Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Beckham kicks off

check this out

Angry David Beckham confronts heckling LA Galaxy fans - see video | The Sun |News

funniest thing is the Galaxy's hardcore fans nicknamed the LA Riot Squad now that is funny

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Beckham kicks off

I love the "Go Home Fraud" sign I saw....Beckham is supposed to be THE MAN even at this stage in his career because he's playing in the MLS and what is sad is that he's not doing much, sure he contributes to the team, but the way they are paying him, he had better contribute a lot more than wins.

I think Becks is done in the MLS, the sooner the better IMO, get our teams some much needed cash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

when backham went to galaxy he thought his international career was over but after the change of the england manager he realised he was back in! his international career is more important to him than galaxy, he has been told that he needs to play in a top european team to continue playing for england.

for england thats good for galaxy its bad

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beckham is a thick prat and has totally disrespected his team (mates).
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who is david Backham
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think he had every right to do it & according to other fans there (ie not the LA Riot Squad) he was not aggressive when doing so only when the other guy came at him aggressively.

I did find it funny when the guy with the high voice said 'he's the professional he should just put up with it' as if he would just walk on as someone abused him whilst he worked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dont matter how much u get paid if sum one is shoting abuse at u then eventually u r gonna react

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look at the faces in the crowd with old Cantona leap! Priceless!

As for Beckham, what on earth is he doing playing for a US team anyway? There is no credibility in that. He should go and play for Fulham or something.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beckham said

"One of the guys was saying things that really wasn't very nice," he said after the game, according to the Los Angeles Times. "It was stepping over the line. I said, 'You need to calm down and come shake my hand,' and he jumped over."

I don't buy it You need to calm down and come shake my hand, GTFOH.

Beckham's a douche and so are people that would join something called the LA Riot squad. They're made for each other.

I love this part of the article

Riot Squad member Bob Ramsey, a theology professor and minister from Glendora, said he talked to fans who were closest to where the fan jumped the wall. "I haven't talked to everybody, but no one remembers hearing anything beyond 'scum,' 'traitor,' those kinds of things. Nothing about his family," Ramsey said.

"We were giving him the business as soon as he came out for warmups," Ramsey said, according to the Times. "His first reaction was to give us a thumbs-up and I thought, 'OK, he's going to play along with it and just realize that we're going to kind of give him a hard time here and he's going to have to play through it.'

"I honestly think if he had done that everything would have been fine. At halftime, he seemed to see something when he was running off the field and he came over and was challenging the guys in the front of our section," he said, according to the report.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

As for Beckham, what on earth is he doing playing for a US team anyway? There is no credibility in that. He should go and play for Fulham or something.
    plenty of fans are scum and deserve a kicking.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

Too right they do. I would like to see more kung fu football!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    Beckham said

"One of the guys was saying things that really wasn't very nice," he said after the game, according to the Los Angeles Times. "It was stepping over the line. I said, 'You need to calm down and come shake my hand,' and he jumped over."

Beckham's a douche and so are people that would join something called the LA Riot squad. They're made for each other.

Riot Squad member Bob Ramsey, a theology professor and minister from Glendora, said he talked to fans who were closest to where the fan jumped the wall. "I haven't talked to everybody, but no one remembers hearing anything beyond 'scum,' 'traitor,' those kinds of things. Nothing about his family," Ramsey said.

"We were giving him the business as soon as he came out for warmups," Ramsey said, according to the Times. "His first reaction was to give us a thumbs-up and I thought, 'OK, he's going to play along with it and just realize that we're going to kind of give him a hard time here and he's going to have to play through it.'

"I honestly think if he had done that everything would have been fine. At halftime, he seemed to see something when he was running off the field and he came over and was challenging the guys in the front of our section," he said, according to the report.
    How can anyone blame Beckham?

He went to La on the basis his international career was over as he was told by the then manager Steve Mclaren, he was sacked Capello came in and he was back in the picture, how can you expect him to play at that level if he wants to play at the World Cup the pinnacle of any footballers career, imagine Landan Donavan got the chance to play for AC Milan?

Fuck the La Galaxy fans.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Beckham said

He went to La on the basis his international career was over as he was told by the then manager Steve Mclaren, he was sacked Capello came in and he was back in the picture, how can you expect him to play at that level if he wants to play at the World Cup the pinnacle of any footballers career, imagine Landan Donavan got the chance to play for AC Milan?

Fuck the La Galaxy fans.
    I agree with that. La Galaxy is a really gay name for a team. They must have the worst supporters. Beckham is a poof anyways. I can see why he was drawn.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Beckham said

Fuck the La Galaxy fans.
    LOL, not that I care because I'm not a Galaxy fan and I think Bechham is a douche for reasons not concerning this, but of course they're going to be upset, they paid him a boat load of money to come over and first change he gets he leaves.

Personally I get it but its not like we can expect all fans to be rational. I follow a couple Prem teams and their fans don't act like rational civilized people when one of their players wants to move on.

Plus their are underlying reasons. A number of reasons mainly centered around his perceived arrogance, and also his salary considering you have players on that team making less than 50, 000.

BTW I'm not saying these are my issues, I don't mind having him around, I just think he comes off as an idiot about some things in front of the media. But also there are so few die hard US soccer fans, there's an inferiority complex, a feeling that America is better at it than condescending Europeans give us credit for and that probably plays a part into it with a guy whose perceived as looking down on the whole thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

Too right they do. I would like to see more kung fu football!

I might actually watch then Between the boredom of waiting for a goal and people tooting their stupid horns it's practically unbearable.

Who's that dude in the pic doing a Tae-Kwon-Do flying sidekick? Cantona is it? What's the story on that? Did he knock the fukk out or what?
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Thread Information