Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Calzaghe Interested In Fight With Pavlik

http://boxingtalk.com/pag/article8114.html

Now we all know Pavlik can bang but i think Calzaghe is just too experienced for him and I don't think Pavlik can keep up with his speed. Im still pulling for him though since I'm from Youngstown. He can't do any worse than Lacy did though. :P

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Calzaghe Interested In Fight With Pavlik

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy

Now we all know Pavlik can bang but i think Calzaghe is just too experienced for him and I don't think Pavlik can keep up with his speed. Im still pulling for him though since I'm from Youngstown. He can't do any worse than Lacy did though. :P
    for the indo and joining though I want to you for the Lacy comment Nah I think you're actually right

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pavlik isnt ready for Calzaghe, and I'd much rather see him get in the mix with some of the other young guys at Middleweight. Abraham, Sturm, Miranda, Taylor, etc.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bgordon
    Pavlik isnt ready for Calzaghe, and I'd much rather see him get in the mix with some of the other young guys at Middleweight. Abraham, Sturm, Miranda, Taylor, etc.

Same thing with Allan Green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah same with me, i would especially like to see him fight Taylor since he fought him back in 2000 when he was only 17 in an Olympic qualification bout and lost by a few points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, even the midget Evans Ashira (he KOed Lacy in the amateur ranks) and the journey-man Kabary Salem did MUCH Much better against Calzaghe then extremely overrated Jeff Lacy

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by cityboy

No, even the midget Evans Ashira (he KOed Lacy in the amateur ranks) and the journey-man Kabary Salem did MUCH Much better against Calzaghe then extremely overrated Jeff Lacy

Vargas did better against Winky then Trinidad. What happened when they squared off? Seriously, you are nothing but a troll ROYAL. You weren't that bad under your New Wind name (by Royal standards anyways) but seriously...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO

Vargas did better against Winky then Trinidad. What happened when they squared off? Seriously, you are nothing but a troll ROYAL. You weren't that bad under your New Wind name (by Royal standards anyways) but seriously...
    BLAH BLAH BLAH, but I am sure that we can agree that Lacy is just US Hype and that he will NEVER become a SMW Champ, right? He might be the best in the states but if you compare him to the Europeans he would hardly beat the top20 mark. His boxing skills are simply very too poor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BLAH BLAH BLAH, but I am sure that we can agree that Lacy is just US Hype and that he will NEVER become a SMW Champ, right? He might be the best in the states but if you compare him to the Europeans he would hardly beat the top20 mark. His boxing skills are simply very too poor.
    Robin Reid would disagree with that. He even picked Lacy to beat Joe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Robin Reid would disagree with that. He even picked Lacy to beat Joe.
    Remember that Reid had to both fight the stupid ref and boy Lacy.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Calzaghe wants everyone. Question is, will he fight anyone away from home? He is the champ, and if someone is challenging him, then they should go to him. But, if he's going to challenge a bigger named fighter who is champ, we'll see if he's willing to go to them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You do know that Calzaghe trained way harder for Lacy than any other fight in his career?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's already been a champion...moot point.

He'll be there again. Can you not discuss anything else & how much longer must we suffer dealing with you under this screen name?
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Thread Information