Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever have a nightmare like this?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Anyone ever have a nightmare like this?

It's a first person view and everything feels exactly like it does when you're awake so its hard to tell if its a dream or not but thats not the worst part. The worst part is when im consciously involved in the dream and im actually thinking about wether or not its a dream. Then sometimes its even wierder than that. Sometimes while im consciously debating wether its a dream or not i can almost tap into my subconscious and know whats coming next in the dream. Like something flashes into my head and i know its about to show up in the dream so i look around for it and usually within a few seconds something of the nature of the thought shows up.

just alittle sidenote: Sometimes when im in dreams like this where i know im dreaming i actually wake my self up and part of my brain hurts really really bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anyone ever have a nightmare like this?

had troble sleeping one night, me wife gives me some Unisom ( sleeping aid) I fell asleep , was in a sword fight with ninja's from dusk till dawn, I woke up tired as hell !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    had troble sleeping one night, me wife gives me some Unisom ( sleeping aid) I fell asleep , was in a sword fight with ninja's from duck till dawn, I woke up tired as hell !
    id be alil more concerned with what wifey actually slipped you that night to make u fight ninjas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

has anyone else ever noticed that punisher's stories don't really go anywhere?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Milash

Von this shit! had me rollin'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol i actually like punisher hes a pretty cool newer poster who keeps it REAL!

the only time i can think of where his story didnt really go anywhere was the road trip to ohio story i think it was. i think we all was waiting for the big climatic ending that never came?

i think thats what you referring to right bro?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dude that wasn't a story i was explaining something. I do tend to ramble sometimes but eh it happens. I'm bipolar and usually sleep deprived if it helps you understand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And if you think im bad you should be glad you dont have to hear from this kid i used to hang out with he would state his point of the story in the first three seconds and then just fill it with some useless nonsense for 6 minutes. Thats not what i do i just kinda ramble with no real sense of focus and maybe occasionally there isn't really a point to it either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Has anyone ever quit smoking using the nicotine patches??
    If you leave them on while your sleeping they give you really vivid crazy warped dreams..

I had some crazy nightmares when I forgot to take my patches off. They are next to impossible to distinguish when your in them whether it's real or fake, and you feel completey trapped..
    I can handle my horror movies and stuff like the next guy, but the intensity of the nightmares I woke up scared f'n shitless like I was 5 years old again... It's one of the strangest experiences of my life..

So if anyone wants to have a crazy nightmare, stick a nicotine patch on about an hour before sleeping, and your instore for a trippy night gauranteed!!
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just adding to above.. Their are times when you can drift awake slightly that you can take in your room and everything, but you are still dreaming so killers or monsters or anything appear in your room to attack you and you have zero suspision that your dreaming... It's truly terrifying being convinced you have someone in your room about to kill you and not being able to do anything about it...

Anyway, that's enough of my rambling..
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher136
    It's a first person view and everything feels exactly like it does when you're awake so its hard to tell if its a dream or not but thats not the worst part. The worst part is when im consciously involved in the dream and im actually thinking about wether or not its a dream. Then sometimes its even wierder than that. Sometimes while im consciously debating wether its a dream or not i can almost tap into my subconscious and know whats coming next in the dream. Like something flashes into my head and i know its about to show up in the dream so i look around for it and usually within a few seconds something of the nature of the thought shows up.

just alittle sidenote: Sometimes when im in dreams like this where i know im dreaming i actually wake my self up and part of my brain hurts really really bad.
    Yea that happens to me alot bro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've heard people say that strange foods cause it but most of the time when it happens to me i haven't slept in awhile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher136
    And if you think im bad you should be glad you dont have to hear from this kid i used to hang out with he would state his point of the story in the first three seconds and then just fill it with some useless nonsense for 6 minutes. Thats not what i do i just kinda ramble with no real sense of focus and maybe occasionally there isn't really a point to it either.
    Welcome to my world .

I havedreams where I've said 'wake up this is a dream ' a trainee gobshite Shrink told me thats impossible which is utter shit cos it happened i know whathappens in my own dreams you fuck !

Had a dream where i got my mate up inthe middle of the nght to drive my van home after i'd dragged him out to jump start a hire car only i had rented , when i got there i turned the key and it shot into life , meaing i didnt need the motherloving van in the 1st place . We argued and he told me i always let him down .

Thing is he is on his last legs he's got complete Cancer of the liver his kidneys are fucked and his legs look like 2 giants hams . We don't go out any more cos i know he should'nt be drinking even a drop but he reeks worse thanever of drink !

I honestly think its my own way of telling me i've turned my back on him even thoughhe is the one who rings me when he's pissed to have a pop at me .

I have dreams where i have a gun but it won't fire or I'm sparring and the gloves are so heavy i cant even throw one punch , think it has something to do with fear of impotancy .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some dream analyzer (i love fake doctors) said that being unable to throw a punch or use a weapon in a dream indicates that you are a peaceful person and dont wanna hurt anybody or some bs like that. They also said dreaming about a black skateboard means you're going to be famous (this is where i called shenanigans on the whole thing). Did you ever successfully wake yourself up from one of those dreams and if you did, did you get that horrible migraine on the left side of your head?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jeez some of you guys have it bad.

I have some dreams where i cant keep my feet on the ground and i just drift off up into the air... Usually no more than about 30ft. But im always spinning n diping slowly, nearly getting my toes to the ground then, like a ball thats being pushed underwater, i pop back up into the air again... and its always this feeling of just being out of control.

The other drea i get, which i fwocken hate is when im pissed at someone and no matter how pissed i am, i just cant swing for em. Infact, the more i try, the more i mug myself because the harder i go to swing, the slower my hands move..... And i mean Sloooooooow.... Asssssssss Punches
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Thread Information