've closed it down now and will have another look again soon..
    I got on PPV.
    Last edited by CutMeMick; 11-09-2008 at 01:10 AM.
    “If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” Muhammad Ali.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~ RJJ vs. Calzaghe ~ Let's talk! videos & pics. Protect yourselves at all time!!

Where u watching it dizaster
    I just went there then clicked on boxing on the left, and it comes up with about 12 channels... I was watching one of those but it just had pre-fight interview and talking stuff, I couldn't find any on there that had the undercards.. So i've closed it down now and will have another look again soon..
    I got on PPV.
    I had it at my old parents house, but in the new rental we havn't got it hooked up yet otherwise I would of flipped the bill to watch it on the big telly and not the mini laptop.... I think I damn well will get it hooked up before the next big fight..
    Last edited by CutMeMick; 11-09-2008 at 01:09 AM. Reason: removed link

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If we brits end up boardcasting the Haye vs Barrett fight next week late at 2am so that the rest of the world can watch it with ease then i well angry!Imean when Haye fought Enzo mac not so long ago we boardcasted it at the early hours of the morning even known it was live in England.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fights have started!!!!

See you guys in a while...

Enjoy the fights...

Complementary head gear for tonight.
    It's gonna get crazy in here.

RJJ fans in Blue

Joe fans in red

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DO NOT POST ANY LINKS TO THE STREAM HERE IN THE MAIN BOARD.

You guys know where to go to post links and pass on links.
    You can also PM eachother.

Thanks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    If we brits end up boardcasting the Haye vs Barrett fight next week late at 2am so that the rest of the world can watch it with ease then i well angry!Imean when Haye fought Enzo mac not so long ago we boardcasted it at the early hours of the morning even known it was live in England.
    LOL you're pretty sore about the late start aren't you... And think, after staying up until 4am, you are going to be cheering on a draw so you can make some $$$..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

see ya cutmemick - enjoy!!!!
    “If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” Muhammad Ali.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Salita has some nice movement.Almost too much.What is this fixation with up & comers keeping their hands at their sides way too much.OHH,that was almost a self imposed KD from Salita,he dipped a little too low and almost touched his knee.Campas comes out strong in the 4th.....Mercante jr.breaks momentum to call to corner?

Steve smoger sitting next to Lampley,chating it up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Yvonne David Haye sent a blog to us all today on myspace and the bout starts at 11:30PM. The progrmame and undercard starts at 9PM. He changed it to make it more conveniant for his fans.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So far no Larry Merchant or Max Kelleman??Only Manny & Lamp's.And this is 12 rounds........crickets sing proud.Salita is honing in with repeated lefts to the body.Campas looks a bit open mouth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    Hey Yvonne David Haye sent a blog to us all today on myspace and the bout starts at 11:30PM. The progrmame and undercard starts at 9PM. He changed it to make it more conveniant for his fans.

I love you David Hayethank god for that!!Nice one bud.I have David Haye on me Facebook!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL you're pretty sore about the late start aren't you... And think, after staying up until 4am, you are going to be cheering on a draw so you can make some $$$..

Too right mate!I mean when i put a bet on today for the fight at the local bookmaker,their said that the fight will start at 2am,so i thought,"Ding Dang Do!!"and started dricking beer and then brand from about 9pm thinking that the fight will start at 2am,then all of a sudden its on at 4am,Setanta show great boxing fights but their dont know how to notify fans and punters of when a big fight start!!!Im still angry

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Campas is having moments in the 8th,outlanded Salita.Salita is stuck in idol gear.Needs to find some fire!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Too right mate!I mean when i put a bet on today for the fight at the local bookmaker,their said that the fight will start at 2am,so i thought,"Ding Dang Do!!"and started dricking beer and then brand from about 9pm thinking that the fight will start at 2am,then all of a sudden its on at 4am,Setanta show great boxing fights but their dont know how to notify fans and punters of when a big fight start!!!Im still angry
    "Ding Dang Doo" LOL ,What does that mean in U.S.?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can some kind soul PM me a link for the Setana feed?

Thread Information