Thread: Schoolgirl, 13, 'gang-raped by boys who filmed ordeal on mobile phone'

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs down Schoolgirl, 13, 'gang-raped by boys who filmed ordeal on mobile phone'

Schoolgirl, 13, 'gang-raped by boys who filmed ordeal on mobile phone' | Mail Online

Good to see positive attitudes towards women are being instilled in the next generation.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Schoolgirl, 13, 'gang-raped by boys who filmed ordeal on mobile phone'

Can't even bring myself to read that

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Schoolgirl, 13, 'gang-raped by boys who filmed ordeal on mobile phone'

Leftylee and his pals were going to London to "run a train" on all the easy cockney bitches.

Now there's a good proper middle-class upbringing.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

... Quite sad story, reminds me the two young ones who did kill an even younger girl using stones and a pavement close to the railway a few years back
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unhappy Re: Schoolgirl, 13, 'gang-raped by boys who filmed ordeal on mobile phone'

I don't know where along the way, someone gets it in their head that this is a good idea or even close to acceptable behaviour.

And film it to share with their buddies to laugh about it later and more than likely end up on the 'net.

Commit an adult crime get an adult sentence. Life time sex offenders list.
    Last edited by Howlin Mad Missy; 11-19-2009 at 12:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post

Same here mate

No point in getting angry over scum like that.

• 10 years in borstal
    • 10 years of military service
    • sterilisation for the parents
    MANDATORY!!

Dont wanna turn this into a race issue here but a lot of these african societys are quite tolerant towards rape hence why the majority of attacks in london are commited by black teens
    Last edited by HattonTheHammer; 11-19-2009 at 01:39 PM.
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post

Same here mate

• 10 years in borstal
    MANDATORY!!

Dont wanna turn this into a race issue here but a lot of these african societys are quite tolerant towards rape hence why the majority of attacks in london are commited by black teens
    Of course you don't, that's why that's precisely what you just did

I don't even get angry at the shit you post anymore, got any actual raw data to support that theory btw?

Because most of the stuff on the net appears to be leading to places like Stormfront or other 'British Nationalist' websites.

I suppose guys like this must have been adopted by a black family

Cab driver John Worboys jailed for rape and sex attacks | UK news | guardian.co.uk

I'm happy to discuss rape within the black community, but saying it's tolerated just shows you know nothing about the black community. Also there is a difference between gang rape attacks & individual rape attacks.

But, you making your usual brash sweeping statement (which of course has nothing behind it) is just as stupid as if I were to say 'oh most paedophiles are white, so european culture must tolerate it', which like your statement would be bollocks.

Go on, start talking about a black friend or some personal experience you've had that somehow justifies this point of view.

* On the topic of the story, I'm friends with the cousin of the girl who was raped & I know that those boys are going to want to be convicted, because they will be getting badly fucked up on road if they don't.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

Same here mate

• 10 years in borstal
    MANDATORY!!

I don't even get angry at the shit you post anymore, got any actual raw data to support that theory btw?

Because most of the stuff on the net appears to be leading to places like Stormfront or other 'British Nationalist' websites.

Cab driver John Worboys jailed for rape and sex attacks | UK news | guardian.co.uk

I'm happy to discuss rape within the black community, but saying it's tolerated just shows you know nothing about the black community. Also there is a difference between gang rape attacks & individual rape attacks.

But, you making your usual brash sweeping statement (which of course has nothing behind it) is just as stupid as if I were to say 'oh most paedophiles are white, so european culture must tolerate it', which like your statement would be bollocks.

Go on, start talking about a black friend or some personal experience you've had that somehow justifies this point of view.

* On the topic of the story, I'm friends with the cousin of the girl who was raped & I know that those boys are going to want to be convicted, because they will be getting badly fucked up on road if they don't.

Good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Same here mate

• 10 years in borstal
    MANDATORY!!

It is time to be honest about black crime - Telegraph

Enjoy the read

Nobody is pointing the finger at anyone. But however hard people like you try the truth doesnt lie....

PS:Most paedophiles are white....does that make me a reverse-racist as well now??
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Same here mate

• 10 years in borstal
    MANDATORY!!

It is time to be honest about black crime - Telegraph

Enjoy the read

Nobody is pointing the finger at anyone. But however hard people like you try the truth doesnt lie....

PS:Most paedophiles are white....does that make me a reverse-racist as well now??
    Wow, really informative article, you do realize it was about gun crime

The truth doesn't lie? Show me statistics, not your generalizations or a polemic from a middle-class writer about gun crime.

So if you're saying most paedophiles are white (which I don't believe to be the case, but whatever), is there something in white culture that encourages it? Or is tolerant of it?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

actually it's going off topic but most convicted nonces in the UK do appear to be white, I've got not stats on it though.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is why my "arrest, try, execute" criminal justice programme needs to be brought in. It's barbaric, but we've bred a couple of generations of barbarians over the past few decades and we're working on more. A bit of up-front deterrence is the only way to give savages like this any pause.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    This is why my "arrest, try, execute" criminal justice programme needs to be brought in. It's barbaric, but we've bred a couple of generations of barbarians over the past few decades and we're working on more. A bit of up-front deterrence is the only way to give savages like this any pause.
    If they knew they'd be executed, they likely would have killed her to get rid of the evidence. Longer sentences for rapists are needed though, it's an absolute joke what an easy time of it they get. Let's face it the execution thing hasn't exactly worked a treat in bringing down US crime levels has it??

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Same here mate

• 10 years in borstal
    MANDATORY!!

If i was black Hammer, i don't think id be as decent with you as Jaz is.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Something similar happened in Richmond here. There was a Prom in Richmond, girl left to go drink and I don't know how it ended up into that? Read the story if yuo want it's pretty bad, Lord of the Flies shit, which in Richmond is probably closer to reality then one would think.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:f...c2v/610xaw.jpg

Thread Information