Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: What is "israel"? Somebody please....?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: What is "israel"? Somebody please....?

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    Don't stop them now Lyle. You know shit is getting SERIOUS when it goes to bulletized format.
    1. I can make up my own mind @TitoFan told me so!

2. I always use bulletized arguments

3. Saddo's should think about getting a mascot...I think we need one

4. BEANZ landed a KO blow to any response with that last post...wave it off ref! Wave it off!

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post

Is this last question addressed to the whole forum oh preacher of tolerance?

The rest of your post was your usual stupid drivel. But this opening questions says a lot. You are constantly twisting my words, and inexplicably trying to make it seem like I'm addressing the entire forum. You seem to have this odd obsession to make it seem like I'm trying to alienate the entire forum and even more ridiculous.... that you somehow speak for the entire forum.

Since you obviously have no voice of your own, you insist on being the "spokesperson" for the forum. Which is why I insist on calling you the World's Greatest Brown-Noser, desperately trying to attract the support and attention of others, and only looking like the ignorant, childish, utter moron you are.

I've pretty much stopped reading your entire posts... as they only contain the same mindless trash as always. You are, have always been, and will always be a brown noser, the lowest form of life on Earth. You have no balls of your own, so you borrow everybody else's. You seek confrontation with me, because there's no "numbers" involved with me. It's just me. You attack others, you attack their followers and groupies.

But bring it on, twerp. You only succeed in looking like a pathetic whining loser in front of the whole forum. Lest it be forgotten how you came into the forum, kicking and screaming and alienating everybody in sight. But somewhere along the line, like the little boy who's tired of being elbowed aside and not allowed to play with the big boys, you became a master at kissing ass and asking for approval.

Well I've got a news flash for you..... I've got your "approval" right here.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You are constantly twisting my words

Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is this last question addressed to the whole forum oh preacher of tolerance?

The rest of your post was your usual stupid drivel. But this opening questions says a lot. You are constantly twisting my words, and inexplicably trying to make it seem like I'm addressing the entire forum. You seem to have this odd obsession to make it seem like I'm trying to alienate the entire forum and even more ridiculous.... that you somehow speak for the entire forum.

Since you obviously have no voice of your own, you insist on being the "spokesperson" for the forum. Which is why I insist on calling you the World's Greatest Brown-Noser, desperately trying to attract the support and attention of others, and only looking like the ignorant, childish, utter moron you are.

I've pretty much stopped reading your entire posts... as they only contain the same mindless trash as always. You are, have always been, and will always be a brown noser, the lowest form of life on Earth. You have no balls of your own, so you borrow everybody else's. You seek confrontation with me, because there's no "numbers" involved with me. It's just me. You attack others, you attack their followers and groupies.

But bring it on, twerp. You only succeed in looking like a pathetic whining loser in front of the whole forum. Lest it be forgotten how you came into the forum, kicking and screaming and alienating everybody in sight. But somewhere along the line, like the little boy who's tired of being elbowed aside and not allowed to play with the big boys, you became a master at kissing ass and asking for approval.

Well I've got a news flash for you..... I've got your "approval" right here.

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TitoFan did you actually have the good grace to read any of the 58 posts prior to your own?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’ve got some good news and I’ve got some bad news. The good news is I have to run along pretty soon. I’ve exceeded the allotted daily time to this forum. The bad news is (for you, Beanie), I’m going to be here as long as the forum exists. So sorry to disturb your peace. I’ll be here to bitch slap you every time you cross my path, because only real men deserve logical arguments. Ass-kissers deserve only to be bitch-slapped. I will continue to ridicule your sorry ass every time I get the opportunity. I will now seek out your innocent little posts about what a cool grandfather you are (and how you and your missus get matching tattoos), and will shit all over them. I will make it my business to slam your ass and hurl every insult known to man your way. And the beauty of it all is… I will be having fun doing it!

You are so-o-o-o-o easy to make fun of. You give us details of your personal life, so we can all know you’re this cool, happening grandfather. You write in flowery prose, most of the time twisting yourself into an incomprehensible pile of word-shit that no one understands or cares to try. You shamelessly kiss ass like a seasoned politician. (And I thought Romney kissing up to the middle class was bad). You write these cute one-liners to show everyone what a fun guy you are. AND… you single me out, because unlike you, I don’t travel in packs. I’m my own man, a concept I wouldn’t expect you to understand. You figure… “What the hell… he’s a Puerto Rican, and isn’t constantly begging for cool clicks like I am. He’s a safe target.” You’ve backed off Miles for that reason, because Miles has his cronies and has been here since the Ice Age. Better single me out… I’m safer.

Only one problem with that theory. You went fishing for goldfish, and hooked a great white. Now you get your sorry ass chomped on and you have nothing but flowery, convoluted prose and cute one-liners.

If you weren’t so transparently hypocritical, it might not be as funny. You accuse me of sitting on the fence on subjects, but when someone else does it, it passes by unnoticed. You accuse me of seeking brownie points… and yet you are the one who constantly wants to speak for the whole forum. No matter what the issue, you know where to align yourself, even if it means going against your true beliefs… assuming of course you have any of those.

I have my scraps here. Most notably lately with Lyle, but also with people like VD. But here’s the thing: Lyle is an opinionated blowhard. But his opinions are his own. So arguing with Lyle has a beginning and an end. We agree to disagree and that’s it… end of story. With VD, it’s a matter of getting past the racist façade. But again, his opinions… no matter how sick and wrong they are… are his own. With you it’s like fighting the little kid in the playground. You didn’t like the analogy before, but it’s dead on. The big kids are fighting… so the little kid goes and hides behind the back of the big kid he thinks is going to win (or will make him more popular). From that vantage point, the kid yells out, echoing what the big kids in front of him are saying.

So in the end, you are worthy of the least amount of respect I would grant to any human being. By being a kiss-ass brown-noser, you have established a reputation of being like the 5-dollar whore. You go with whoever buys you a drink. Which is why I’ll continue the analogy and consider myself the pimp, bitch-slapping you into oblivion every chance I get.

No need to thank me for the attitude-adjustment session.

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

Just for the record my "o rly" owl is wearing a moustache and sporting a sombrero for a few reasons none of which involve me hating brown people.

#1 I already used the regular "o rly" owl in another thread and didn't want to repost that

#2 The heavy dose of irony as the "o rlmente?" owl is obviously Mexican and TitoFan is Puerto Rican is priceless

El Kabong Guest

I have my scraps here. Most notably lately with Lyle, but also with people like VD. But here’s the thing: Lyle is an opinionated blowhard. But his opinions are his own. So arguing with Lyle has a beginning and an end. We agree to disagree and that’s it… end of story.

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Since we're into video clips now...

Beanie, I hope you've gotten your hair cut since then.

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's another. Beanie seriously.... I hope you got Lyle to wash first.

Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The creation of the state of Israel was a terrible blunder and has only ever caused trouble in the region. Countless wars, the continued degredation of the Palestinians. It was absurd to create Israel. On that basis you should really kick out the whities in America and create a new United States of Native Americans. Then you look at Israel today and they are using the same methods that manifest destiny Americans used. We will take land by force, we will degrade you, manipulate you. There will be no peace until we have all the land. Those that live within our borders shall be denied rights and work as serfs. It is exactly the same and the world created this and though it was a good idea? It is a blot on the planet.
    That is a very simplistic and ill informed description of a propaganda based media construct that no doubt feels very comfortable to you and your view of the world. It allows for both a knowing sense of superiority, an opportunity for self hatred and comes with a winning side order of self righteous indignation. It paints a world in which you can ignore refugees (not including the 850 000 expelled from Arab nations between 1948-1951) pretend that despotic warring Arab leaders who practised torture and denied basic human rights, including the opportunity to vote from their own citizens, never happened. It does nothing to acknowledge the rights of atheist, Christian and Muslim citizens the chance to live in a safe country free from attack and furthers your own racist agenda in aligning a multi-racial country in which thousands of Black Ethiopian Jews are afforded the exact same status as white people with your previous assertions that Israel is like South African apartheid or the extermination of Native Americans.

The objection and disdain for non muslim people is a common place phenomena across the middle east and in countries conquered by Islam but the idea of tolerance and acceptance is enshrined into the very idea of Jewishness that has benefited your own culture here in England since Medieval times. This does not make the bombing of civilians by a political state acceptable but neither does it excuse your own easy portrayal of anybody who is not English,American,or Israeli as victims.

I wholeheartedly apologise for being opinionated. Here is my first post in the thread (post 4) where I am so obviously backing off Miles and sucking up to Lyle who had not even posted yet.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think "Dale" can hold a candle to you, Beanie.
    You're head and shoulders above this guy.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, I made no sense in my last post. However, now everyone is posting nonsense. What's the deal with this thread?

I did like Braveheart. I would love to see the Arabs do that to the Israelis.

Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, I made no sense in my last post. However, now everyone is posting nonsense. What's the deal with this thread?

I did like Braveheart. I would love to see the Arabs do that to the Israelis.
    What has happened to your soul Miles, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. While ignorant and jingoistic patriotism is now so very 1970's, as a proud and open minded Englishman you should still reserve a little corner of your heart for mocking the Jocks and reminding the Aussies every time we win the ashes or beat them in the Rugby.

Thread Information