Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can you seperate Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default How can you seperate Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko?

How can you seperate Wlad and Vitali Klitschko?
    Well....since they're such homo's.....I'd suggest using a crowbar.

*note...please read down 8 posts......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How can you seperate Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko?

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950
    Landmine...come on man.

Get over posting trash like this...please. It's below even you...if you can fathom that. Let it go.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the posts like this dont last long. they drop down fast..
    just trying to get a rize out of a klitschko lover..maybe get SOMETHING
    going.....post are dragging...Im getting bored...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now as for the legit answers...there are many...that come to mind first off...

Wladimir Klitschko: Starting to grow on me. Younger of the two. Speaks better english than his big brother. Previous heir apparent to Lewis's throne & was on a serious rise to the top before getting blasted out of the ring by Sanders. Good style, hell of a jab, one of the more accomplished big men in the game. Been stopped several times more on his stamina than anything & has been knocked out legit once.

Vitali Klitschko: My favorite of the two. Older of the two. Can hardly understand a gotdam thingy dingy he says. More of an awkward style & more effective...oddly enough. Blasted Sanders out of the ring. Never been knocked out...& his losses have come from injuries instead of technical stoppages.

Both are good for the sport & are great all around ambassadors for boxing & humanity.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the posts like this dont last long. they drop down fast..
    just trying to get a rize out of a klitschko lover..maybe get SOMETHING
    going.....post are dragging...Im getting bored...
    Klitschkofan is actually one of the better posters on this board. Just because he likes the Klits doesn't make him anymore wrong than you for liking Valuev.

Drop the bullseye off him & let this witch hunting crap go...he doesn't deserve it anymore than you do.

A lot of us are pretty bored with it...find something constructive to go on about.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad has no chin, decent boxing skills for his size, loves to hold/ride his opponents, stamina problems, and is Larry Merchan'ts boy toy.

Vitali has a better chin, but not iron, little less boxing skills, is older, uglier I guess, and a touch more robotic.

Both look like retarded Giraffes scared out of their minds when hurt and throwing themselves straight back when hurt.

Both can also kiss my ass.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wish one of them would go away. I know they're not clones, but I can't help viewing them as such. All the distinctions Wacko made are true, but it's too much of the same for me.

I feel the same way about Lamont and Anthony Peterson and ordering off the Taco Bell menu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are a waste of space on this forum with junk like this.There are a lot of forums for imature children that would love to have you around.Go there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanx for the response

We can't seperate the klitschkos. many casual fans have no idea which one won or lost to who .or who retired etc.
    In many ways the media focus and public interest has been lost and diluted on the two of them with losses and wins kind of "spread" out on them both. Wlad...ya he's ok but lewis beat him didn't he...which one'solder etc.. are common statements among the casual sports fan.

for sure the Klitschkos are the benchmark in the div right now.
    They BOTH have all the tools needed to be very successful in the mix.
    Height,reach,style and backing are the keys, but being smart is the greatest thing that they have going for them, and against them.
    Not a pile of natural skill like a byrd or toney or Ali but they can go a long way.
    Well "skilled", and well "schooled" best describes them, a description that was well applied to lennox as well..

THEY NEED TO SEPERATE THEMSELVES! from the pack and from each other. Vitalis comeback pulls the spotlight off of Wlad!
    I would like to see more..much more...
    Certainly Wlad needs to avenge his losses.. something Lennox did much to his credit....very hard to move on with those blackmarks, can he do that? doubtful in my mind.
    I don't feel that either one has done enough to create any kind of real legacy. look at the records...who's there byrd? who else? really??
    These guys need to be buzy! to mop up the division!
    retire the oldtimers.
    What would they have to do to become legitamate all time greats?

WLad..
    avenge ALL 3 losses....retire the olde guys like rahman,evander,McCall,McCline,Golota,Mercer and the like say 6 or so "name" guys even though we know that they are really done.
    Even a smack down against a washed up guy like say lou savarese gets some credit.

BIG wins over Peter,Oleg,Briggs. or other top guys at the time who ever they might end up being. A dominating win over Toney say with a KO! or a devastating ruiz KO

People need to see the HUGE fights. Best thing to ever happen to Vitali was the LOSS to LEWIS. Made people sit up and say "hey he can fight"

I think both guys are 10 good fights away from being "REAL"memorable fighters. they still seem to be "toying" with boxing...like its all a little bit beneath them....

Of the 2 guys...only Vitali has a chance to "really" become an all time great IMO. todoallof the above and leave a unerasable imprint on the hw division that will last for 50 years. To do that I think he will need the help of none other than VALUEV. A huge super fight to top off a buzy comeback. maybe to stop the giants 49-0 bid and to focus public interest on the fighter. it would wipe away the lewis loss, a loss that came with respect, a cut stoppage in a gritty fight that some felt he was winning and coming on in.
    Its not how great you are....Its how many people can be convinced your great..thats what legands are made of...just ask Ali

Will either guy do it? Unfortunatly..I doubt it very much....
    Thats why I've been pinning my hopes on the giant.
    The 46-0 means a lot to people who haven't seen any of his fights,and don't know anyone in the top ten. But that makes up 99% of the potential fight fans who's interest we need to rekindle.
    The Klischkos.....maybe just too well fed...just not hungry enough..for greatness...they'll go down in history as mediocre champions....
    ...together....

Thoughts?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    I wish one of them would go away. I know they're not clones, but I can't help viewing them as such. All the distinctions Wacko made are true, but it's too much of the same for me.

I feel the same way about Lamont and Anthony Peterson and ordering off the Taco Bell menu.
    The taco bell menu doesn't have a lot of variety does it? I fukin eat at that place every time I have a lunch break at work, cus Taco Bell in Wal-Mart is right next door to Mervyns, and I am starting to get tired of it. It all tastes the same really. There are only so many variations of a cheap taco, cheap tortilla cheaps, or a cheap burrito.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol all I can say is 2 things

GORDITA.....and....CHALUPA!

corn or flour tortilla

lettuce,tomato,black beans,cheese,beef,pork,chicken,tomato,gucamole,
    refried beans,rice,salsa

makes for 12,376,312 possible combinations and they all taste like sh1t.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol all I can say is 2 things

GORDITA.....and....CHALUPA!

corn or flour tortilla

lettuce,tomato,black beans,cheese,beef,pork,chicken,tomato,gucamole,
    refried beans,rice,salsa

makes for 12,376,312 possible combinations and they all taste like sh1t.
    I dunno, I think the shit taste pretty good, but when its cold, then its awful. The hotness probably blocks out the shitty taste most of the time. It's messy too, God forbid, a hot girl were to see me eating at that place, she would be disgusted. Also though it taste pretty good, I don't think there is another type of food on this planet that is worse for you than Taco Bell. It's like genetically engineered, to make you fat, zap your energy, ruin your teeth, and shorten your life by at least 5 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

to be honest i cant stand when a casual so called fight fan is totally wrong and tries to say that Vitali is the younger shorter one who's the current IBF champ. where Wlads the older taller brother who's fought Lennox Lewis and is not recently making a come back after the 2year retirement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

also taco bell has all those shady ecoli incidents recently so imma stay the F away from there! i used to love it like in jr high and high school. but as u become older you a have an appreciation for authentic mexican food as opposed to that corporate slop that is known as taco bell. but for the record fast food wise: DEL TACO and especially EL POLLO LOCO kick taco bells asssssssssss anyday!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Wlad has no chin, decent boxing skills for his size, loves to hold/ride his opponents, stamina problems, and is Larry Merchan'ts boy toy.

Vitali has a better chin, but not iron, little less boxing skills, is older, uglier I guess, and a touch more robotic.

Both look like retarded Giraffes scared out of their minds when hurt and throwing themselves straight back when hurt.

Both can also kiss my a**.
    that is great!!! wtf is merchant's deal with wlad klit anyway? lol @ "retarded giraffes"...the sad thing is both (if vitali is really coming back) are probably the best heavyweights in the division...only sam peter may stand a chance of beating them by sheer bombing force...i miss lennox lewis.

Thread Information