right so i read the topics saying that his opponent salido tested positive for steroids!
so whats going on.. does robert get the title back?
in my opinion robert did fairly well to take some good shots from salido in the fight and didnt really show signs of bieng too hurt... more props on that aspect if it is true that salido was on the roids...
but at the end of the day.. guerrero sucked that night, he looked like he didnt want it and lost a fight that he was expected to win by a fair u.d in my opinion..
he looked like the effot wasnt there, and he just didnt want it enough.
and at the end of the day.. how much did the steroids count for... robert was just outboxed and out fought...
he won the first round fair play..
from the second round on wards he tried to fight inside.. and this is what i mean about not enough effort it wouldnt have been hard to match the punch output of his opponent, but it was as simple as the fact that robert threw one shot on the inside.. salido threw two... robert threw two, salido made sure to throw three.. and robert let it happen..and it just so happened that guerrero was moving back more during the trades and thatv salido was more accurate and landing the better shots..
the he tried to box, but he just wasn't working the jab properly, it wasnt stiff enough and he wasnt commited enough with his footwork and he didnt put the effort in to box the guy and he lost the title..
also its a damn shame .. i wasnt that mad that rob lost the title cos i thought, well respect to salido hes one of the few men that turn proffesional in the sport of boxing so that he can put food on the table for his family, pro since the age of fifteen and he lost to juan manuel already nobody expected him to win that one... this was much more of a genuine chance to accomplish a dream and make some real money and become a world champ... and he had to cheat to do so.. sad stuff man!
Peace