Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Is Lee Vanes the "Nightmare" Martirosyan's first real test as a professional?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Is Lee Vanes the "Nightmare" Martirosyan's first real test as a professional?

I expect Vanes to win this weekend, but Willie Lee, with the exception of Darnell Boone, has been in with quality competition and only lost to top level professionals - Chad Dawson, Yusaf Mack, Sechell Powell. Anyone think it possible Vanes has a unexpected tough time with Lee? Assuming he wins, who should he target next? Is he ready for a Carlos Quintana level opponent?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Lee Vanes the "Nightmare" Martirosyan's first real test as a professional?

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    I expect Vanes to win this weekend, but Willie Lee, with the exception of Darnell Boone, has been in with quality competition and only lost to top level professionals - Chad Dawson, Yusaf Mack, Sechell Powell. Anyone think it possible Vanes has a unexpected tough time with Lee? Assuming he wins, who should he target next? Is he ready for a Carlos Quintana level opponent?
    Yeah but what was the result with those guys? Stoppage. Lee may be able to move a bit for the opening stanza, but Vanes will get to him and stop him early I'm guessing 4th round. Vanes also has been in with Lyell who has had some great experience with upper level opponents. So to answer your question I think it will only be a tough time for a round or so, once Vanes dials it in, it's over.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Thread Information