Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lol thought Id throw this vid together for you(cc to those who respond as usual)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default lol thought Id throw this vid together for you(cc to those who respond as usual)

Still working on the vids that you requested(Marquez is now 90 percent done) 

But I was watching the Mayweather event Saturaday night and the comparisons to Roy Jones ro the non comparisons.  And I thought to myself...

I should make a vid about that

So I took Roy's "Ya'll musta forgot" music video and parts of Mayweather's career. And wanted to see fi I could link the two to match each other.  Worked on this from Saturday to Sunday to finishing it this morning.    I hope you enjoy it, it actually turned out better then I thought it would

I'm uploading it to youtube right now for all of you to see.  Tell me what you think please
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: lol thought I'd throw this vid together for you

Ok here's the vid, youtube FINALLY got it live

[youtube=425,350]P_O6Pqd-0S4[/youtube]

opinions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good Stuff Brutha...CC I like the line about them saying "They say I aint fought anybody but I make em look like nobody" or something like that...Very good though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: lol thought Id throw this vid together for you(cc to those who respond as usual)

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Good Stuff Brutha...CC I like the line about them saying "They say I aint fought anybody but I make em look like nobody" or something like that...Very good though
    CC to you who have responded so far Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: lol thought Id throw this vid together for you(cc to those who respond as usual)

Im not, or maybe, wasnt, a big rjj fan in the past, having not seen lots of his earlier fights. But i like the vid and the attitude in it. His record is good, hard not to let the recent past spoil it. Maybe i had forgot!!
    I usually pull for the underdog so was usually pullin for his opponent.
    But when its all said and done you really have to give the guy his credit. Props for the Vid!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    cool!!!! I see alot of similarity between PBF and RJJ...AFTER they beat someone then the "Well that guy was overhyped" chants start coming out....those people have forgotten...
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc to all that have responded so far.

Liking the feedback so far

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A man, that's bad ass! Good work.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice, But it would have been better without Jones Jr... Mayweather all the way!
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good job on your part, the splicing and so on looks tight !

Roys rapping is shit in my humble opinion , his voice is bad and the lyrics are absolutely ridiculous ! . Roy is a much better fighter . !

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC #184 Majesty Real nice....

OK. OK. DAMN! IT!!

You guys better not laugh
    So all this highlight video making got me interested and my Notebook has a program called 'muvee' where you can make vid. so last night out of couriosity I decided well let me just open the program and see what it's about since I hadn't even bothered cliking it to see it. So I did and it started explaning step by step how I was gonna create my own vid. I couldn't believe it and said come on man!! you can do it. So I said fwock it!! Let me give it try and I did this is how paranoid I'am about my Notebook and what I do on it that I said I'll use a fight (video) that if FOR SOME REASON I did something wrong and messed up the video I wouldn't be all pissed for damaging the video.
    Please note I had NO fwocken idea what I was doing, well some what but not fully

Anyway!! Here it is my 1st Highligh Video. On
    Felix 'Tito' Trinidad... Feed back please...
    *TO: Majesty I hope you don't mind me using your thread to post my video as I didn't wan't to create a new thread just to post my crappy as vid. Then were gonna have a 'Boxing Talk Board' full of nothing but videos...

[youtube=425,350]X316qCj_ynY[/youtube]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

Excelente, Niza music! Cool Click #737 baby!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym

Thanks man, the music is by Tego Calderon hes from Loaiza, Puerto Rico IMO the best reggaeton artist out there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks man, the music is by Tego Calderon hes from Loaiza, Puerto Rico IMO the best reggaeton artist out there.
    killer !

you know I like to listen to Salsa when I'm working the bag ! just fantastic music for shadow boxing and bag work i think !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea, man I love the reggaeton! It makes the video.
    For a first timer that didn't know what the fwock you were doing... A+ man!
    A little constructive criticism (from a viewer), there was not a lot of nonaction for awhile. When the action was there, it was great. But in a highlight video, I would like a lot more action. I guess you could shorten the clip and take some of the slow parts out.

Hey, but I know that shit takes a lot of time, looking for the right stuff to put in the video.

Overall, especially for just messin around it was really good... shit, I'm gonna watch it again now to see hear the music!

Thread Information